Patchwerk Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Patchwerk is the first boss of the Construct Quarter, the fourth wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, but everything presented here can also be helpful to defeat the Normal mode of the boss.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||Hateful Strike costs 4 mana and destroys 1 minion.|
|Deck||Patchwerk has no card in his hand, no deck, and does not draw a card when his turn comes.|
|Extra||Patchwerk has a Hook equipped. When this 5/8 weapon is destroyed (by one of your cards or from reaching 0 durability), it gives Patchwerk a Hook card, which he immediately plays to give himself a new weapon.||Hook works in the same way, just that it is a 4/8 weapon with Windfury.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Patchwerk.
3. Strategy and Deck Building
Since Patchwerk has no cards in his deck, the encounter is extremely predictable. Hook can easily be controled with Taunters, while an early Acidic Swamp Ooze can relieve you from a lot of pressure. Hateful Strike will always target the minion with highest defensive valueo which means that Patchwerk will prioritize Taunters so he can swing at your Hero.
Defender of Argus and Sunfury Protector are an amazing choice for your deck as they can give your other minions Taunt, especially when synergy is made with Faerie Dragon or Spectral Knight (which cannot be targeted by Hateful Strike).
To help you beat Patchwerk, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
3.1. Druid Patchwerk Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
3.2. Mage Patchwerk Deck
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
3.3. Priest Patchwerk Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage