Thaddius Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Thaddius is the fourth and final boss of the Construct Quarter, the fourth wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, but everything presented here can also be helpful to defeat the Normal mode of the boss.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||Polarity Shift is on auto cast (it costs 0 mana) and swap the Attack and Health of all minions.|
|Extra||A 7/4 Stalagg and a 4/7 Feugen appear on the board on Thaddius' first turn, with no text (meaning that they will not summon Thaddius after they both die).|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Thaddius.
Strategy and Deck Building
When building a deck to beat Thaddius, your main focus will be dealing with Feugen and Stalagg at the start of the encounter. Since they are without Deathrattle, they will have no interaction with your own Feugen and Stalagg, should you decide to play these cards.
To help you beat Thaddius, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Druid Thaddius Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Priest Thaddius Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Warlock Thaddius Deck
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock