Patchwerk Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Patchwerk is the first boss of the Construct Quarter, the fourth wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, but everything presented here can also be helpful to defeat the Normal mode of the boss.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||Hateful Strike costs 4 mana and destroys 1 minion.|
|Deck||Patchwerk has no card in his hand, no deck, and does not draw a card when his turn comes.|
|Extra||Patchwerk has a Hook equipped. When this 5/8 weapon is destroyed (by one of your cards or from reaching 0 durability), it gives Patchwerk a Hook card, which he immediately plays to give himself a new weapon.||Hook works in the same way, just that it is a 4/8 weapon with Windfury.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Patchwerk.
3. Strategy and Deck Building
Since Patchwerk has no cards in his deck, the encounter is extremely predictable. Hook can easily be controled with Taunters, while an early Acidic Swamp Ooze can relieve you from a lot of pressure. Hateful Strike will always target the minion with highest defensive valueo which means that Patchwerk will prioritize Taunters so he can swing at your Hero.
Defender of Argus and Sunfury Protector are an amazing choice for your deck as they can give your other minions Taunt, especially when synergy is made with Faerie Dragon or Spectral Knight (which cannot be targeted by Hateful Strike).
To help you beat Patchwerk, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
3.1. Druid Patchwerk Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
3.2. Mage Patchwerk Deck
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
3.3. Priest Patchwerk Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Choose Your Champion for the HCT Winter Championship
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round Two
- Hearthstone Masters & Specialist Format Announced
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Bomb Hunter
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run