Noth the Plaguebringer Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Noth the Plaguebringer is the first boss of the Plague Quarter, the second wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, because the Normal mode of the boss can be defeated using basic decks (such as the ones we have here on Icy Veins).
While most of the information here is mostly aimed at Heroic mode, it will also greatly help you for Normal mode.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||Raise Dead is passive and raises a 1/1 Skeleton for Noth whenever one of your minion dies.||Raise Dead is passive and raises a 5/5 Skeleton for Noth whenever one of your minion dies.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Noth.
Strategy and Deck Building
While the 1/1 Skeleton created by Noth's Hero Power in Normal mode are easy to deal with, the 5/5 Skeleton of the Heroic mode make for a difficult fight. To counter this Hero Power, you simply need to play (and include in your deck) high value minions and support them with healing spells or buffs that increase their health.
To help you beat Noth, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Easy Heroic Druid Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Heroic Mage Deck
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Heroic Priest Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock