Doctor Ickus Mythic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Mythic difficulty Encounter Journal for Doctor Ickus in Plaguefall.
More Doctor Ickus Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Doctor Ickus plants Plague Bombs in various slime pools during the encounter.
Doctor Ickus arms a Plague Bomb that will detonate, inflicting 19,917 Nature damage to all players.
Doctor Ickus infects the player, inflicting 6,639 Nature damage and an additional 1,327 Nature damage every 1 sec for 60 sec. This effect stacks.
When removed, this aura spawns a Erupting Ooze for each stack applied.
The ooze bursts underfoot, inflicting 4,426 Physical damage to the player who stepped on it.
The ooze erupts, inflicting 3,319 Nature damage to all players.
Doctor Ickus leaps to the farthest random player's destination, inflicting 8,852 Physical damage to all nearby players and knocking them back.
Doctor Ickus amps his slime pack, radiating waves of filth in four directions that inflict 7,081 Nature damage to players within 3 yards of the impact.
Doctor Ickus summons slimes around his location.
The slime inoculates allies within 7 yards, reducing their damage received by 75%.
The slime lunges at a player, inflicting 5,532 Nature damage and reducing haste by 45% to all players within 5 yards of the impact.
Doctor Ickus infects all players, inflicting 3,319 Nature damage on impact and an additional 663 Nature damage every 1 sec for 10 sec when not engaged in melee combat.
This effect stacks.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)