Mage Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
General Mage Changes
- The following area-of-effect abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and now deal reduced damage beyond 5 targets: Glacial Fragments ( Runecarving Power).
- The following area-of-effect abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and instead deal reduced damage beyond 8 targets: Arcane Echo (Arcane), Frozen Orb (Frost).
- Gift of the Lich (Necrolord Conduit) effect increased by 100%.
- Triune Ward (Runecarving Power) now provides 35% barrier effectiveness in PvP combat (was 50%).
- Fixed an issue where Mana Gem could not be used in Rated Battlegrounds and Arenas.
Arcane Mage Changes
- Arcane Power can no longer be dispelled.
Fire Mage Changes
- Fixed an issue where a Mage's Mastery: Ignite that was spread by Phoenix Flames could hit a Rogue while under the effect of Cloak of Shadows.
- Fixed an issue that caused Ring of Fire (PvP Talent) to sometimes fail to apply to targets running through the ring.
Frost Mage Changes
- Mastery: Icicles damage increased by 12%.
- Frostbolt damage increased by 8%.
- Flurry damage increased by 10%.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Frostbolts from Deathborne (Necrolord ability) to incorrectly target enemies that were in breakable crowd-control.
- Icy Veins can no longer be dispelled.
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 04 Nov. 2021: Updated with latest hotfixes.
- 28 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- Shadowlands PvP Season 3 Gladiator Mount Preview
- Shadowlands PvP Season 3 Gladiator Mount Will Use Red-Tinted Model
- The Fastest Claws on Azeroth: 520% Haste Bear
- A Preview of All Mythic Class Tier Sets in Patch 9.2
- A Preview of Wasp Mounts in Patch 9.2
- Level 14 Ganking Level 30s with NPCs in Season of Mastery
- Opening the Sepulcher of the First Ones Cutscene
- 9.1.5 Sanctum of Domination DPS Log Rankings, Week 4: Havoc Still Strong, Frost DKs on the Rise