Fire Mage DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Fire Mage in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Fire Mage
2. Best Enchants for Fire Mage
3. Consumables for Fire Mage
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Fire
Battle Potion of Intellect is the best choice for all situations.
Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used as your flask of choice.
3.2. Best Food for Fire
If simming yourself results in a different best secondary stat than Mastery, you should eat that food instead.
3.3. Augment Runes for Fire
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- VentureBeat Interview with J. Allen Brack
- The Classic Conundrum: Nostalgia vs. Difficulty (vs. Civil Discourse)
- Layering in Classic World of Warcraft
- Patch 8.2: Mechacycle Model W Mount
- WoW Classic Beta: Sharding Bug
- Commonly Reported Classic Issues that Are Not Bugs
- WoW Classic Beta: List of Known Issues - May 15th
- Patch 8.2: Agents of the Black Prince
- Elemental Shaman 8.1.5
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Protection Paladin 8.1.5
- Balance Druid 8.1.5
- Frost Mage 8.1.5
- Hunter Rotation Notes Questions
- Heavy m+ healing
- Items from Crucible of Storms - Hands