Anub'Rekhan Guide for the Curse of Naxxramas
Table of Contents
- 1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Video
- +3. Strategy and Deck Building
Anub'Rekhan is the first boss of the Arachnid Quarter, the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas. Most of the information in this guide is aimed at Heroic mode, because the Normal mode of the boss can be defeated using basic decks (such as the ones we have here on Icy Veins).
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||costs 2 mana and summons a 3/1 .||costs 2 mana and summons a 4/4 .|
We put up a video on Youtube to show you how to defeat Anub'Rekhan.
Strategy and Deck Building
The difficulty of the Heroic mode comes from the 4/4 Nerubians. They will put you under immense pressure and make the encounter all about establishing and maintaining board control. In Normal mode, the 3/1 Nerubians are much easier to deal with.
When building a deck to beat Anub'Rekhan, your main focus will be keeping up with his Alexstrasza for a fast kill or beat him up the old fashioned way. Minions such as , Sunwalker, Argent Commander, and anything else that can survive a hit from a Nerubian will help you maintain the board under your control.without creating too much card disadvantage. Once you establish board control, you can use
To help you beat Anub'Rekhan, we created the three decks presented below. You can also get some inspiration from them to create decks for other classes.
Heroic Druid Deck
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Heroic Mage Deck
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Heroic Warlock Deck
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck