Curse of Naxxramas Warlock Class Challenge Guide
Table of Contents
The Warlock Challenge that was introduced in the Curse of Naxxramas adventure has you use a fixed deck (provided by the game) to defeat the Normal mode of the Four Horsemen encounter.
To begin with, you should check out our video to get an idea of the fight: we show you how we completed the challenge and how to manage your deck's cards. Then, you can read about the deck you are provided with and the deck of your opponent, before learning a few tips that will help ensure your victory.
Tips and Tricks
In order to be able to damage and kill Baron Rivendare (the main horseman), thus defeating the encounter, the other 3 horsemen (present on the board as 1/7 minions from the start of the fight) must be killed first.
The Warlock deck that you are given has a lot of damage-dealing spells (such as Soulfire, Demonfire, and Drain Life), as well as Doomguards that can also deal a lot of damage quickly. It is important to kill off the 3 horsemen that are on the board as quickly as possible, before Rivendare has time to buff them. Simply use any of the cards you draw (and do not be afraid to use your Hero Power to draw more cards, unless your health is low) to put as much pressure on these minions as possible.
As you can see, your deck has 6 Voidcallers. You need to make extensive use of them to put more expensive demons on the board, such as Xavius or . Also, Void callers can put other demons on the board, such as Felguards and Doomguards, without triggering their battlecry.
Rivendare will use Secrets such as Redemption to protect the other horsemen, but there is no reliable way to get these secrets to be wasted, since no other minions are played throughout the encounter (Rivendare only has spells in his deck).and
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck