Unholy Death Knight Frequently Asked Questions — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.0.1
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Unholy Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.0.1. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
1. Is There Any Way to Play Around the Random Application of Festering Strike?
Yes. Festering Strike should only be cast when there are 0 Festering Wounds on your target. If there are any Festering Wounds on your target, you should be casting Scourge Strike or Clawing Shadows instead. This way, you never have to worry about overcapping your Festering Wounds. The only time when you should cast Festering Strike when you already have Festering Wounds on the target is when you are trying to generate at least 4 Festering Wounds for Apocalypse.
2. When Should I Cast Army of the Dead Before the Pull?
We have determined that around 5 seconds is the ideal time to cast Army of the Dead, as it will allow your Runes time to regenerate. Any variance close to 5 seconds should work very well, however.
3. How Much of X Stat Should I Have?
There are no currently stat caps for Unholy that you need to hit. Instead, we recommend that you sim your character in order to find your own stat weights that work best for you. While we have found that some stats are indeed better than others, item level will usually be the best decider when it comes to gear upgrades.
4. Why is Summon Gargoyle Not the Best Talent When Dark Arbiter Was the Best in Legion?
The rework of Dark Arbiter to Summon Gargoyle also changed how the ability works. It now has a 3-minute cooldown where Dark Arbiter had a 2-minute cooldown. Also 1 Runic Power increased Dark Arbiter's damage by 1%, where Summon Gargoyle takes 2 Runic Power to increase its damage by 1%, which is a huge hit even if the duration was raised to 30 seconds.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Page added for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- WoW Netflix Show Fan Trailer
- The Hivemind Hunt & Warcraft Secrets Website
- Atal'Dazar +13 Soloed by Demon Hunter
- Cataclysm's 8th Anniversary
- Turning Off War Mode Outside Capital Cities in 8.1
- Mythic Cache Next Week
- Patch 8.1 Summary and Survival Guide [Official]
- No Crossover Rewards Between Classic & Retail WoW
- Sim and pack alpha
- Demonology Warlock 8.0.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.0.1
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.0.1
- Affliction Warlock 8.0.1
- ClassicWoW-EU, the Discord server for the classic European community.
- Classic WoW Guilds - A Discord Built For The Community
- Rezan and Reign Death