Grand Widow Faerlina Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Grand Widow Faerlina is the second boss of the Arachnid Quarter, the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, because the Normal mode of the boss can be defeated using basic decks (such as the ones we have here on Icy Veins).
While most of the information here is mostly aimed at Heroic mode, it will also greatly help you for Normal mode.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||costs 2 mana and launches as many missiles as you have cards in your hand, each missile randomly dealing 1 damage to you or one of your minions.||only costs 1 mana.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Faerlina.
Strategy and Deck Building
The strategy to beat Faerlina is very simple and consists in keeping as few cards as possible in your hand and in quickly dealing with her Worshippers.
When building a deck to beat Faerlina, your priority is to play around. This can easily be achieved by creating a deck that can maintain high pressure, while keeping as few cards as possible in your hand. Alternatively, you can create a deck around buffs that will increase the defensive potential of your minions and simply tank the damage from Rain of Fire.
To help you beat Faerlina, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Easy Paladin Deck
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Priest Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Warlock Deck
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck