Unholy Death Knight DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
Best Gems for Unholy Death Knights
Best Enchants for Unholy Death Knights
|Weapon||Rune of the Fallen Crusader|
Consumables for Unholy Death Knights
Best Flasks and Potions for Unholy
Warlock Healthstones and Abyssal Healing Potion should be used when at low health.
Best Food for Unholy
You should eat from the Famine Evaluator And Snack Table (or whichever of the personal stat foods sim highest).
Augment Runes for Unholy
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Added new Patch 8.3 augment rune.
- 14 Jul. 2019: Replaced Superior Battle Potion of Strength with Potion of Unbridled Fury.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 16 Dec. 2018: Fixed a typo in the recommended food section.
- 14 Dec. 2018: Updated the recommended food for the new personal food.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Updated the consumables section.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Big PvP Updates Coming to Shadowlands Beta
- Average Player Leveling in the Pre-patch and Shadowlands Will Take 8-10 Hours
- Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 35854: Class Changes Recap
- Player Solos All Alliance Faction Leaders
- Shadowlands Mythic Season 1 End-of-Run Rewards Capped Below Castle Nathria Heroic Item Level
- Shaman Class Changes in Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 35854
- Engineer's Workshop: The WoW Companion App and Multi-Expansion Support
- Fan-Made Shadowlands Login Screen