Korthia Catch-up Gear Guide for Patch 9.1
Where Do I Buy Korthia Gear Tokens?
What is the Base Item Level of Korthia Gear?
Consuming Korthian Armaments will give you an Item Level 200 item appropriate for your current level and loot specialization.
Can Korthia Gear Be Upgraded?
The gear from Korthia has 5 ranks and can be upgraded all the way to Item Level 233.
Korthia Gear Upgrade Costs and Requirements
Upgrade ranks are gated behind certain requirements and cost Cataloged Research, a new currency obtained from completing Korthian activities.
|1||Item Level 200||1 Korthian Armaments||Renown 40|
|2||Item Level 207||250 Cataloged Research||Renown 40+|
|3||Item Level 213||750 Cataloged Research||Unknown|
|4||Item Level 220||1,250 Cataloged Research||Requires Tier 5 Research Level with The Archivist's Codex and Renown 46 or higher|
|5||Item Level 226||2,000 Cataloged Research||Requires Research Report: Adaptive Alloys and Renown 61 or higher|
|6||Item Level 233||3,000 Cataloged Research||Requires Research Report: First Alloys and Renown 75 or higher|
- 03 Jul. 2021: Fixed upgrade costs.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power