Grobbulus Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Grobbulus is the second boss of the Construct Quarter, the fourth wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, but everything presented here can also be helpful to defeat the Normal mode of the boss.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||costs 2 mana and deals 1 damage to all minions, summoning a 2/2 for every minion that dies.||is on auto cast (it costs 0 mana) and deals 2 damage to all enemies (your Hero included), summoning a 2/2 for every minion that dies.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Grobbulus.
Strategy and Deck Building
When building a deck to beat Grobbulus, your main focus will be dealing with his board and ensuring that hisdoes not provide him with additional value. In order to counter this mechanic, you should avoid playing weak minions, as they will spawn a Slime if taken out by Grobbulus' Hero Power.
The easiest way of defeating Grobbulus is to play a Freeze Mage deck with few minions and simply control the board until you are ready to bring him low with Alexstrasza and go for the kill.
Alternatively you can play minions with high value and further increase their value with buffs. Druids can use Mark of Nature, while Priests can create amazing synergies with Divine Spirit and Inner Fire.and
Regardless of your approach, having strong board control is the key to victory.
To help you beat Grobbulus, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Druid Grobbulus Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Mage Grobbulus Deck
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Priest Grobbulus Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck