Rogue Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands
Here, you will find all class-specific Covenant abilities available to Rogues in Shadowlands.
Here is our guide to all the covenant abilities for Rogues. We first present you with a summary of the abilities (the signature ability and the class-specific ability) provided by each covenant, before going through all class-specific abilities in more detail.
Summary of Abilities Granted to Rogues by Each Covenant
- Night Fae
Kyrian Rogue Covenant Ability
Echoing Reprimand: Deal (60% of Attack Power) Arcane damage to an enemy, extracting their anima to Animacharge a combo point. Damaging finishing moves that consume the same number of Combo Points as your Animacharge deal damage as if they consume 7 Combo Points. Awards 3 Combo Points.
(Instant, Costs 30 Energy, Requires Melee Range, 45 second cooldown)
Night Fae Rogue Covenant Ability
Sepsis: Finishing move that poisons a weakened foe's blood, dealing (12.53% of Attack Power) Nature damage over 60 seconds. Can only be used on targets below 35% Health. Sepsis generates 5 Combo Points and 25 Energy over 5 seconds if it does not last its full duration.
- 1 Combo Point: (751.8% of Attack Power) over 8 seconds;
- 2 Combo Points: (1,127.7% of Attack Power) over 12 seconds;
- 3 Combo Points: (1,503.6% of Attack Power) over 16 seconds;
- 4 Combo Points: (1,879.5% of Attack Power) over 20 seconds;
- 5 Combo Points: (2,255.4% of Attack Power) over 24 seconds.
Necrolord Rogue Covenant Ability
Serrated Bone Spike: Embed a bone spike in the target, dealing (60% of Attack Power) Physical damage every 3 seconds until they die. Attacking with Serrated Bone Spike causes all of your active bone spikes to fracture and strike your current target, increasing initial damage by 100% per spike.
(Instant, Costs 10 Energy, 30-yard range)
Venthyr Rogue Covenant Ability
Slaughter: Slaughter the target, causing (95.47% of Attack Power) Physical damage. The target's anima mixes with your Lethal Poison, coating your weapons for the next 5 minutes. Slaughter Poison deals Shadow damage over 12 seconds and steals 15% of healing done to the target. Awards 2 Combo Points.
(Instant, Costs 50 Energy, Requires Melee Range/Melee Weapon/Stealth)
Other Covenant Class Abilities
You can find all class-specific Covenant abilities available for other classes linked below.
This article has been updated for Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490.
- 25 May 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Page added.
- Optional Crafting Reagents Update: June 2nd
- World First Mythic +28 Tol'Dagor Cleared in Time
- Dredwing Mounts in Shadowlands
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through June 5th
- Specific Vendor Corruptions Prediction Theories
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: June 1st
- Fist of Justice / Ineffable Truth Hotfix Cancelled
- WoW Weapons Recreated in Monster Hunter: World