Restoration Druid Healing Spell Summary — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, we present you with all spells and procs that you need to understand as a Restoration Druid in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
If you are new to Restoration, this is a great place to start to get an understanding of how the spec works. On this page we will discuss what abilities you have, what they are used for within the specialisation, how they interact with each other and also with important cooldowns. If you already have experience with Restoration and are comfortable with it in Legion, it is recommended you skip this section and move on to the rest of the guide.
Main Resource of Restoration Druids
Mana is your only resource as a Restoration Druid. All of your healing abilities cost Mana, so managing it so that you do not run out over the course of each encounter is crucial to being able to heal competitively.
Basic Abilities for Restoration Druids
Rejuvenation is an instant-cast HoT which also provides a small initial heal. This is one of your most frequently used spells.
Wild Growth places a HoT on up to 6 lowest health raid members around the target you cast it on. The HoT heals for more damage initially, then for less and less as it goes on.
Swiftmend heals the target for a moderate amount. It is instant cast, and it has a 25-second cooldown.
Lifebloom is a HoT that can only be on one target at one time. When Lifebloom expires or is refreshed with 4.5 seconds or less remaining, it Blooms — heals its target for a large amount.
Regrowth is an emergency heal. It heals for a moderate amount instantly and a smaller amount over 12 seconds.
Efflorescence creates a healing zone that lasts for 30 seconds, healing up to 3 players standing in it every 2 seconds.
Innervate is a buff you can place on yourself or on an allied healer, which allows them to cast spells free of Mana cost for 12 seconds.
Utility for Restoration Druids
Barkskin reduces damage you take by 20% for 12 seconds and prevents damage from delaying your casts. It has a 1-minute cooldown.
Soothe dispels all enrage effects from the target, and has a 10-second cooldown.
Entangling Roots root the target in place for 30 seconds. Almost any damage will quickly remove the effect.
Hibernate puts enemy Beast or Dragonkin to sleep for up to 40 seconds. Any damage will awaken the target.
Rebirth resurrects a friendly player. Usable in combat. Cooldown is shared between entire group in raids and Mythic+ dungeons. You will accumulate one charge every 4.5 minutes in a 20-player raid and every 10 minutes in a Mythic+ dungeon. In any other content Rebirth has a personal 10-minute cooldown, not shared with anyone else.
Nature's Cure removes all Magic, Curse, and Poison effects from friendly target, and has an 8-second cooldown.
Important Procs for Restoration Druids
Cooldowns for Restoration Druids
- Tranquility is a channeled spell that heals all raid members for a large amount of health over 8 seconds and leaves a stackable HoT.
- Flourish increases the frequency of healing from your HoTs by 100% for 8 seconds and extends the duration of all currently active HoTs by 8 seconds.
- Ironbark reduces all damage taken by the target by 20% for 12 seconds.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 8.3 Class Changes Update: Mistweaver, Holy Pala, Disc Priest
- Mythic+ Season 4 Item Level Changes (Official)
- 8.3 Pet Battle Changes Update
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- New Retail WoW Box for Starting Players
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Jokerd Removed from Method Org After Ninja Looting
- Pet Battle Changes in 8.3: Visions of N'zoth (Official Preview)
- What’s the better PC?
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.2
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Holy Priest 8.2
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk