Survival Hunter Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands 9.2
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Survival Hunter in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.2. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
Is There A Haste Cap for Survival Hunters?
No, there is no Haste cap for Survival Hunter that you should reach.
Which Race is Best for Survival Hunter?
The truthful answer is that if you have to ask, it does not matter. The difference between the best and the worst races is 1-2% at most. If you want to maximize this side of your character, we recommend simming it on Raidbots.
You can see a ranked list of all the Racials on our Simulations page.
What is the Best Pet for Survival Hunter?
For Survival, we recommend a Ferocity pet that suits the fight you are doing. The most survivable Ferocity pets are Scalehides.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated the recommended pet section.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Patch 9.2.5 Build 43741: Achievement Changes
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 17th
- Patch 9.2.5 PTR Development Notes: May 17th
- Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Tuning: May 17th
- Tauren Rogues Wearing Tier 1-6 Sets (Including Warglaives)
- Dracthyr Look-Alike Spotted in Vanilla WoW Art Book
- Technically PvP Podcast Episode 154: Shadowlands Season 3 Healing Issues
- Speculation About Encrypted Content in Patch 9.2.5