Restoration Druid Healing Macros and Addons — Shadowlands 9.0.5
On this page, you will find a number of useful macros and addons to make your life easier when playing your Restoration Druid in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.5.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Druid addons and macros.
Generic Macros for Druids
- #showtooltip Rebirth
- /cast [@mouseover,help]Rebirth;Rebirth
This macro casts Rebirth on your mouseover target, if they are a friendly player. Otherwise, it casts Rebirth on your current target.
- #showtooltip Bear Form
- /cast [noform:1] Bear Form
- #showtooltip Cat Form
- /cast [noform:2] Cat Form
- #showtooltip Travel Form
- /cast [noform:3] Travel Form
- #showtooltip Incarnation: Tree of Life
- /cast !Incarnation: Tree of Life
These macros will shift you into a corresponding form. Spamming the button will not put you out of the forms.
This macro will shift you out of any current form.
Specific Macros for Restoration Druids
Unless you are using a specific addon that will perform the same function, for all your healing and utility spells, we advise you to use mouseover macros such as:
- /cast [@mouseover] Rejuvenation;Rejuvenation
To perform well as a Restoration Druid, you will need to see more HoTs on players in the group than the standard interface allows. There are multiple addons that will change your raid frames that you could use, pick any one of them:
In case you do not want to use a different raid frame addon, BigDebuffs expands the functionality of Blizzard raid frames.
To complement Grid2, ElvUI and BigDebuffs, you should either make mouseover macros as shown above or install Clique.
WeakAuras is without a doubt the most powerful addon that can perform almost any task. There are a lot of readily available WeakAuras on wago.io that will help you track procs, cooldowns, buffs, and debuffs.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 5: Boss Damage Only Rankings Added
- Player Loots One of the Rarest Item in WoW
- A Different Kind of AFK Story
- WoW Patch Timeline from Vanilla to Shadowlands Patch 9.1
- Potentially Infinite Breath of Sindragosa Bug
- Elwynn Forest Without the Trees
- Covenants Per Spec in Castle Nathria and Mythic+ for Top Players
- Animated Ulna World Quest Up on US Servers!