Thaddius Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Thaddius is the fourth and final boss of the Construct Quarter, the fourth wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, but everything presented here can also be helpful to defeat the Normal mode of the boss.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||is on auto cast (it costs 0 mana) and swap the Attack and Health of all minions.|
|Extra||A 7/4and a 4/7 appear on the board on Thaddius' first turn, with no text (meaning that they will not summon after they both die).|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Thaddius.
Strategy and Deck Building
Since Thaddius'is on auto-cast, will always immediately be changed into a 4/4 Nerubian and you will gain early value on the board.
To help you beat Thaddius, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Druid Thaddius Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Priest Thaddius Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Warlock Thaddius Deck
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck