Thaddius Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Thaddius is the fourth and final boss of the Construct Quarter, the fourth wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, but everything presented here can also be helpful to defeat the Normal mode of the boss.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||is on auto cast (it costs 0 mana) and swap the Attack and Health of all minions.|
|Extra||A 7/4and a 4/7 appear on the board on Thaddius' first turn, with no text (meaning that they will not summon after they both die).|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Thaddius.
Strategy and Deck Building
Since Thaddius'is on auto-cast, will always immediately be changed into a 4/4 Nerubian and you will gain early value on the board.
To help you beat Thaddius, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Druid Thaddius Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Priest Thaddius Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Warlock Thaddius Deck
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck