Restoration Druid Healing Macros and Addons — Shadowlands 9.2
On this page, you will find a number of useful macros and addons to make your life easier when playing your Restoration Druid in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.2.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Druid addons and macros.
Generic Macros for Druids
- #showtooltip Rebirth
- /cast [@mouseover,help]Rebirth;Rebirth
This macro casts Rebirth on your mouseover target, if they are a friendly player. Otherwise, it casts Rebirth on your current target.
- #showtooltip Bear Form
- /cast [noform:1] Bear Form
- #showtooltip Cat Form
- /cast [noform:2] Cat Form
- #showtooltip Travel Form
- /cast [noform:3] Travel Form
- #showtooltip Incarnation: Tree of Life
- /cast !Incarnation: Tree of Life
These macros will shift you into a corresponding form. Spamming the button will not put you out of the forms.
Affinity Ability Macro
- /use [spec:1,talent:3/1][spec:3/4,talent:3/2]Maim;[spec:1/2,talent:3/2][spec:4,talent:3/3]Incapacitating Roar;[spec:1/2/3,talent:3/3]Ursol's Vortex;[spec:2/3/4,talent:3/1]Typhoon;
This macro uses an ability tied to your Affinity row and works for all Druid specs.
This macro will shift you out of any current form.
Specific Macros for Restoration Druids
Unless you are using a specific addon that will perform the same function, for all your healing and utility spells, we advise you to use mouseover macros such as:
- /cast [@mouseover] Rejuvenation;Rejuvenation
To perform well as a Restoration Druid, you will need to see more HoTs on players in the group than the standard interface allows. There are multiple addons that will change your raid frames that you could use, pick any one of them:
In case you do not want to use a different raid frame addon, BigDebuffs expands the functionality of Blizzard raid frames.
To complement Grid2, ElvUI and BigDebuffs, you should either make mouseover macros as shown above or install Clicked.
WeakAuras is without a doubt the most powerful addon that can perform almost any task. There are a lot of readily available WeakAuras on wago.io that will help you track procs, cooldowns, buffs, and debuffs.
- 21 Feb. 2022: Page reviewed and approved for Patch 9.2.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New Heartbond Lupine Flying Animation in Patch 9.2.5
- Cool New Patch 9.2.5 Windrunner Easter Egg
- Kalimdorathon: Running Kalimdor from South to North IRL
- Patch 9.2.5 Survival Guide - Everything Coming in the World of Warcraft Update
- The Ultimate Silvermoonception
- World First Hardcore Level 99 in Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder Season 1
- Bird's Eye View of Various World of Warcraft Maps
- Enigma Arena Changes