Demonology Warlock DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Demonology Warlock in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Demonology Warlock
You should use gems matching your best simming stat.
2. Best Enchants for Demonology Warlock
3. Consumables for Demonology Warlock
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Demonology
Battle Potion of Intellect is the best choice for all situations.
Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used as your flask of choice.
3.2. Best Food for Demonology
3.3. Augment Runes for Demonology
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
4. Explosive Potential Enchants, Gems and Consumables
When using Explosive Potential, Mastery becomes more desiderable than Haste, therefore consider using the following.
- 08 Feb. 2019: Updated page to reflect influence of Explosive Potential trait.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- This Week in WoW: April 23rd
- Crucible of Storms Mythic Progress Race Hub
- The Dreadwake Mount Returns to Blizzard Shop
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: April 23rd
- Noblegarden 2019 (April 22nd - April 29th)
- Upcoming 8.2 PTR Class Changes: April 23rd
- Upcoming Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: April 23rd
- Vulpera Coming in Patch 8.2.5?
- Fire Mage 8.1
- Druid Leveling Guide
- Outlaw Rogue 8.1
- Gold Making Q & A Streams
- Gold making: Beginner professions
- Picking a profession in BfA
- BFA Weakauras -- WIP
- Question about WoW hardware requirements