Restoration Druid Healing Macros and Addons — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, you will find a number of useful macros and addons to make your life easier when playing your Restoration Druid in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5.
1.1. Generic Macros for Druids
- #showtooltip Rebirth
- /cast [@mouseover,help]Rebirth;Rebirth
This macro casts Rebirth on your mouseover target, if they are a friendly player. Otherwise, it casts Rebirth on your current target.
1.1.2. Shapeshift forms
- #showtooltip Bear Form
- /cast [noform:1] Bear Form
- #showtooltip Cat Form
- /cast [noform:2] Cat Form
- #showtooltip Travel Form
- /cast [noform:3] Travel Form
- #showtooltip Incarnation: Tree of Life
- /cast !Incarnation: Tree of Life
These macros will shift you into a corresponding form. Spamming the button will not put you out of the forms.
1.1.3. Canceling forms
This macro will shift you out of any current form.
1.2. Specific Macros for Restoration Druids
1.2.1. Mouseover Macros
Unless you are using a specific addon that will perform the same function, for all your healing and utility spells, we advise you to use mouseover macros such as:
- /cast [@mouseover] Rejuvenation;Rejuvenation
2.1. Raid Frames
To perform well as a Restoration Druid, you will need to see more HoTs on players in the group than the standard interface allows. There are multiple addons that will change your raid frames that you could use, pick any one of them:
In case you do not want to use a different raid frame addon, BigDebuffs expands the functionality of Blizzard raid frames.
To complement Grid2, ElvUI and BigDebuffs, you should either make mouseover macros as shown above or install Clique.
2.2. Boss Mods
WeakAuras is without a doubt the most powerful addon that can perform almost any task. There are a lot of readily available WeakAuras on wago.io that will help you track procs, cooldowns, buffs, and debuffs.
2.4. Healer Stat Weights
This addon will show your stat weights in real time as you do content. The calculated weights will be based on the way you heal, on your gear, and on your talents.Healer Stat Weights.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 07 Apr. 2019: Added Healer Stat Weights addon after the update.
- 14 Mar. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.1.5.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Added Healer Stat Weights addon.
- Vulpera Coming in Patch 8.2.5?
- Kevin Johnson Leaves Blizzard
- Upcoming Item Level Increase for World Quest Rewards
- WoW Classic Internal Alpha Has Begun
- Bee Mounts Finally Coming in Patch 8.2?
- Patch 8.2: Zandalari Moonkin & Raptor Dance Animations
- Patch 8.2: Vision of Perfection Essence Explained
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: April 18th
- Outlaw Rogue 8.1
- Gold Making Q & A Streams
- Gold making: Beginner professions
- Picking a profession in BfA
- BFA Weakauras -- WIP
- Druid Leveling Guide
- Question about WoW hardware requirements
- Elemental Shaman 8.1