Unholy Death Knight Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands 9.2
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Unholy Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.2. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
How should Soul Reaper be used in the rotation when you hit 35% on the target?
Soul Reaper should be used off cooldown if the target's health is 35% or below. You can also use Soul Reaper before the target hits 35%, as long as the target will be 35% or below when the Soul Reaper debuff expires. It is important to save a Rune for Soul Reaper so that you can use it as soon as it comes off cooldown!
How does the buff from Frenzied Monstrosity work?
Frenzied Monstrosity applies both a buff to you and your pet. The buff applied to you always lasts 15 seconds and cannot be extended. The buff on your pet lasts as long as Dark Transformation lasts, meaning it can be extended.
When does the strict Mastery diminishing return hit?
At 68.4% Mastery; that is 1050 rating.
Do I need to play around procs of Runic Corruption?
No. The procs stack on top of each other. Any remaining duration is simply added to the new one if you get another proc.
How does the stat proc off Inscrutable Quantum Device work?
During Bloodlust/ Heroism, your highest stat by raw rating is chosen and the duration is increased to 25 seconds. Outside of Bloodlust/Heroism, one of your top 2 stats (by raw amount) is chosen randomly.
- 20 Feb. 2022: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.2.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 29 Jun. 2021: Guide reviewed and updated for Patch 9.1.
- 10 May 2021: Added a number of FAQs.
- 19 Jan. 2021: Guide reviewed and completely updated.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- Shadowlands 9.2 Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Weeks 10 and 11
- Eyes of the Wolf Calia Menethil Quest in Patch 9.2.5
- Everything We Know About the Shrouded Affix in Shadowlands Season 4
- New Oribos Portals in Patch 9.2.5
- Patch 9.2.5 Build 43741: Achievement Changes
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 17th
- Patch 9.2.5 PTR Development Notes: May 17th