Curse of Naxxramas Warlock Class Challenge Guide
Table of Contents
The Warlock Challenge that was introduced in the Curse of Naxxramas adventure has you use a fixed deck (provided by the game) to defeat the Normal mode of the Four Horsemen encounter.
To begin with, you should check out our video to get an idea of the fight: we show you how we completed the challenge and how to manage your deck's cards. Then, you can read about the deck you are provided with and the deck of your opponent, before learning a few tips that will help ensure your victory.
Tips and Tricks
In order to be able to damage and kill Baron Rivendare (the main horseman), thus defeating the encounter, the other 3 horsemen (present on the board as 1/7 minions from the start of the fight) must be killed first.
The Warlock deck that you are given has a lot of damage-dealing spells (such as Soulfire, Demonfire, and Drain Life), as well as Doomguards that can also deal a lot of damage quickly. It is important to kill off the 3 horsemen that are on the board as quickly as possible, before Rivendare has time to buff them. Simply use any of the cards you draw (and do not be afraid to use your Hero Power to draw more cards, unless your health is low) to put as much pressure on these minions as possible.
As you can see, your deck has 6 Voidcallers. You need to make extensive use of them to put more expensive demons on the board, such as Xavius or . Also, Void callers can put other demons on the board, such as Felguards and Doomguards, without triggering their battlecry.
Rivendare will use Secrets such as Redemption to protect the other horsemen, but there is no reliable way to get these secrets to be wasted, since no other minions are played throughout the encounter (Rivendare only has spells in his deck).and
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge