Sapphiron Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Sapphiron is the first boss of the Frostwyrm Lair, the fifth and last wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, but everything presented here can also be helpful to defeat the Normal mode of the boss.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||Frost Breath is on auto cast (it costs 0 mana) and destroys all enemy minions that are not frozen.|
|Extra||At the beginning of the game, Sapphiron summons a Frozen Champion on your side of the board. It protects adjacent minions from Frost Breath.||There is no Frozen Champion.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Sapphiron.
Strategy and Deck Building
When building a deck to beat Sapphiron, your main challenge will be dealing enough damage to burn down his huge health pool, as his Frost Breath prevents you from having any lasting board presence. This can easily be achieved by minions with Charge, weapons, direct damage spells, and hero powers.
The easiest way of defeating Sapphiron is to use a Hunter or Mage deck, keep up with his board, and gradually burn down his health pool using your Hero Power, charge minions and direct damage spells.
Alexstrasza cannot be used on this encounter.
To help you beat Sapphiron, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Hunter Sapphiron Deck
|Hunter Cards||Neutral Cards|
Mage Sapphiron Deck
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Warrior Sapphiron Deck
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock