Demonology Warlock DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Demonology Warlock, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic Demonology Warlock gems and enchants.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Demonology Warlock
Since the recommendations on this page (gems, enchants, food, and flasks) are based on your stat priority, we recommend also checking out our dedicated stats page for Demonology Warlock.
Best Gems for Demonology Warlock
Best Enchants for Demonology Warlock
Consumables for Demonology Warlock
Best Flasks and Potions for Demonology
Spectral Flask of Power should be used as your flask of choice.
Best Weapon Oil for Demonology
Shadowcore Oil should be used as your weapon oil.
Best Armor Kit for Demonology
Best Food for Demonology
If simming yourself results in a different best secondary stat than Haste, you should eat that food instead.
Augment Runes for Demonology
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 10 Dec. 2020: Fixed link pointing at the wrong weapon enchant.
- 08 Dec. 2020: Added Armor Kits.
- 25 Nov. 2020: Updated the food section to the correct secondary.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated for Shadowlands release: new gems, enchants and consumables added.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power