Curse of Naxxramas Shaman Class Challenge Guide
Table of Contents
The Shaman Challenge that was introduced in the Curse of Naxxramas adventure has you use a fixed deck (provided by the game) to defeat the Normal mode of the Gothik the Harvester encounter.
To begin with, you should check out our video to get an idea of the fight: we show you how we completed the challenge and how to manage your deck's cards. Then, you can read about the deck you are provided with and the deck of your opponent, before learning a few tips that will help ensure your victory.
Tips and Tricks
Gothik's most problematic ability in this fight will be hiss, s, and s which, on dying, spawn s, s, and s respectively on your side of the board. These minions have no innate attack value, and deal 1 damage to your Hero each turn.
The easiest way to handle these Spectral minions is by using thes and the present in your deck, which allow you to grant these minions attack value, and thus attack with them and get them killed off. This can also be accomplished by using . If truly desperate (which is unlikely, but possible), you can them yourself to prevent them dealing any more damage.
You can also fill your board with minions before killing off the Unrelenting minions. It will prevent the respective Spectral minions from spawning. This is particularly effective against thes, whose s can be especially hard to deal with.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck