Patchwerk Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Patchwerk is the first boss of the Construct Quarter, the fourth wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, but everything presented here can also be helpful to defeat the Normal mode of the boss.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||costs 4 mana and destroys 1 minion.|
|Deck||Patchwerk has no card in his hand, no deck, and does not draw a card when his turn comes.|
|Extra||Patchwerk has aequipped. When this 5/8 weapon is destroyed (by one of your cards or from reaching 0 durability), it gives Patchwerk a Hook card, which he immediately plays to give himself a new weapon.||works in the same way, just that it is a 4/8 weapon with Windfury.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Patchwerk.
Strategy and Deck Building
When building a deck to beat Patchwerk, your main focus will be surviving his immediate pressure fromand ensuring you have enough defensive board presence after each .
Since Patchwerk has no cards in his deck, the encounter is extremely predictable.can easily be controled with Taunters, while an early can relieve you from a lot of pressure. will always target the minion with highest defensive valueo which means that Patchwerk will prioritize Taunters so he can swing at your Hero.
Sunfury Protector are an amazing choice for your deck as they can give your other minions Taunt, especially when synergy is made with Faerie Dragon or Spectral Knight (which cannot be targeted by Hateful Strike).and
To help you beat Patchwerk, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Druid Patchwerk Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Mage Patchwerk Deck
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Priest Patchwerk Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck