Instructor Razuvious Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Instructor Razuvious is the first boss of the Military Quarter, the third wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, because the Normal mode of the boss can be defeated using basic decks (such as the ones we have here on Icy Veins).
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||Unbalancing Strike costs 2 mana and deals 3 damage.||Unbalancing Strike costs 1 mana and deals 4 damage.|
|Extra||When the fight begins, there are 2 extra Understudy already on the board and you can mind control them with the Mind Control Crystal that you are provided with.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Razuvious.
3. Strategy and Deck Building
The difficulty of the Heroic mode comes from the immense pressure caused by Razuvious' Hero Power and his Massive Runeblade (which is much improved in Heroic mode). They make the encounter all about establishing and maintaining board control. Since Razuvious can kill you in a single blow, having a Taunter on the board at all times is essential. In Normal mode, Massive Runeblade is much easier to deal with and should pose very few problems.
When building a deck to beat Instructor Razuvious, your main focus will be dealing with his Massive Runeblade and Unbalancing Strike without creating too much card disadvantage. Once you establish board control and have at least one taunter on board, you can use Alexstrasza for a fast kill or beat him up the old fashioned way. Minions such as Acidic Swamp Ooze, Bloodsail Corsair and Harrison Jones help against Massive Runeblade.
To help you beat Razuvious, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
3.1. Easy Paladin Deck
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
3.2. Easy Priest Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
3.3. Easy Warrior Deck
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Tavern Brawl: Monster Smash
- Hallow's End Is Live on Hearthstone
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #27
- Balance Changes to Giggling Inventor, Mana Wyrm & Aviana
- Hearthstone BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Rewards: Card Back & Packs
- Twitch Rivals: The Hearthstone Gold Rush Challenge
- Tavern Brawl: Boss Battle Royale 2
- Hallow's End Begins October 17 - Tavern Brawls, Dual Class Arena, Sir Annoy-o
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Puzzle Lab's Survival Puzzles
- Why has ranked gotten harder?
- Mecha'thun Priest
- How do I post a deck?
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)