Demonology Warlock DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
Best Gems for Demonology Warlock
You should use gems matching your best simming stat. If Intellect is simming highest, you should socket your gear with one Leviathan's Eye of Intellect.
Best Enchants for Demonology Warlock
Consumables for Demonology Warlock
Best Flasks and Potions for Demonology
Greater Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used as your flask of choice.
Best Food for Demonology
Augment Runes for Demonology
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
Explosive Potential Enchants, Gems and Consumables
When using Explosive Potential, Critical Strike becomes more desirable than Haste, therefore consider using the following Critical Strike gems, enchants, and consumables instead of Haste ones:
- Deadly Lava Lazuli or Deadly Amberblaze instead of Quick Sand Spinel or Quick Owlseye;
- Enchant Ring - Accord of Critical Strike or Enchant Ring - Seal of Critical Strike instead of Enchant Ring - Accord of Haste or Enchant Ring - Seal of Haste;
- Mech-Dowel's "Big Mech" (or the food for your best-simming stat) instead of Baked Port Tato.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Added new augment rune from Patch 8.3.
- 15 Jul. 2019: Added secondary gems, enchants, and consumables for Explosive Potential.
- 25 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 08 Feb. 2019: Updated page to reflect influence of Explosive Potential trait.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Patch 8.3 and Classic Hotfixes: February 24th
- Updates, Specifics for February 25th Horrific Visions Changes
- Class Balance Changes Update: Death Knights and Monks
- End of Fall of the Lich King Remastered Cinematic
- How Addons Affect Raid Design - A Morgan Day Interview
- Heroic Darkshore Warfront Available for Horde Players (US)
- Class Balance Changes: February 25th
- Horrific Visions Changes Coming on February 25
- VuhDo: a Comprehensive Guide
- Fire Mage PvP 8.3
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Fury Warrior 8.3
- Assassination Rogue 8.3
- Frost Death Knight PvP 8.3
- Titan Research Archive
- Unholy Aoe Question