Unholy Death Knight DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Unholy Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Unholy Death Knights
2. Best Enchants for Unholy Death Knights
|Weapon||Rune of the Fallen Crusader|
3. Consumables for Unholy Death Knights
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Unholy
Warlock Healthstones and Coastal Healing Potion should be used when at low health.
3.2. Best Food for Unholy
3.3. Augment Runes for Unholy
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 16 Dec. 2018: Fixed a typo in the recommended food section.
- 14 Dec. 2018: Updated the recommended food for the new personal food.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Updated the consumables section.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Crucible of Storms Raid Testing Rescheduled to February 22nd
- Zandalari Troll Racial Nerfs Coming Soon
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 29418: Class Changes & Highlights
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: February 20th
- Upcoming Windwalker Monk Fists of Fury Change in Patch 8.1.5
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Patch 8.1.5 Allied Races & Faction Change Clarifications
- Zandalari Troll Embrace the Loa Racial & Shrines
- Fury Warrior 8.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.1
- Demonology Warlock 8.1
- Galecaller's boon use.
- Fury Warrior needs help
- The Help My DPS Thread
- Mission Table - Champions Guide
- Enhancement Shaman 8.1