Unholy Death Knight DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Unholy Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Gems for Unholy Death Knights
2. Enchants for Unholy Death Knights
|Weapon||Rune of the Fallen Crusader|
3. Consumables for Unholy Death Knights
Warlock Healthstones and Coastal Healing Potion should be used when at low health.
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Updated the consumables section.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Artifact Power Catchup Disabled Until January 22nd
- Crafted Gear Now Requires the Profession to Equip in Patch 8.1
- This Week in WoW: December 11th
- Patch 8.1: List of Known Issues
- New World of Warcraft Folder Structure
- Class Guides for World of Warcraft Patch 8.1
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: December 11th
- 8.1: Tides of Vengeance Is Now Live in the Americas
- Feral Druid 8.0.1
- Discipline Priest 8.0.1
- Arcane Mage 8.0.1
- Bilescourge Bombers better than Demonic Strange?
- Holy Paladin 8.0.1
- Enhancement Shaman 8.0.1
- Shaman Leveling Guide
- Unholy Death Knight PvP 7.2