Unholy Death Knight Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Unholy Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.1. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
How should Soul Reaper be used in the rotation when you hit 35% on the target?
Soul Reaper should be used off cooldown if the target's health is 35% or below. You can also use Soul Reaper before the target hits 35%, as long as the target will be 35% or below when the Soul Reaper debuff expires.
How does the buff from Frenzied Monstrosity work?
Frenzied Monstrosity applies both a buff to you and your pet. The buff applied to you always lasts 15 seconds and cannot be extended. The buff on your pet lasts as long as Dark Transformation lasts, meaning it can be extended.
When does the strict Mastery diminishing return hit?
At 68.4% Mastery.
Do I need to play around procs of Runic Corruption?
No. The procs stack on top of each other. Any remaining duration is simply added to the new one if you get another proc.
How does the stat proc off Inscrutable Quantum Device work?
During Bloodlust/ Heroism, your highest stat by raw rating is chosen and the duration is increased to 25 seconds. Outside of Bloodlust/Heroism, one of your top 2 stats (by raw amount) is chosen randomly.
- 29 Jun. 2021: Guide reviewed and updated for Patch 9.1.
- 10 May 2021: Added a number of FAQs.
- 19 Jan. 2021: Guide reviewed and completely updated.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: August 2nd
- Fly Without a Mount, Cast Spells, Even in Instances on BCC PTR!
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic and Heroic DPS Log Rankings, Week 4: A Look At Individual Bosses
- Teldrassil Animated Wallpaper Engine and Fan Art (Both During and Pre-Burning)
- Advanced Nightborne Customization (Fan Concept)
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 2 (Week of July 27)
- Korthia Rift Treasures Suggested Map, Route and Tips