Restoration Druid Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.2.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Restoration Druid, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.2.5.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic Restoration Druid gems and enchants.
In general, you should be using gems and enchants according to the stat weights shown to you by https://wowanalyzer.com. However, if you do not have spare items for both Mythic+ and Raiding, Haste enchants and gems are a good compromise and will never be bad for either content.
Best Gems and Enchants for Restoration Druids
You should use Quick Jewel Cluster in all sockets.
Best Enchants for Restoration Druids
|Cloak||Enchant Cloak - Fortified Leech|
|Chest||Enchant Chest - Eternal Stats|
|Bracers||Enchant Bracers - Eternal Intellect|
|Rings||Enchant Ring - Tenet of Haste|
|Weapon||Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance|
For a better understanding of why these specific enchants and gems are advised, use our Stats page.
Consumables for Restoration Druids
Best Flasks and Potions for Restoration
Spectral Flask of Power should be used for raids along with Potion of Spiritual Clarity as your potion of choice. Spiritual Mana Potion can also be used as an instant Mana restore if the fight does not allow for usage of Potion of Spiritual Clarity. If you want to use a potion for damage, then you should use Shadowcore Oil and Potion of Phantom Fire.
Best Food for Restoration
Other Consumables for Restoration
Augment Runes for Restoration
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes (or the permanent Eternal Augment Rune) to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of the consumable runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 31 May 2022: Page reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 18 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Fixed enchant recommendations, added cloak enchant recommendation.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated for Shadowlands consumables.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- How to Receive Different Weapons from Zereth Mortis World and Daily Quests
- Very Solid Ocean Near Stormwind Defeats Player
- Impressive Stormwind Recreation in Minecraft (Video)
- Idol of Y'Shaarj Shadow Priest Talent Explained
- Upcoming Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Tuning: July 5th
- A Preview of Priest Talent Trees in Dragonflight
- World of Warcraft Totem Art
- Expanding the Development Pipeline of World of Warcraft