Curse of Naxxramas Warrior Class Challenge Guide
Table of Contents
The Warrior Challenge that was introduced in the Curse of Naxxramas adventure has you use a fixed deck (provided by the game) to defeat the Normal mode of the Grobbulus encounter.
To begin with, you should check out our video to get an idea of the fight: we show you how we completed the challenge and how to manage your deck's cards. Then, you can read about the deck you are provided with and the deck of your opponent, before learning a few tips that will help ensure your victory.
3. Tips and Tricks
The deck you are provided with has two Frothing Berserkers, and a big board (such as the one Grobbulus tends to build) coupled with his Hero Power causes the Frothing Berserkers to become absolutely huge. This is a combination you should attempt to exploit as much as possible.
Another useful combination you can exploit is enraging your minions (such as Grommash Hellscream or your Amani Berserkers) with the use of Grobbulus' Hero Power, and then using them to deal a lot of damage.
Having said that, it is not necessary that you look for a specific combo to complete this class challenge. The most important thing is to always be ready to kill Grobbulus' Echoing Ooze, as with the buffs he grants to these minions, you can quickly become overwhelmed. Saving cards such as Cleave, Rampage, and Execute for this purpose is recommended.
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior