Unholy Death Knight Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands 9.0.2
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Unholy Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.0.2. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
Does the Target Capping on Abilities Affect Unholy's Place in Mythic+?
It does, since Unholy's niche in Mythic+ was to dominate massive pulls, which will no longer be the meta; despite this, Unholy is still a very powerful spec and it still may have a place in Mythic+.
How does the Loss of Corruption Affect Unholy?
It significantly hurts Unholy's damage kit, however the negative affects of Corruption were something that not many people enjoyed, so there is a benefit to Corruption going away in the Shadowlands pre-patch.
Are Sims Supported for Pre-Patch?
Sims will not be supported for pre-patch, so try out the new builds that Frost Death Knight has to offer and experiment, also keep updated with our guides here to see what are the best options.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- A Cool Way to Enter the Venthyr Covenant Sanctum in Sinfall
- Want to Know How Many Times You've Tried to Mount in the Maw but Couldn't?
- Torghast Boss One-shots, Cheesing, Crazy DPS and More
- Fast Plaguefall Hunter Legendary Farm Method
- Most Popular Classes and Specializations in Shadowlands on Icy Veins
- New In-Game Player Memorials in Silvermoon City?
- Sinrunner Blanchy's Alive Form Discovered
- Varok Saurfang's Mak'gora Cinematic Upscaled to 4K