Gluth Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Gluth is the third boss of the Construct Quarter, the fourth wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, but everything presented here can also be helpful to defeat the Normal mode of the boss.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||Decimate costs 2 mana and changes the health of all minions to 1.||Decimate is on auto cast (it costs 0 mana) and changes the health of all enemy minions to 1.|
|Extra||Gluth starts with an extra Unstable Ghoul and an extra Zombie Chow already on the board.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Gluth.
3. Strategy and Deck Building
When building a deck to beat Gluth, your main focus will be dealing with his pressure on the board, while keeping an eye out for his Jaws. Since Gluth plays many Deathrattle minions to buff his weapon, you will have to rely on weapon removal and preferably not play Deathrattle minions of your own.
Acidic Swamp Ooze and Harrison Jones will be great additions for your deck and should be used before or after you have cleared the board from any minions with Deathrattle. Once you have taken out Jaws, you should consider taking out Gluth's Zombie Chows (if there are any on the board) in order to heal yourself.
Decimate will diminish the value of your minions, which makes minions with Divine Shield an excellent choice for your deck as they can always take an extra source of damage.
The easiest way of defeating Gluth is to play a Freeze Mage deck with few minions and simply control the board and his Jaws until you are ready to bring him low with Alexstrasza and go for the kill.
To help you beat Gluth, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
3.1. Heroic Mage Deck
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
3.2. Heroic Paladin Deck
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
3.3. Heroic Warlock Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Hearthstone Patch 11.2 Clarifications & Hotfixes
- Hearthstone Global Games Voting Now Live
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- June 30th $10 Prize pool KO tournament