Gothik the Harvester Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Gothik the Harvester is the second boss of the Military Quarter, the third wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, because the Normal mode of the boss can be defeated using basic decks (such as the ones we have here on Icy Veins).
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||costs 2 Mana and draws 1 card.||costs 1 Mana, is on auto cast, draws 1 card, and grants a Mana crystal.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Gothik.
Strategy and Deck Building
Since Gothik will draw 2 cards each turn in Heroic mode, the easiest way to defeat him is to keep up with the board and simply allow Fatigue to finish him off.
When building a deck to beat Gothik, your priority is to keep up with his pressure and maintain board control. Since Gothik draws 2 cards each turn, AoE spells and other means of board control are necessary.
Gothik's use of Unrelenting minions (Sunfury Protector, , and class spells that grant minions taunt. You can also use aggressive buffs, such as , to make offensive use of the Spectral minions., , and ) means that you will need to find ways to clear the corresponding Spectral minions ( , , and ) from your board. You can achieve that by turning them into defensive minions, with
To help you beat Gothik the Harvester, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Easy Heroic Druid Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Heroic Paladin Deck
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Heroic Priest Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck