Unholy Death Knight Frequently Asked Questions — Dragonflight 10.0.7
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Unholy Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Dragonflight 10.0.7. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
How should Soul Reaper be used in the rotation when you hit 35% on the target?
Soul Reaper should be used off cooldown if the target's health is 35% or below. You can also use Soul Reaper before the target hits 35%, as long as the target will be 35% or below when the Soul Reaper debuff expires. It is important to save a Rune for Soul Reaper so that you can use it as soon as it comes off cooldown!
When does the strict Mastery diminishing return hit?
At 68.4% Mastery;
Do I need to play around procs of Runic Corruption?
No. The procs stack on top of each other. Any remaining duration is simply added to the new one if you get another proc.
Is the Disease build viable in Mythic+?
Yes, it is a solid option in dungeons with lower target counts where the wound-build can be leveraged as well.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
More Death Knight Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 22nd
- Class Set Updates and Clarifications in Patch 10.1: March 22nd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Dev Notes: March 22nd
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Raid Testing: March 24th
- Ebyssian and Emberthal Epilogue Cutscene in Patch 10.0.7
- How to Unlock Ancient Zul'Gurub Crafting in Patch 10.0.7