Fire Mage DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.0.2
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Fire Mage, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.2.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Mage enchants and consumables.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Fire Mage
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Fire Mage, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Fire Mage
Best Enchants for Fire Mage
Consumables for Fire Mage
Best Flasks and Potions for Fire
Spectral Flask of Power should be used as your flask of choice.
Best Weapon Oil for Fire
Shadowcore Oil should be used as your weapon oil.
Best Food for Fire
If simming yourself results in a different best secondary stat than Haste, you should eat that food instead.
Augment Runes for Fire
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated for Shadowlands launch. Added Weapon Oils suggestion and changed all other suggestions to new max level consumables.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- The Shadowlands User Metacritic Score Is... Problematic
- Doubleagent Is Back at It, Already Level 53
- Naxxramas and Changes to the Scourge Event in WoW Classic
- Naxxramas Movie Teaser by IKedit
- Collect 810 Soul Ash to Craft First Legendary Next Week
- Legendary Powers Catch-Up System in Shadowlands
- The Only Realm First Achievement of Shadowlands
- Glory of the Shadowlands Hero Has Already Been Completed