Rogue Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands
Welcome to our guide that covers Rogue Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands. We first present you a summary of all the abilities before going over the individual Signature and Covenant Class Abilities in more detail.
Summary of Abilities Granted to Rogues by Each Covenant
- Signature Ability — Summon Steward calls your steward to bring you a Phial of Serenity.
- Rogue Ability — Echoing Reprimand deals Arcane damage and extracts anima from enemies to Animacharge a combo point.
- Night Fae
- Signature Ability — Soulshape transforms you into a Vulpin, instantly teleporting you forward, increasing your movement speed for a short time.
- Rogue Ability — Sepsis deals damage over time and you can use 1 Stealth ability if the foe survives the attack.
- Signature Ability — Fleshcraft provides an absorption shield and increases damage taken.
- Rogue Ability — Serrated Bone Spike deals Physical damage over time to enemies until they die.
- Signature Ability — Door of Shadows teleports you to a targeted location.
- Rogue Ability — Flagellation lashes the target 3 times, and increases your Mastery when reactivated.
Best Covenants for Rogues
For more information regarding the best Covenants for each Rogue spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Kyrian Rogue Covenant Ability
Echoing Reprimand: Deal (110% of Attack Power) Arcane damage to an enemy, extracting their anima to Animacharge a combo point for 45 seconds. Damaging finishing moves that consume the same number of combo points as your Animacharge function as if they consumed 7 combo points. Awards 2 combo points. (Instant, Costs 10 Energy, Requires Melee Range, 45-second cooldown)
Night Fae Rogue Covenant Ability
Sepsis: Infects the target's blood, dealing (162.89%) of Attack Power) Nature damage over 10 seconds. If the target survives its full duration, they suffer an additional (77.57% of Attack Power) damage and you gain 1 use of any Stealth ability for 5 seconds. Cooldown reduced by 30 seconds if Sepsis does not last its full duration. Awards 1 combo point. (Instant, Costs 25 Energy, Requires Melee Range and Weapon, 1.5-minute cooldown)
Necrolord Rogue Covenant Ability
Serrated Bone Spike: Embed a bone spike in the target, dealing (120% of Attack Power) Physical damage and (10% of Attack Power) Bleed damage every 3 seconds until they die. Refunds a charge when the target dies or is healed to full. Awards 1 combo point plus 1 additional per active Bone Spike. (Instant, Costs 10 Energy, 30-yard range)
Venthyr Rogue Covenant Ability
Flagellation: Lash the target with Anima 3 times for (50% of Attack Power) Shadow damage, causing each combo point spent within 12 seconds to lash for an additional (10% of Attack Power). Dealing damage with Flagellation increases your Haste by 1%, persisting 12 seconds after their torment fades. (Instant, Requires Stealth, Melee Range/Weapon, 1.5-minute cooldown)
Other Covenant Class Abilities
You can find all class-specific Covenant abilities available for other classes linked below.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Page updated for Chains of Domination.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5 release
- 22 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 01 Oct. 2020: Sepsis updated based on Seliathan's feedback.
- 27 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 22 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34902.
- 20 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34821.
- 15 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34714.
- 09 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34615.
- 25 May 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Page added.
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2
- Full Trading Post Rotation for December 2023
- New Returning Items Tab for Trading Post Items in Patch 10.2.5
- Will Sylvanas Return in Patch 10.2.5?
- Night Elf Paladin NPC Spotted in Patch 10.2.5
- New Trading Post Mount in Patch 10.2.5 - Savage Blue Battle Turtle