Frost Death Knight DPS Crucible of Storms Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Frost Death Knight for each boss of the following raid: Crucible of Storms. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
This page will be a rough outline of the bosses and mechanics in the Crucible of Storms raid. This page will focus primarily on how a Frost Death Knight can optimize its performance within the Crucible of Storms, rather than a step by step guide to each encounter. More tips will be added once Mythic difficulty is released.
Frost Death Knights in Crucible of Storms
Frost Death Knights are primarily single-target burst damage dealers while also being very capable of burst AoE.
The Restless Cabal
- This fight has multiple adds and bosses, so you want to make sure you apply Frost Fever to all targets.
- Try to aim your Breath of Sindragosa and Frostwyrm's Fury to maximize how many targets they hit.
- Cast Remorseless Winter when there are 2 or more targets.
If you have multiple Frozen Tempest, then Gathering Storm becomes a better option than Frostwyrm's Fury. It is recommended that you run at least 1 Frozen Tempest trait due to the continuous 3 target cleave that will proc Frozen Tempest's guaranteed Rime proc effect. If you have at least 1 Frozen Tempest trait, than it is recommended that you run at least 1 Echoing Howl trait, due to the synergy that it has with Frozen Tempest.
Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
Frost Death Knight Playstyle on Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
You can use Anti-Magic Shell to prevent the debuff from the Piercing Gaze of N'Zoth beams by casting Anti-Magic Shell before the beams move over you.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 19 May 2019: Added Mythic tips.
- 16 Apr. 2019: Guide added.
More Death Knight Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1