Fire Mage DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Mage enchants and consumables.
Best Gems for Fire Mage
Best Enchants for Fire Mage
Consumables for Fire Mage
Best Flasks and Potions for Fire
Greater Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used as your flask of choice.
Best Food for Fire
If simming yourself results in a different best secondary stat than Haste, you should eat that food instead.
Augment Runes for Fire
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 13 Jan. 2020: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.3 and no changes are necessary.
- 01 Aug. 2019: Added Unbridled Fury potion.
- 11 Jul. 2019: Updated recommendations to Haste, since it is often the best stat instead of Mastery.
- 10 Jul. 2019: Changed weapon enchants to torrents since it is equal on single target and ahead on aoe.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Big PvP Updates Coming to Shadowlands Beta
- Average Player Leveling in the Pre-patch and Shadowlands Will Take 8-10 Hours
- Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 35854: Class Changes Recap
- Player Solos All Alliance Faction Leaders
- Shadowlands Mythic Season 1 End-of-Run Rewards Capped Below Castle Nathria Heroic Item Level
- Shaman Class Changes in Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 35854
- Engineer's Workshop: The WoW Companion App and Multi-Expansion Support
- Fan-Made Shadowlands Login Screen