Loatheb Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Loatheb is the third and final boss of the Plague Quarter, the second wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, because the Normal mode of the boss can be defeated using basic decks (such as the ones we have here on Icy Veins).
While most of the information here is mostly aimed at Heroic mode, it will also greatly help you for Normal mode.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||costs 2 mana and deals 3 damage to your Hero.||is on auto cast (it costs 0 mana) and deals 3 damage to your Hero.|
|Extra||In addition to the cards in his deck, Loatheb starts with 1 Fen Creeper initially on the board.and 1|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Loatheb.
Strategy and Deck Building
The difficulty of the Heroic mode comes from, which provides constant pressure on your hero throughout the match and forces you to deal with his large health pool as fast as possible. Having a Spore and a Fen Creeper already on the board, Loatheb plays very aggressively and will try to kill you as soon as possible.
When building a deck to beat Loatheb, your goal is to negate or diminish the effect of his Hero Power. This can easily be done by Priests and Warriors, thanks to their Hero Powers, or by a variety of spells and minions that provide you with healing.
Given Loatheb's large health pool, you have to rely on his Spores in order to bring him down before his Hero Power gets the best of you.
Note that you cannot use Alexstrasza for this boss. If you play this card, Kel'Thuzad will show up and destroy it before it can take Loatheb down to 15 health.
To help you beat Loatheb, we created the two decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Easy Priest Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Warrior Deck
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck