Korthia Catch-up Gear Guide for Patch 9.1
Where Do I Buy Korthia Gear Tokens?
What is the Base Item Level of Korthia Gear?
Consuming Korthian Armaments will give you an Item Level 200 item appropriate for your current level and loot specialization.
Can Korthia Gear Be Upgraded?
The gear from Korthia has 5 ranks and can be upgraded all the way to Item Level 233.
Korthia Gear Upgrade Costs and Requirements
Upgrade ranks are gated behind certain requirements and cost Cataloged Research, a new currency obtained from completing Korthian activities.
|1||Item Level 200||1 Korthian Armaments||Renown 40|
|2||Item Level 207||250 Cataloged Research||Renown 40+|
|3||Item Level 213||750 Cataloged Research||None|
|4||Item Level 220||1,250 Cataloged Research||None|
|5||Item Level 226||2,000 Cataloged Research||Requires Research Report: Adaptive Alloys and Renown 61 or higher|
|6||Item Level 233||3,000 Cataloged Research||Requires Research Report: First Alloys and Renown 75 or higher|
- 10 Sep. 2021: Upgrade requirements updated.
- 03 Jul. 2021: Fixed upgrade costs.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Guide added.
- Complete "That's the Spirit" Achievement Before Patch 9.1.5 Goes Live
- Timewalking Mage Tower Not Coming Until Early December
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: October 21st
- Official 9.1.5 Patch Notes
- Patch 9.1.5 Release Date is Novemeber 2nd/3rd!
- Official Preview of the Timewalking Mage Tower
- Kill Dunegorger Kraulok This Week for a Chance at Mollie the Alpaca Mount
- Warrior Mage Tower Set in Patch 9.1.5