How to Upgrade Mythic Dungeon Gear With Valor in Patch 9.0.5
In this guide, you will learn how to upgrade Mythic+ gear using Valor Points in Patch 9.0.5.
The Valor system has not been fully implemented yet on the 9.0.5 PTR, and we will update this guide with more information as they become available throughout testing.
What is Valor?
Valor is a currency used to upgrade Mythic Keystone Gear in Patch 9.0.5 and beyond.
How Do I Earn Valor?
You can earn Valor from completing Mythic Keystone Dungeons and by doing Covenant Callings with a weekly cap. The exact costs have not been specified yet on the PTR.
How Much Valor Will the Upgrades Cost?
Upgrade costs will vary by item slot and will be consistent across all item levels.
Valor Upgrade Cap
200 Item Level is the initial cap with upgrades gated behind Keystone achievements.
- 200 Item Level: Initial item upgrade level.
- 207 Item Level: Requires the Shadowlands Keystone Explorer: Season One achievement — Earned by completing all 8 Shadowlands dungeons at Mythic 5 or higher, within the time limit.
- 213 Item Level: Requires the Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror: Season One achievement — Earned by completing all Shadowlands dungeons at Mythic 10 or higher, within the time limit.
- Item Level 220: Requires the Shadowlands Keystone Master: Season One achievement — Earned by completing all Shadowlands dungeons at Mythic 15 or higher, within the time limit.
Unfortunately, you will not be able to upgrade gear earned before Patch 9.0.5.
- 24 Feb. 2021: Renamed Valor Points into Valor.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)