Thaddius Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Thaddius is the fourth and final boss of the Construct Quarter, the fourth wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, but everything presented here can also be helpful to defeat the Normal mode of the boss.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||is on auto cast (it costs 0 mana) and swap the Attack and Health of all minions.|
|Extra||A 7/4and a 4/7 appear on the board on Thaddius' first turn, with no text (meaning that they will not summon after they both die).|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Thaddius.
Strategy and Deck Building
Since Thaddius'is on auto-cast, will always immediately be changed into a 4/4 Nerubian and you will gain early value on the board.
To help you beat Thaddius, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Druid Thaddius Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Priest Thaddius Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Warlock Thaddius Deck
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck