Curse of Naxxramas Warrior Class Challenge Guide
Table of Contents
The Warrior Challenge that was introduced in the Curse of Naxxramas adventure has you use a fixed deck (provided by the game) to defeat the Normal mode of the Grobbulus encounter.
To begin with, you should check out our video to get an idea of the fight: we show you how we completed the challenge and how to manage your deck's cards. Then, you can read about the deck you are provided with and the deck of your opponent, before learning a few tips that will help ensure your victory.
Tips and Tricks
The deck you are provided with has two Frothing Berserkers, and a big board (such as the one Grobbulus tends to build) coupled with his Hero Power causes the Frothing Berserkers to become absolutely huge. This is a combination you should attempt to exploit as much as possible.
Another useful combination you can exploit is enraging your minions (such as Grommash Hellscream or your Amani Berserkers) with the use of Grobbulus' Hero Power, and then using them to deal a lot of damage.
Having said that, it is not necessary that you look for a specific combo to complete this class challenge. The most important thing is to always be ready to kill Grobbulus' Echoing Ooze, as with the buffs he grants to these minions, you can quickly become overwhelmed. Saving cards such as Cleave, Rampage, and Execute for this purpose is recommended.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock