Rogue Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands
Welcome to our guide that covers Rogue Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands. We first present you a summary of all the abilities before going over the individual Signature and Covenant Class Abilities in more detail.
Summary of Abilities Granted to Rogues by Each Covenant
- Night Fae
Best Covenants for Rogues
For more information regarding the best Covenants for each Rogue spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Kyrian Rogue Covenant Ability
Echoing Reprimand: Deal (110% of Attack Power) Arcane damage to an enemy, extracting their anima to Animacharge a combo point for 45 seconds. Damaging finishing moves that consume the same number of combo points as your Animacharge function as if they consumed 7 combo points. Awards 2 combo points. (Instant, Costs 10 Energy, Requires Melee Range, 45-second cooldown)
Night Fae Rogue Covenant Ability
Sepsis: Infects the target's blood, dealing (162.89%) of Attack Power) Nature damage over 10 seconds. If the target survives its full duration, they suffer an additional (77.57% of Attack Power) damage and you gain 1 use of any Stealth ability for 5 seconds. Cooldown reduced by 30 seconds if Sepsis does not last its full duration. Awards 1 combo point. (Instant, Costs 25 Energy, Requires Melee Range and Weapon, 1.5-minute cooldown)
Necrolord Rogue Covenant Ability
Serrated Bone Spike: Embed a bone spike in the target, dealing (30% of Attack Power) Physical damage and (10% of Attack Power) Bleed damage every 3 seconds until they die. Refunds a charge when the target dies or is healed to full. Awards 1 combo point per active Bone Spike. (Instant, Costs 10 Energy, 30-yard range)
Venthyr Rogue Covenant Ability
Flagellation: Lash the target with Anima 3 times, dealing (6% of Attack Power) Shadow damage and adding a stack of Flagellation for each lash. The target remains tormented for 20 seconds, receiving an additional lash for each combo point you spend. Reactivating Flagellation cleanses their torment, increasing your Haste by 0.5% per stack, up to a maximum of 15% Haste for 20 seconds. (Instant, Costs 20-50 Energy, Requires Stealth, Melee Range/Weapon, 1.5-minute cooldown)
Other Covenant Class Abilities
You can find all class-specific Covenant abilities available for other classes linked below.
- 22 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 01 Oct. 2020: Sepsis updated based on Seliathan's feedback.
- 27 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 22 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34902.
- 20 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34821.
- 15 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34714.
- 09 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34615.
- 25 May 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Page added.
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 7
- Player Counts All Anima Items... and It's a Bit Much
- How to Get the Carpal Pet in Shadowlands
- Threads of Fate Free Covenant Switch Methods
- Patch 9.0.2 and Classic Hotfixes: January 20th
- Huge Spell Batching Changes: Classic 1.13.7 PTR
- Stoneborn Brought Into Battleground Potential Exploit
- Players Can Do Mythic+ Below Level 60!