Thaddius Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Thaddius is the fourth and final boss of the Construct Quarter, the fourth wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, but everything presented here can also be helpful to defeat the Normal mode of the boss.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||Polarity Shift is on auto cast (it costs 0 mana) and swap the Attack and Health of all minions.|
|Extra||A 7/4 Stalagg and a 4/7 Feugen appear on the board on Thaddius' first turn, with no text (meaning that they will not summon Thaddius after they both die).|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Thaddius.
3. Strategy and Deck Building
When building a deck to beat Thaddius, your main focus will be dealing with Feugen and Stalagg at the start of the encounter. Since they are without Deathrattle, they will have no interaction with your own Feugen and Stalagg, should you decide to play these cards.
To help you beat Thaddius, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
3.1. Druid Thaddius Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
3.2. Priest Thaddius Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
3.3. Warlock Thaddius Deck
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild