Unholy Death Knight DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Unholy Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Unholy Death Knights
2. Best Enchants for Unholy Death Knights
|Weapon||Rune of the Fallen Crusader|
3. Consumables for Unholy Death Knights
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Unholy
Warlock Healthstones and Abyssal Healing Potion should be used when at low health.
3.2. Best Food for Unholy
You should eat from the Famine Evaluator And Snack Table (or whichever of the personal stat foods sim highest).
3.3. Augment Runes for Unholy
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 16 Dec. 2018: Fixed a typo in the recommended food section.
- 14 Dec. 2018: Updated the recommended food for the new personal food.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Updated the consumables section.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- How to Unlock Flying in Patch 8.2 (Official Preview)
- Patch 8.2: Silent Glider Mount
- Comprehensive Guides for World of Wacraft Patch 8.2
- WoW Classic: Racials and Racial Passives
- Patch 8.2: Rusty Mechanocrawler Mount
- WoW Classic Addons: Azeroth Auto Pilot
- Guides for Profession Changes in Patch 8.2
- Purification Protocol - Heart of Azeroth Essence Spotlight
- Essence Guide
- Patch 8.2 Tailoring Changes
- Patch 8.2 Leatherworking Changes
- Patch 8.2 Jewelcrafting Changes
- Patch 8.2 Inscription Changes
- chaos bolt debuff question
- Sustained DPS
- Midsummer Fire Festival