Feral Druid DPS Simulations — Dragonflight 10.0.7
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Feral Druids in World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.0.7.
Simming Yourself with Raidbots
Raidbots is an online tool that lets you simulate and compare gear, traits, talents and more for your character. In modern WoW, it is an essential tool in optimizing your performance. Every high-end and self-respecting DPS player uses Raidbots on some level to figure out what they should use. It is extremely simple to use and we have a complete guide for it that you can access with the link below.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found. By doing your own, you can easily figure out what talents you should use with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what trinkets to equip, and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Simulating Feral Druid in Mythic+
Accurately simulating Feral in dungeons can be somewhat difficult depending on the dungeon, but you have a few options. Both Hectic Add Cleave and Dungeon Slice tools work for Feral, giving a more realistic result by providing Predator resets. While they are only partially accurate to dungeons, they will give you a good idea of what works best. You can alternatively use a hybrid approach by simulating short single-target and 5-target fights and making a reasoned guess between the two for what is worth using.
Feral Druid Racial Simulations
Below provides a baseline for different races in an ideal setup.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed and updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
More Druid Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 24th
- Dragonflight 10.0.7 Class Tuning: March 28th + Retribution Nerfs March 24th
- New Aberrus Unique Drops Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Loading Screen in Patch 10.1
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd
- Primordial Stone Hotfix Changes: March 23rd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1