Grobbulus Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Grobbulus is the second boss of the Construct Quarter, the fourth wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, but everything presented here can also be helpful to defeat the Normal mode of the boss.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||costs 2 mana and deals 1 damage to all minions, summoning a 2/2 for every minion that dies.||is on auto cast (it costs 0 mana) and deals 2 damage to all enemies (your Hero included), summoning a 2/2 for every minion that dies.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Grobbulus.
Strategy and Deck Building
When building a deck to beat Grobbulus, your main focus will be dealing with his board and ensuring that hisdoes not provide him with additional value. In order to counter this mechanic, you should avoid playing weak minions, as they will spawn a Slime if taken out by Grobbulus' Hero Power.
The easiest way of defeating Grobbulus is to play a Freeze Mage deck with few minions and simply control the board until you are ready to bring him low with Alexstrasza and go for the kill.
Alternatively you can play minions with high value and further increase their value with buffs. Druids can use Mark of Nature, while Priests can create amazing synergies with Divine Spirit and Inner Fire.and
Regardless of your approach, having strong board control is the key to victory.
To help you beat Grobbulus, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Druid Grobbulus Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Mage Grobbulus Deck
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Priest Grobbulus Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards