Curse of Naxxramas Priest Class Challenge Guide
Table of Contents
The Priest Challenge that was introduced in the Curse of Naxxramas adventure has you use a fixed deck (provided by the game) to defeat the Normal mode of the Thaddius encounter.
To begin with, you should check out our video to get an idea of the fight: we show you how we completed the challenge and how to manage your deck's cards. Then, you can read about the deck you are provided with and the deck of your opponent, before learning a few tips that will help ensure your victory.
Tips and Tricks
This fight is all about anticipating what Thaddius' Hero Power will do to the minions on each upcoming turn. Simply work out what the reversed stats of the minions will be, and prepare for it accordingly.
For example, avoid playing your Lightwell unless you can boost its health on the same turn, because failing to do so will cause it to die right away.
This also applies to when you are trying to work out if you or Thaddius have lethal damage on the upcoming turn. Failing to notice a minion with low attack and very high health can have devastating results (since its attack will be huge on the following turn).
Aside from this, you can usually make good combinations using yourand the various health-buffing effects that you have in the deck, and since Thaddius has no silences, this is almost guaranteed to win you the game.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck