Curse of Naxxramas Shaman Class Challenge Guide
Table of Contents
The Shaman Challenge that was introduced in the Curse of Naxxramas adventure has you use a fixed deck (provided by the game) to defeat the Normal mode of the Gothik the Harvester encounter.
To begin with, you should check out our video to get an idea of the fight: we show you how we completed the challenge and how to manage your deck's cards. Then, you can read about the deck you are provided with and the deck of your opponent, before learning a few tips that will help ensure your victory.
Tips and Tricks
Gothik's most problematic ability in this fight will be hiss, s, and s which, on dying, spawn s, s, and s respectively on your side of the board. These minions have no innate attack value, and deal 1 damage to your Hero each turn.
The easiest way to handle these Spectral minions is by using the Flametongue Totems and the present in your deck, which allow you to grant these minions attack value, and thus attack with them and get them killed off. This can also be accomplished by using . If truly desperate (which is unlikely, but possible), you can them yourself to prevent them dealing any more damage.
You can also fill your board with minions before killing off the Unrelenting minions. It will prevent the respective Spectral minions from spawning. This is particularly effective against thes, whose s can be especially hard to deal with.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck