Demonology Warlock DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Demonology Warlock in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5. We also give budget alternatives.
Best Gems for Demonology Warlock
You should use gems matching your best simming stat. If Intellect is simming highest, you should socket your gear with one Leviathan's Eye of Intellect.
Best Enchants for Demonology Warlock
Consumables for Demonology Warlock
Best Flasks and Potions for Demonology
Greater Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used as your flask of choice.
Best Food for Demonology
Augment Runes for Demonology
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Explosive Potential Enchants, Gems and Consumables
When using Explosive Potential, Critical Strike becomes more desirable than Haste, therefore consider using the following Critical Strike gems, enchants, and consumables instead of Haste ones:
- Deadly Lava Lazuli or Deadly Amberblaze instead of Quick Sand Spinel or Quick Owlseye;
- Enchant Ring - Accord of Critical Strike or Enchant Ring - Seal of Critical Strike instead of Enchant Ring - Accord of Haste or Enchant Ring - Seal of Haste;
- Mech-Dowel's "Big Mech" (or the food for your best-simming stat) instead of Baked Port Tato.
- 15 Jul. 2019: Added secondary gems, enchants, and consumables for Explosive Potential.
- 25 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 08 Feb. 2019: Updated page to reflect influence of Explosive Potential trait.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- The 15-year WoW Anniversary Event Starts this Week!
- BlizzCon 2019 in 3 Minutes
- Pathfinder Removal for Old Expansions in Shadowlands (Speculation)
- The Mysterious Jailer is the Main Villain in Shadowlands
- MMO-Champion BlizzCon 2019 Interview
- Dying & Corpse Running in the Shadowlands
- MrGM BlizzCon 2019 Interview
- Tier Sets Won't Be Returning in WoW Shadowlands
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Warlock Leveling Guide
- Rogue Leveling Guide
- Venthyr Covenant
- Night Fae Covenant
- Necrolord Covenant
- Kyrian Covenant
- Covenants Hub