Instructor Razuvious Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Instructor Razuvious is the first boss of the Military Quarter, the third wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, because the Normal mode of the boss can be defeated using basic decks (such as the ones we have here on Icy Veins).
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||costs 2 mana and deals 3 damage.||costs 1 mana and deals 4 damage.|
|Extra||When the fight begins, there are 2 extraalready on the board and you can mind control them with the that you are provided with.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Razuvious.
Strategy and Deck Building
The difficulty of the Heroic mode comes from the immense pressure caused by Razuvious' Hero Power and his(which is much improved in Heroic mode). They make the encounter all about establishing and maintaining board control. Since Razuvious can kill you in a single blow, having a Taunter on the board at all times is essential. In Normal mode, is much easier to deal with and should pose very few problems.
When building a deck to beat Instructor Razuvious, your main focus will be dealing with his Alexstrasza for a fast kill or beat him up the old fashioned way. Minions such as , Bloodsail Corsair and Harrison Jones help against .and without creating too much card disadvantage. Once you establish board control and have at least one taunter on board, you can use
To help you beat Razuvious, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Easy Paladin Deck
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Priest Deck
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Easy Warrior Deck
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck