Feral Druid DPS Simulations — Dragonflight 10.2
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Feral Druids in World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.2.
Simming Yourself with Raidbots
Raidbots is an online tool that lets you simulate and compare gear, traits, talents and more for your character. In modern WoW, it is an essential tool in optimizing your performance. Every high-end and self-respecting DPS player uses Raidbots on some level to figure out what they should use. It is extremely simple to use and we have a complete guide for it that you can access with the link below.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found. By doing your own, you can easily figure out what talents you should use with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what trinkets to equip, and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Simulating Feral Druid in Mythic+
Accurately simulating Feral in dungeons can be somewhat difficult depending on the dungeon, but you have a few options. Both Hectic Add Cleave and Dungeon Slice tools work for Feral, giving a more realistic result by providing Predator resets. While they are only partially accurate to dungeons, they will give you a good idea of what works best. You can alternatively use a hybrid approach by simulating short single-target and 5-target fights and making a reasoned guess between the two for what is worth using.
Feral Druid Racial Simulations
Below provides a baseline for different races in an ideal setup.
Feral Druid Trinket Simulations
Due to trinkets having the most varied value, below are charts for the current trinket options in Season 2 in both Single-target and AoE situations:
Feral Druid Trinkets
- 06 Nov. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.2, no changes pending Bloodmallet charts.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.7, added Trinket simulations.
- 10 Jul. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.5, no changes necessary.
- 01 May 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1, no changes necessary.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed and updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)