Restoration Druid Healing Macros and Addons — Dragonflight 10.0.7
On this page, you will find a number of useful macros and addons to make your life easier when playing your Restoration Druid in World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.0.7.
If you were looking for WotLK Classic content, please refer to our TBC Druid addons and macros.
Generic Macros for Druids
- #showtooltip Rebirth
- /cast [@mouseover,help]Rebirth;Rebirth
This macro casts Rebirth on your mouseover target, if they are a friendly player. Otherwise, it casts Rebirth on your current target.
- #showtooltip Bear Form
- /cast [noform:1] Bear Form
- #showtooltip Cat Form
- /cast [noform:2] Cat Form
- #showtooltip Travel Form
- /cast [noform:3] Travel Form
- #showtooltip Incarnation: Tree of Life
- /cast !Incarnation: Tree of Life
These macros will shift you into a corresponding form. Spamming the button will not put you out of the forms.
This macro will shift you out of any current form.
Specific Macros for Restoration Druids
Unless you are using a specific addon that will perform the same function, for all your healing and utility spells, we advise you to use mouseover macros such as:
- /cast [@mouseover] Rejuvenation;Rejuvenation
To perform well as a Restoration Druid, you will need to see more HoTs on players in the group than the standard interface allows. There are multiple addons that will change your raid frames that you could use, pick any one of them:
In case you do not want to use a different raid frame addon, BigDebuffs expands the functionality of Blizzard raid frames.
To complement Grid2, ElvUI and BigDebuffs, you should either make mouseover macros as shown above or install Clicked.
Preparation for boss mechanics is extremely important as a Restoration Druid. You should have either BigWigs or Deadly Boss Mods installed.
WeakAuras is without a doubt the most powerful addon that can perform almost any task. There are a lot of readily available WeakAuras on wago.io that will help you track procs, cooldowns, buffs, and debuffs.
While there are not really mandatory WeakAuras to have, there are certain ones that perform critical functions for DPS, specifically in Mythic+. Two such WeakAuras are highly recommended:
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
More Druid Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- PvP Play with the Blues on the 10.1 PTR: March 31st
- Aberrus Raid Testing Schedule: March 30 - April 28
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 28th
- Upcoming 10.1 PTR Changes to Class Tier Sets: March 28th
- Dragonflight 10.1, Season 2 New and Removed Mythic+ Affixes
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Development Notes, March 28th: Old Mythic+ Affixes Removed, New Ones Added
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1