Anub'Rekhan Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Anub'Rekhan is the first boss of the Arachnid Quarter, the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, because the Normal mode of the boss can be defeated using basic decks (such as the ones we have here on Icy Veins).
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||Skitter costs 2 mana and summons a 3/1 Nerubian.||Skitter costs 2 mana and summons a 4/4 Nerubian.|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Anub'Rekhan.
Strategy and Deck Building
The difficulty of the Heroic mode comes from the 4/4 Nerubians. They will put you under immense pressure and make the encounter all about establishing and maintaining board control. In Normal mode, the 3/1 Nerubians are much easier to deal with.
When building a deck to beat Anub'Rekhan, your main focus will be keeping up with his Skitter without creating too much card disadvantage. Once you establish board control, you can use Alexstrasza for a fast kill or beat him up the old fashioned way. Minions such as Chillwind Yeti, Sunwalker, Argent Commander, and anything else that can survive a hit from a Nerubian will help you maintain the board under your control.
To help you beat Anub'Rekhan, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Heroic Druid Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Heroic Mage Deck
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Heroic Warlock Deck
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck