Death Knight Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Death Knight Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- Deathlord's Cypher — Gain the Heartbreaker (Blood), Inexorable Assault (Frost), Infected Claws (Unholy) talent.
- Deathlord's Gift — Gain the Rapid Decomposition (Blood), Runic Attenuation (Frost), Bursting Sores (Unholy) talent.
- Deathlord's Invocation — Gain the Will of the Necropolis (Blood), Avalanche (Frost), Pestilent Pustules (Unholy) talent.
- Deathlord's Legacy — Gain the Heartbreaker/ Grip of the Dead (Blood), Runic Attenuation/ Permafrost (Frost), Harbinger of Doom/ Spell Eater (Unholy) talent.
- Deathlord's Lesson — Gain the Foul Bulwark (Blood), Death's Reach (Frost), Grip of the Dead (Unholy) talent.
- Deathlord's Mythos — Gain the Voracious (Blood), Gathering Storm (Frost), Pestilence (Unholy) talent.
- Deathlord's Ultimatum — Gain the Purgatory (Blood), Icecap (Frost), Army of the Damned talent.
Death Knight Covenant Ability-Enhancing Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Death Knight's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
- Corrupted Sapwood — Death's Due stacks 15 additional times.
- Darkhelm of Nuren — Shackle the Unworthy causes enemies within 10 yards of your target to tremble in fear, stunning them for 5 seconds.
- Eyes of the Unceasing — Reduces the cooldown of Shackle the Unworthy by 10 seconds.
- Hateforged Cilice — Shackle the Unworthy also increases your damage dealt to the target by 20%.
- Nightmare Tendrils — Death's Due roots targets inside its radius for 8 seconds when cast, dealing (36% of Attack Power) damage every 2 seconds.
- Oppressor's Chain — Shackle of the Unworthy will automatically be cast on enemies that strike you in melee. This effect cannot occur more than once every 20 seconds, and does not incur the ability's cooldown.
- Reinforced Manacle — Shackle the Unworthy reduces enemy damage dealt to you by an additional 10%.
- Toxic Accumulator — Enemies damaged by Death's Due take 10% increased damage from Death's Due, stacking up to 15 times.
- Twisted Hellchoker — Shackle the Unworthy charms the target, causing them to fight alongside you for 0 seconds.
- Undertaker's Crown — Lichborne causes you to radiate Death Coils onto your target, or yourself while you are injured.
- Unending Thirst — Your Movement Speed while dead is increased by 10%. When you kill an enemy that yields experience or honor, gain 10% Haste and Movement Speed and heal for 5% of your maximum Health.
Death Knight Spell-Empowering Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
- Ancient Drake Breath — Icebound Fortitude unleashes an Ancient Drake, freezing all nearby enemies for 12 seconds and dealing (300% of Attack Power) Frost damage.
- Ancient Drake Breath — Summons a frostwyrm which breathes on all enemies within 40 yards in front of you, stunning them for 1.5 seconds.
- Animate Armaments — Death Grip strips your enemy of their weapon if they have one, animating it to fight by your side for 6 seconds.
- Blood-tinged Poker — Sacrificial Pact has no cooldown, and Raise Dead's cooldown is reduced to 25 seconds.
- Blightstone — The radius of Outbreak, Blood Boil, and Howling Blast is increased by 5 yards.
- Bone Growing Juice — During Summon Gargoyle, Empower Rune Weapon, or Dancing Rune Weapon, your size, Strength, and Stamina is increased by 50%.
- Bone Harvest: — Death Coil afflicts enemies with Bone Harvest, dealing 60% of Death Coil's damage over 5 seconds. Targets killed during Bone Harvest are reanimated as a Risen Skulker or a Magus of the Dead.
- Boundless Fortitude — Mind Freezing a spell cast activates Icebound Fortitude.
- Creeping Decay — Death and Decay's radius is increased by 3 yards.
- Darkreaver's Lens — Anti-Magic Zone reflects harmful magical effects back at the caster.
- Darkreaver's Ward — Anti-Magic Zone lasts 3 seconds longer and reduces spell damage taken by an additional 10%.
- Death Turf — You and your minions gain 10% Haste while you are inside your Death and Decay.
- Entropic Pool — Death and Decay gains an additional charge.
- Exterminator — Death Gripping a Maw Rat causes it to explode and resets the cooldown of Death Grip.
- Chains of Anguish — Chains of Ice binds enemies' health together, causing them to share 50% of damage taken.
- Lich Robes — Lichborne's cooldown is reduced by 10 seconds when you cast Death Strike.
- Monstrous Concoction — Death Coil's healing infuses you or your minions with monstrous power, increasing Attack Speed and damage by 15% for 60 seconds. Stacks twice.
- Necromantic Bile — Sacrificial Pact deals 200% more damage and the blast radius is increased by 2 yards.
- Occult Emitter — Anti-Magic Shell removes all harmful magical effects.
- Phearomones: Enemies damaged by your Death and Decay have a chance to cower in place for 3 seconds.
- Plaguebringer — Marrowrend, Obliterate, and Festering Strike cause your disease damage to occur 150% more quickly for 5 seconds.
- Rune Hunter — Ashen Phylacteries have a 10% chance to contain a rune that affixes to your rune weapon, to a maximum of 8 additional runes.
- Rune of Razorice — Affixes your weapon with a rune that causes (1.05% of Attack Power)% extra weapon damage as Frost damage and increases enemies' vulnerability to your Frost attacks by 3%, stacking up to 5 times.
- Skull Bloomer — Grows your Death Coil, causing it to deal 50% additional damage and healing.
- Slick Ice — Path of Frost increases Movement Speed by 30%.
- Unbreakable Cuffs — Chains of Ice strikes 1 additional target and lasts an additional 3 seconds.
- Unquenchable Blade — Summon Gargoyle, Empower Rune Weapon, and Dancing Rune Weapon cooldowns are decreased by 20 seconds.
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34902.
- 23 Jun. 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34821.
- 25 May 2020: New Anima Powers added from Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34365.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- New Players Unlock Area Looting at Level 8
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through July 7th
- New Jewelry Color Options for Blood Elves
- Is Path of Ascension the Brawler's Guild of Shadowlands?
- DesMephisto with Only 1 More Plate Item to Go, Probably Finished Today! 99.991% Done
- Extra Elemental Damage from Weapons Working as Intended
- New Realm Connections Are Coming
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: July 2nd