Restoration Druid Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
In general, you should be using gems and enchants according to the stat weights shown to you by HealerStatWeights Addon or https://wowanalyzer.com. However, if you do not have spare items for both Mythic+ and Raiding, Mastery enchants and gems are a good compromise and will never be bad for either content.
Best Gems and Enchantsfor Restoration Druids
Best Enchants for Restoration Druids
Consumables for Restoration Druids
Best Flasks and Potions for Restoration
Greater Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used for raids along with Potion of Replenishment as your potion of choice. You can also use Potion of Unbridled Fury to pre-pot at the beginning of the fight for damage since none of the potions provide any reasonable healing benefit. Coastal Mana Potion can also be used once per fight as an instant Mana restore if the fight does not allow for usage of Potion of Replenishment.
Best Food for Restoration
Augment Runes for Restoration
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 13 Jan. 2020: Updated for Patch 8.3.
- 25 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 22 Feb. 2019: Updated enchant and gem preferences.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- End of Fall of the Lich King Remastered Cinematic
- How Addons Affect Raid Design - A Morgan Day Interview
- Heroic Darkshore Warfront Available for Horde Players (US)
- Class Balance Changes: February 25th
- Horrific Visions Changes Coming on February 25
- Heroic Darkshore Warfront Available for Alliance Players (EU)
- Don't Forget to Opt In for Shadowlands Beta
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: February 20th
- VuhDo: a Comprehensive Guide
- Fire Mage PvP 8.3
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Fury Warrior 8.3
- Assassination Rogue 8.3
- Frost Death Knight PvP 8.3
- Titan Research Archive
- Unholy Aoe Question