Curse of Naxxramas Priest Class Challenge Guide
Table of Contents
The Priest Challenge that was introduced in the Curse of Naxxramas adventure has you use a fixed deck (provided by the game) to defeat the Normal mode of the Thaddius encounter.
To begin with, you should check out our video to get an idea of the fight: we show you how we completed the challenge and how to manage your deck's cards. Then, you can read about the deck you are provided with and the deck of your opponent, before learning a few tips that will help ensure your victory.
3. Tips and Tricks
This fight is all about anticipating what Thaddius' Hero Power will do to the minions on each upcoming turn. Simply work out what the reversed stats of the minions will be, and prepare for it accordingly.
For example, avoid playing your Lightwell unless you can boost its health on the same turn, because failing to do so will cause it to die right away.
This also applies to when you are trying to work out if you or Thaddius have lethal damage on the upcoming turn. Failing to notice a minion with low attack and very high health can have devastating results (since its attack will be huge on the following turn).
Aside from this, you can usually make good combinations using your Lightspawn and the various health-buffing effects that you have in the deck, and since Thaddius has no silences, this is almost guaranteed to win you the game.
- Hearthstone Digital Comic - Dr. Boom: Lowering the Boom
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid