Instructor Razuvious Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Instructor Razuvious is the first boss of the Military Quarter, the third wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, because the Normal mode of the boss can be defeated using basic decks (such as the ones we have here on Icy Veins).
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||costs 2 mana and deals 3 damage.||costs 1 mana and deals 4 damage.|
|Extra||When the fight begins, there are 2 extraalready on the board and you can mind control them with the that you are provided with.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Razuvious.
Strategy and Deck Building
The difficulty of the Heroic mode comes from the immense pressure caused by Razuvious' Hero Power and his(which is much improved in Heroic mode). They make the encounter all about establishing and maintaining board control. Since Razuvious can kill you in a single blow, having a Taunter on the board at all times is essential. In Normal mode, is much easier to deal with and should pose very few problems.
When building a deck to beat Instructor Razuvious, your main focus will be dealing with his Alexstrasza for a fast kill or beat him up the old fashioned way. Minions such as , Bloodsail Corsair and Harrison Jones help against .and without creating too much card disadvantage. Once you establish board control and have at least one taunter on board, you can use
To help you beat Razuvious, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Easy Paladin Deck
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Priest Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Warrior Deck
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior