Mage Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
General Mage Changes
- The following area-of-effect abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and now deal reduced damage beyond 5 targets: Glacial Fragments ( Runecarving Power).
- The following area-of-effect abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and instead deal reduced damage beyond 8 targets: Arcane Echo (Arcane), Frozen Orb (Frost).
- Gift of the Lich (Necrolord Conduit) effect increased by 100%.
- Triune Ward (Runecarving Power) now provides 35% barrier effectiveness in PvP combat (was 50%).
- Fixed an issue where Mana Gem could not be used in Rated Battlegrounds and Arenas.
Arcane Mage Changes
- Arcane Power can no longer be dispelled.
Fire Mage Changes
- Fixed an issue where a Mage's Mastery: Ignite that was spread by Phoenix Flames could hit a Rogue while under the effect of Cloak of Shadows.
- Fixed an issue that caused Ring of Fire (PvP Talent) to sometimes fail to apply to targets running through the ring.
Frost Mage Changes
- Mastery: Icicles damage increased by 12%.
- Frostbolt damage increased by 8%.
- Flurry damage increased by 10%.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Frostbolts from Deathborne (Necrolord ability) to incorrectly target enemies that were in breakable crowd-control.
- Icy Veins can no longer be dispelled.
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 04 Nov. 2021: Updated with latest hotfixes.
- 28 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)