Demonology Warlock DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Demonology Warlock in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Gems for Demonology Warlock
You should use gems matching your best simming stat. The recommendation below assumes Intellect is your highest-simming stat.
2. Enchants for Demonology Warlock
3. Consumables for Demonology Warlock
Battle Potion of Intellect is the best choice for all situations.
Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used as your flask of choice.
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- The Hivemind Secret Solved, Mount Available!
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: December 14th
- The Hivemind Secret Gets New Clues
- World of Warcraft Greek Community Q&A Roundup: December 13th
- Upcoming Class Tuning - December 18th
- Pet Battle Changes in Patch 8.1
- Tides of Vengeance Live Developer Q&A Roundup: December 14th
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: December 13th
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Sim and pack alpha
- ElvUI: a Comprehensive Guide
- Havoc Demon Hunter 8.0.1
- Bilescourge Bombers better than Demonic Strange?
- Fury Warrior 8.0.1
- Marksmanship Hunter PvP 7.2