Restoration Druid Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Restoration Druid, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Restoration Druid Healer enchants and consumables.
In general, you should be using gems and enchants according to the stat weights shown to you by HealerStatWeights Addon or https://wowanalyzer.com. However, if you do not have spare items for both Mythic+ and Raiding, Mastery enchants and gems are a good compromise and will never be bad for either content.
Best Gems and Enchants for Restoration Druids
Best Enchants for Restoration Druids
For a better understanding of why these specific enchants and gems are advised, use our Stats page.
Consumables for Restoration Druids
Best Flasks and Potions for Restoration
Greater Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used for raids along with Potion of Replenishment as your potion of choice. You can also use Potion of Unbridled Fury to pre-pot at the beginning of the fight for damage since none of the potions provide any reasonable healing benefit. Coastal Mana Potion can also be used once per fight as an instant Mana restore if the fight does not allow for usage of Potion of Replenishment.
Best Food for Restoration
Augment Runes for Restoration
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- How to Quickly Reach Exalted with Gelkis and Magram Centaur Clans Under 1 Hour
- More Scourge Zombies Showing Up, But It's Still Not the Pre-patch Event
- Pure Class: Level 50 Without Choosing a Spec Gets Pretty Hard
- Patch 9.0.1 Hotfixes: October 22nd
- The Madness Begins Anew: Exile's Reach Speedruns
- Addon Spotlight: Better Wardrobe and Transmog
- Most Popular Classes and Specs for Mythic+ in the Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- Ghostcrawler Talks WoW After 6 Years: Leveling, His Ret Pala, AoE and More