Sapphiron Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Sapphiron is the first boss of the Frostwyrm Lair, the fifth and last wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, but everything presented here can also be helpful to defeat the Normal mode of the boss.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||Frost Breath is on auto cast (it costs 0 mana) and destroys all enemy minions that are not frozen.|
|Extra||At the beginning of the game, Sapphiron summons a Frozen Champion on your side of the board. It protects adjacent minions from Frost Breath.||There is no Frozen Champion.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Sapphiron.
Strategy and Deck Building
When building a deck to beat Sapphiron, your main challenge will be dealing enough damage to burn down his huge health pool, as his Frost Breath prevents you from having any lasting board presence. This can easily be achieved by minions with Charge, weapons, direct damage spells, and hero powers.
The easiest way of defeating Sapphiron is to use a Hunter or Mage deck, keep up with his board, and gradually burn down his health pool using your Hero Power, charge minions and direct damage spells.
Alexstrasza cannot be used on this encounter.
To help you beat Sapphiron, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Hunter Sapphiron Deck
|Hunter Cards||Neutral Cards|
Mage Sapphiron Deck
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Warrior Sapphiron Deck
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?