Gothik the Harvester Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Gothik the Harvester is the second boss of the Military Quarter, the third wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, because the Normal mode of the boss can be defeated using basic decks (such as the ones we have here on Icy Veins).
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||Harvest costs 2 Mana and draws 1 card.||Harvest costs 1 Mana, is on auto cast, draws 1 card, and grants a Mana crystal.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Gothik.
Strategy and Deck Building
Since Gothik will draw 2 cards each turn in Heroic mode, the easiest way to defeat him is to keep up with the board and simply allow Fatigue to finish him off.
When building a deck to beat Gothik, your priority is to keep up with his pressure and maintain board control. Since Gothik draws 2 cards each turn, AoE spells and other means of board control are necessary.
Gothik's use of Unrelenting minions (Unrelenting Trainee, Unrelenting Warrior, and Unrelenting Rider) means that you will need to find ways to clear the corresponding Spectral minions (Spectral Trainee, Spectral Warrior, and Spectral Rider) from your board. You can achieve that by turning them into defensive minions, with Sunfury Protector, Defender of Argus, and class spells that grant minions taunt. You can also use aggressive buffs, such as Dire Wolf Alpha, to make offensive use of the Spectral minions.
To help you beat Gothik the Harvester, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Easy Heroic Druid Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Heroic Paladin Deck
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Heroic Priest Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock