Fire Mage DPS Simulations — Shadowlands 9.0.2
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Fire Mages in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.2.
How to sim your Fire Mage
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to do so. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character.
Keep in mind that the following simulations are done with the default T24 Mythic profile. Your own DPS gains will be different. It is always better to simulate your own character.
Fire Mage Racial Bonus Simulation
- 20 Nov. 2020: Removed sims from mechanics removed in Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- An Excellent Class and Spec Pick Flowchart Meme (Or Is it?)
- There Are Worse Fates than Being Carried by a Kyrian...
- Players Manipulate Turn Speed Variable while Mind Controlling Others
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 15th
- How to Get Raid, PvP and Any Legendary Memories Without Doing the Related Activity
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021