Monk Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find all Monk Anima Powers from Torghast (which only work in Torghast). We divided them into 3 categories:
- powers that grant talents;
- powers that enhance Monk Covenant abilities;
- powers that empower existing abilities.
Best Anima Powers for Monks
As you can see below on this page, there are many Anima Powers available to Monks (to which you must also add the generic Anima Powers that all classes can use), and they rank differently according to the spec you are playing. For that purpose, we have pages ranking these powers for each spec.
Monk Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- Grandmaster's Cypher — Gain the Eye of the Tiger (Brewmaster/Windwalker), Mist Wrap (Mistweaver) talent.
- Grandmaster's Gift — Gain the Celerity talent.
- Grandmaster's Invocation — Gain the Tiger Tail Sweep talent.
- Grandmaster's Legacy — Gain the Bob and Weave (Brewmaster), Healing Elixir (Mistweaver), Inner Strength (Windwalker) talent.
- Grandmaster's Lesson — Gain the Light Brewing (Brewmaster), Lifecycles (Mistweaver), Ascension (Windwalker) talent.
- Grandmaster's Mythos — Gain the Special Delivery (Brewmaster), Summon Jade Serpent Statue (Mistweaver), Hit Combo (Windwalker) talent.
- Grandmaster's Ultimatum — Gain the High Tolerance (Brewmaster), Focused Thunder (Mistweaver), Spiritual Focus (Windwalker) talent.
Monk Covenant Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Monk's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
You can learn more information about Signature and Covenant Abilities in our guide linked below.
Kyrian Monk Anima Powers
- Balancing Stave — The mastery effect of Weapons of Order also affects critical strike, haste, versatility, and leech ratings.
- Haven's Breath — Your Steward's Phial of Serenity refreshes the cooldown of Weapons of Order.
- Maw-Darkened Slippers — Jumping or Rolling while under the effects of Weapons of Order will shoot a bolt of Radiant energy at a nearby enemy, dealing Arcane damage.
- Scales of Order — Weapons of Order also increases your critical strike chance, haste, versatility, Agility, Intellect, movement speed, maximum health, and size by 10% (Brewmaster), 42% (Mistweaver), 12.5% (Windwalker).
Night Fae Monk Anima Powers
- Dowsing Rod — Faeline Stomp's range is increased to 80 yards, but no longer branches.
- Fae Aftershock — Faeline Stomp deals its damage along your Faelines every 2 seconds for 2 seconds after opening.
- Staggered Stomps — Faeline Stomp has 4 additional maximum charges, and now gains a charge when its cooldown is reset.
Necrolord Monk Anima Powers
- Bulging Brew — Bonedust Brew's radius increased by 150%.
- Corrosive Carbonation — Bonedust Brew deals [ 200% of Attack Power ] damage every 1 second to enemies disabled by crowd control.
- Unfiltered Bone Broth — Bonedust Brew's chance is reduced to 3%, but now provides 1,010% additional Shadow damage and healing.
Venthyr Monk Anima Powers
- Deep Reflection — Fallen Order summons 1 additional Tiger adepts for 24 seconds.
- Fading Memory Shards — Fallen Order adepts detonate instead of fading back into the shadows, dealing [ 500% of Attack Power ] Shadow damage to enemies within 20 yards.
- Tattered Teachings — Fallen Order adepts protect the Monk 100% longer before expiring, and are now summoned at the Monk's location.
Other Monk Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
- 36 Pressure Point Technique — Touch of Death cooldown reduced by 36 seconds.
- Amplified Samples — Tiger Palm damage applies an additional stack of Mystic Touch for 3 seconds.
- Bad Karma — Provoke has a 20% chance to cast Touch of Karma.
- Balance of the Ox — While in combat, your spells and abilities increase damage and healing by 20% for 6 seconds, but reduce your movement speed by 20%, stacking up to 5 times. Your movement abilities allow you to move freely for 6 seconds.
- Bottled Wind — Roll and Chi Torpedo grants you an absorb shield equal to 15% of your maximum health.
- Caught by the Dropkicks — Interrupting spells and abilities by any means increases the damage you deal to the target by 50%, and they deal 15% less damage for 30 seconds.
- Celestial Dynasty &mdsh; The duration of Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox (Brewmaster), Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger (Windwalker) or Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane (Mistweaver) is increased by 50%, and is summoned the first time you enter combat on a floor.
- Celestial Lasso — Spinning Crane Kick now also pulls a random enemy within 20 yards to your current location.
- Cloud of Feathers — Spinning Crane Kick also reduces damage you and your allies in its radius take by 10%.
- Constellation Star-Chart — Invoking any Celestial now invokes 1 additional Celestial.
- Corrosive Dosage — Vivify leaves a corrosive mist around targets it heals, dealing 50% of its healing as Nature damage to nearby enemies every 1 second for 3 seconds.
- Deathtouched Brew — Touch of Death damage increases Fortifying Brew by an additional 5% maximum health while in Torghast.
- Ever-tumbling Stone — When you activate this power, and whenever you change floors in Torghast, Roll or Chi Torpedo has no cooldown for 30 seconds.
- Fatal Flying Guillotine — Touch of Death strikes up to 4 additional nearby targets.
- Feathers of a Hundred Flocks — Spinning Crane Kick radius and damage increased by 25%.
- Flowing Chi Rolls — Chi Wave is cast on all enemies you roll through.
- Fortified Leg Braces — Leg Sweep cooldown reduced by 5 seconds.
- Hit Scheme — Dealing damage with Blackout Kick increases the damage of your next Keg Smash, Rising Sun Kick, or Fists of Fury by 25%, stacking up to 4 times.
- Rolling Tigers — Roll casts Tiger's Lust on all nearby targets.
- Shadowboxing Treads — Blackout Kick damage increased by 50% and strikes an additional 2 targets.
- Stroke of Elegance — Cooldowns are reduced by 30 seconds, to a minimum of 30 seconds.
- Technique of the Rushing Tiger — Tiger Palm range increased by 5 yards, deals damage 1 additional times and charges you towards the target.
- Tiger and Crane Figurines — Crane Style increases your Mastery and Versatility by the total of your Critical Strike and Haste. Tiger Style increases your Critical Strike and Haste by the total of your Mastery and Versatility. Roll switches between Crane Style and Tiger Style.
- Tumbling Rollstone — Roll has 1 additional charge.
- Whirling Stormgem — Breaking an Ashen Phylactery increases your movement speed by 2% and Spinning Crane Kick damage by 2% for 20 seconds, stacking up to 100 times.
- Wrist Wraps of the Zen Master — Targets affected by your Mystic Touch explode when killed, dealing 5% of their maximum health as damage to any enemy within 8 yards.
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
- 05 Dec. 2020: Removed Shadowy Essence Anima Power.
- 04 Dec. 2020: Overhauled for Shadowlands.
- 24 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 17 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35854.
- 04 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated with new Anima Powers added in Beta Build 35679.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35598.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35522.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35167.
- 26 Jun. 2020: New Anima Powers added and updated for Alpha Build 34902.
- 23 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34821.
- 25 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34365.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- World Boss Bazual Available During the Week of March 22nd
- Baine Cutscene in Patch 10.0.7
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Orc and Human Heritage Armor Cutscenes
- Primordial Stones in PvP
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Known Issues
- Everything You Need to Know About Patch 10.0.7
- Class Guides Updated for Patch 10.0.7 Launch