Restoration Druid Healing Macros and Addons — Dragonflight 10.2
On this page, you will find a number of useful macros and addons to make your life easier when playing your Restoration Druid in World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.2.
If you were looking for WotLK Classic content, please refer to our TBC Druid addons and macros.
Generic Macros for Druids
- #showtooltip Rebirth
- /cast [@mouseover,help]Rebirth;Rebirth
This macro casts Rebirth on your mouseover target if they are a friendly player. Otherwise, it casts Rebirth on your current target.
- #showtooltip Bear Form
- /cast [noform:1] Bear Form
- #showtooltip Cat Form
- /cast [noform:2] Cat Form
- #showtooltip Travel Form
- /cast [noform:3] Travel Form
- #showtooltip Incarnation: Tree of Life
- /cast !Incarnation: Tree of Life
These macros will shift you into a corresponding form. Spamming the button will not put you out of the forms.
This macro will shift you out of any current form.
Specific Macros for Restoration Druids
Convoke the Spirits macro
If you want to use Nature's Swiftness with Convoke the Spirits, you will often find yourself canceling the Convoke cast due to spell queue or Nature's Swiftness is used during the cast. To avoid this, use the following macro:
- #showtooltip Convoke the Spirits
- /cast [nochanneling] Nature's Swiftness
- /cast Convoke the Spirits
Unless you are using a specific addon that will perform the same function, for all your healing and utility spells, we advise you to use Mouseover macros such as:
- /cast [@mouseover] Rejuvenation;Rejuvenation
To perform well as a Restoration Druid, you will need to see more HoTs on players in the group than the standard interface allows. Multiple addons will change your raid frames that you could use, pick any one of them:
In case you do not want to use a different raid frame addon, BigDebuffs expands the functionality of Blizzard raid frames.
To complement Grid2, ElvUI, and BigDebuffs, you should either make a mouseover macros as shown above or install Clicked.
WeakAuras is without a doubt the most powerful addon that can perform almost any task. There are a lot of readily available WeakAuras on wago.io that will help you track procs, cooldowns, buffs, and debuffs.
While there are no mandatory WeakAuras to have, there is an Adaptive Swarm one that helps a lot with both healing and damage.
Efflorescence is a buff, so some old WeakAuras will not work. There are some publicly available; here is one example: Efflorescence WeakAura.
- 21 Nov. 2023: Added Efflorescence WeakAura.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.2.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.7
- 10 Jul. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1.5.
- 28 Apr. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1.0.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2
- Full Trading Post Rotation for December 2023
- New Returning Items Tab for Trading Post Items in Patch 10.2.5
- Will Sylvanas Return in Patch 10.2.5?
- Night Elf Paladin NPC Spotted in Patch 10.2.5
- New Trading Post Mount in Patch 10.2.5 - Savage Blue Battle Turtle