Grand Widow Faerlina Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Grand Widow Faerlina is the second boss of the Arachnid Quarter, the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, because the Normal mode of the boss can be defeated using basic decks (such as the ones we have here on Icy Veins).
While most of the information here is mostly aimed at Heroic mode, it will also greatly help you for Normal mode.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||Rain of Fire costs 2 mana and launches as many missiles as you have cards in your hand, each missile randomly dealing 1 damage to you or one of your minions.||Rain of Fire only costs 1 mana.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Faerlina.
3. Strategy and Deck Building
The strategy to beat Faerlina is very simple and consists in keeping as few cards as possible in your hand and in quickly dealing with her Worshippers.
When building a deck to beat Faerlina, your priority is to play around Rain of Fire. This can easily be achieved by creating a deck that can maintain high pressure, while keeping as few cards as possible in your hand. Alternatively, you can create a deck around buffs that will increase the defensive potential of your minions and simply tank the damage from Rain of Fire.
To help you beat Faerlina, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
3.1. Easy Paladin Deck
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
3.2. Easy Priest Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
3.3. Easy Warlock Deck
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild