Fire Mage DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Fire Mage, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.5.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic Fire Mage gems and enchants.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Fire Mage
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Fire Mage, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Fire Mage
Best Enchants for Fire Mage
Consumables for Fire Mage
Best Flasks and Potions for Fire
Potion of Spectral Intellect is the potion to use for all situations.
Spectral Flask of Power should be used as your flask of choice.
Best Weapon Oil for Fire
Shadowcore Oil should be used as your weapon oil.
Best Food for Fire
If simming yourself results in a different best secondary stat than Haste, you should eat that food instead.
Augment Runes for Fire
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 03 Dec. 2020: Updated potion to use int potion for all situations due to it being best above heroic dungeon gear.
- 01 Dec. 2020: Updated suggested gems.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated for Shadowlands launch. Added Weapon Oils suggestion and changed all other suggestions to new max level consumables.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Lead Cinematic Designer Revisits the Original Black Temple Trailer
- World of Warcraft on Game Pass: How Would It Work?
- Potential Impact of the Microsoft Acquisition on the Future of WoW
- Blizzard on Tier Set Design in Patch 9.2
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Reportedly Leaving the Company After Microsoft Acquisition is Complete
- Microsoft + Activision Blizzard Acquistion Memes and Funny Images
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3, Patch 2.5.3 Notes
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff