Feral Druid DPS Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Feral Druids in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Azerite armor to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Feral Druid Racial Bonus Simulation
Feral Druid Azerite Outer Ring Simulation
Feral Druid Azerite Middle Ring Simulation
Feral Druid Trinket Simulations
Feral Druid Weapon Enchant Simulations
Note that during launch, many of these simulations are preliminary, and as such are subject to change as alterations occur within APLs, community tool updates and SimulationCraft updates. This page will be maintained as much as possible to reflect this.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Updated weapon enchant simulations for Gale-Force Striking buff.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 23 Jul. 2018: Updated racial simulations with Raidbots profile.
- Battle.net App Updated for Shadowlands Alpha
- The Blizzard April Fools Archive and Highlights
- Long Queues on Select Realms Will Be Addressed Soon
- Is Shadowlands Alpha Coming Next Week?
- Player Beats the Game and Earns All Achievements in World of Warcraft
- New Statues & Framed Photographs Available on Blizzard Gear Store
- Community April Fools Roundup
- Patch 8.8.8 Official Notes
- Elemental Shaman 8.3
- Cant Complete "Establishing your Outpost"
- Havoc Demon Hunter PvP 8.3
- Mission Table - Advancements Guide
- Windwalker Monk PvP 8.3
- looking for help with pve/pvp build for good dps and good pvp
- Tortollan Seekers Reputation
- Death Knight Leveling