Heigan the Unclean Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Heigan the Unclean is the second boss of the Plague Quarter, the second wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, because the Normal mode of the boss can be defeated using basic decks (such as the ones we have here on Icy Veins).
While most of the information here is mostly aimed at Heroic mode, it will also greatly help you for Normal mode.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||Eruption costs 1 mana and deals 2 damage to your left-most minion on the board.||Eruption is on auto cast (it costs 0 mana) and deals 3 damage to your left-most minion on the board.|
|Extra||In addition to the 4 Voidcallers in Heigan's deck, there is 1 Voidcaller already on the board when the game starts.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Heigan.
Strategy and Deck Building
The difficulty of the Heroic mode comes from Heigan's Hero Power and immediate board presence, as he starts with a Voidcaller already on the board. This puts you under a great deal of pressure and makes it rather difficult to establish early board control.
When building a deck to beat Heigan, you should keep Eruption in mind and avoid playing minions that will cause card disadvantage when taken out by his Hero Power. Generally, you can easily counter the entire mechanic by buffing up a Stoneskin Gargoyle and soaking up all the damage. Nerubian Egg is another excellent counter card for Eruption.
To help you beat Heigan, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Easy Heroic Mage Deck
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Heroic Priest Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Heroic Warlock Deck
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock