Gothik the Harvester Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Gothik the Harvester is the second boss of the Military Quarter, the third wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, because the Normal mode of the boss can be defeated using basic decks (such as the ones we have here on Icy Veins).
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||costs 2 Mana and draws 1 card.||costs 1 Mana, is on auto cast, draws 1 card, and grants a Mana crystal.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Gothik.
Strategy and Deck Building
Since Gothik will draw 2 cards each turn in Heroic mode, the easiest way to defeat him is to keep up with the board and simply allow Fatigue to finish him off.
When building a deck to beat Gothik, your priority is to keep up with his pressure and maintain board control. Since Gothik draws 2 cards each turn, AoE spells and other means of board control are necessary.
Gothik's use of Unrelenting minions (Sunfury Protector, , and class spells that grant minions taunt. You can also use aggressive buffs, such as , to make offensive use of the Spectral minions., , and ) means that you will need to find ways to clear the corresponding Spectral minions ( , , and ) from your board. You can achieve that by turning them into defensive minions, with
To help you beat Gothik the Harvester, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Easy Heroic Druid Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Heroic Paladin Deck
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Heroic Priest Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck