Unholy Death Knight Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands 9.0.5
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Unholy Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.0.5. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
Does the Target Capping on Abilities Affect Unholy's Place in Mythic+?
It does, since Unholy's niche in Mythic+ was to dominate massive pulls, which will no longer be the meta; despite this, Unholy is still a very powerful spec and it still will have a place in Mythic+.
How should Soul Reaper be used in the rotation when you hit 35% on the target?
Soul Reaper should be used off cooldown if the target's health is 35% or below. You can also use Soul Reaper before the target hits 35%, as long as the target will be 35% or below when the Soul Reaper debuff expires.
How does the buff from Frenzied Monstrosity work?
Frenzied Monstrosity applies both a buff to you and your pet. The buff applied to you always lasts 15 seconds and cannot be extended. The buff on your pet lasts as long as Dark Transformation lasts, meaning it can be extended.
- 19 Jan. 2021: Guide reviewed and completely updated.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New Druid Cheetah Travel Form Jump Animation on the 9.1 PTR
- The Infinite Pirate Dragon Boss Preview: Will It Be a Mount?
- Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes: April 19th
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 19th
- WoW Classic Patch 1.13.7 Patch Notes
- Great Tips for Getting the Slime Serpent Secret Mount
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 6: Assassination's Slow and Steady Rise
- Pro Tip: Do Not Waste Your Polished Pet Charms on Pet Portals