Unholy Death Knight DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Unholy Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Unholy Death Knights
2. Best Enchants for Unholy Death Knights
|Weapon||Rune of the Fallen Crusader|
3. Consumables for Unholy Death Knights
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Unholy
Warlock Healthstones and Coastal Healing Potion should be used when at low health.
3.2. Best Food for Unholy
3.3. Augment Runes for Unholy
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 16 Dec. 2018: Fixed a typo in the recommended food section.
- 14 Dec. 2018: Updated the recommended food for the new personal food.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Updated the consumables section.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Vulpera Coming in Patch 8.2.5?
- Kevin Johnson Leaves Blizzard
- Upcoming Item Level Increase for World Quest Rewards
- WoW Classic Internal Alpha Has Begun
- Bee Mounts Finally Coming in Patch 8.2?
- Patch 8.2: Zandalari Moonkin & Raptor Dance Animations
- Patch 8.2: Vision of Perfection Essence Explained
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: April 18th
- Outlaw Rogue 8.1
- Gold Making Q & A Streams
- Gold making: Beginner professions
- Picking a profession in BfA
- BFA Weakauras -- WIP
- Druid Leveling Guide
- Question about WoW hardware requirements
- Elemental Shaman 8.1