Beasts of Prodigum Torghast Event Guide
This guide goes through everything you need to know about the Beasts of Prodigum bonus event in Torghast.
Beasts of Prodigum Bonus Event
Your first Anima Hoard allows you to gain control of a powerful Maw Beast that fights alongside you during your run. Subsequent Anima Powers you receive in this run have a chance to modify the beast and grant it special abilities.
You can only select 1 out of 3 Maw Beasts — Horgul, Valioc, or Nal'tari at the beginning of your run. Maw Beasts have special abilities, but players cannot control them, as they work like guardians, not Hunter pets.
- Chain of Command — Calls forth Horgul, a powerful Shade Hound that can stun individual enemies and draw their attention.
- Shade Essence-Lure — Calls forth Valioc, a powerful Soul Eater that can inflict area damage and silence enemies.
- Wailing Pendant — Calls forth Nal'tari, a powerful Soul Hunter that can howl to increase allies' combat abilities.
The Maw Beast has a stun and taunts enemies.
This Maw Beast inflicts AoE damage and silences enemies.
Nal'tari buffs allies with its howl.
Maw Beast Anima Powers
You have a chance to receive Anima Powers during the run that empower your Maw Beast, granting it special abilities.
- Infused Flesh — The cooldown of your Maw Beast's special ability is reduced by 50%.
- Runic Etchings — The maximum health of your Maw Beasts is increased by 50%.
- Hungering Anima — Your Maw Beast gains 100% increased damage done, but also loses 2% health every 1 second while in combat.
- Unnatural Claws — Your Maw Beast strikes all enemies within 5 yards while attacking.
- Satchel of the Hunt — Your Maw Beast grants allies within 60 yards an additional 20% movement speed.
- Symbiotic Essence — The healing of your Maw Beast is increased by 50% and also heals you as well.
- Stygian Victuals — Your Maw Beast regenerates 2% of its health every 1 second while not in combat.
- Anamnestic Memories — Your Maw Beast's movement speed is increased by 50% and it will attempt to retrieve loot for you after combat.
- Volatile Augury — When your Maw Beast reaches critical health, it detonates and inflicts 20% of its maximum health as Shadow damage to all enemies within 20 yards, stunning them for 3 seconds.
- Collar of Teeth — Your Maw Beast's damage done is increased by 25%.
Beasts of Prodigum Goals
The main goal of the bonus event is to collect enough powers to empower your Maw Beast to its maximum and clear the highest Torghast layer possible.
- 15 Jan. 2021: Special events renamed to bonus events.
- 13 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)