Heigan the Unclean Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Heigan the Unclean is the second boss of the Plague Quarter, the second wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, because the Normal mode of the boss can be defeated using basic decks (such as the ones we have here on Icy Veins).
While most of the information here is mostly aimed at Heroic mode, it will also greatly help you for Normal mode.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||costs 1 mana and deals 2 damage to your left-most minion on the board.||is on auto cast (it costs 0 mana) and deals 3 damage to your left-most minion on the board.|
|Extra||In addition to the 4 Voidcallers in Heigan's deck, there is 1 Voidcaller already on the board when the game starts.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Heigan.
Strategy and Deck Building
The difficulty of the Heroic mode comes from Heigan's Hero Power and immediate board presence, as he starts with a Voidcaller already on the board. This puts you under a great deal of pressure and makes it rather difficult to establish early board control.
When building a deck to beat Heigan, you should keep Stoneskin Gargoyle and soaking up all the damage. is another excellent counter card for .in mind and avoid playing minions that will cause card disadvantage when taken out by his Hero Power. Generally, you can easily counter the entire mechanic by buffing up a
To help you beat Heigan, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Easy Heroic Mage Deck
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Heroic Priest Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Heroic Warlock Deck
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck