Restoration Druid Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Restoration Druid in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Restoration Druids
In general, you should be using gems and enchants according to the stat weights shown to you by HealerStatWeights Addon. However, if you do not have spare items for both Mythic+ and Raiding, Haste enchants and gems are a good compromise and will never be bad for either content. Use Quick Owlseye (or the cheaper Quick Golden Beryl) in all sockets.
2. Best Enchants for Restoration Druids
3. Consumables for Restoration Druids
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Restoration
Battle Potion of Intellect should be used right before the pull to last you through the start of the fight. Potion of Replenishment is a one-time usage potion per fight where you can restore Mana at the cost of not being able to cast or move while the effect lasts. Coastal Mana Potion can also be used once per fight for cases where you can not stand still for 10 seconds.
Coastal Healing Potion can be used together with Healthstones.
3.2. Best Food for Restoration
3.3. Augment Runes for Restoration
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- WoW Esports in 2019
- PvP Season 1: Arena and RBG Title Cutoffs
- Tides of Vengeance Part II: Survival Guide
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 28938: Class Changes
- BfA PvP Season 2 Preview [Official]
- Tools of the Trade in Patch 8.1.5
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Kul Tiran & Zandalari Druid Empowered Moonkin Form
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Guardian Druid 8.1
- Need help with BoS
- Feral Druid 8.1
- when to use blizzard/aoe as frost?
- Windwalker Monk PvP 8.1
- Unholy Death Knight PvP 8.1
- Survival Hunter PvP 8.1