Hunter Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Hunter Legendary Powers and Armor available in Shadowlands.
Hunter Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
Base Items are blank armor templates that are required to craft Legendary Armor in Shadowlands.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
In addition to the Hunter-specific powers presented in this page, there are 8 generic Legendary Powers in Shadowlands that are accessible to all classes. You can find them in our general Legendary Powers Guide.
Hunter Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Hunter Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Call of the Wild (Wrist/Finger) — The cooldown of all your
Aspects and Trueshot (Marksmanship), and Coordinated Assault
(Survival) is reduced by 35%.
- Source: Memory of the Wild Call — Drops from Stone Legion Generals in Castle Nathria.
- Craven Strategem (Neck/Chest) — Feign Death cooldown
reduced by 15 seconds, and Feign Death now removes most negative status
effects from yourself.
- Source: Memory of a Craven Strategem — Rewarded from the Great Vault quest.
- Nesingwary's Trapping Apparatus (Neck/Waist/Feet) — Whenever a
trap is triggered, gain 45 Focus and increase all Focus gained by 100%
for 5 seconds.
- Source: Memory of a Trapping Apparatus — Purchased for Honor from Purveyor Zo'kuul in Oribos. Must have Runecarving unlocked to purchase this memory.
- Soulforge Embers (Head/Shoulder/Finger) — Launching a
Flare into your Tar Trap causes up to 5 enemies inside of the
Tar Trap to burn for (240% of Attack Power) Fire damage over 12 seconds.
- Source: Memory of the Soulforge Embers — Drops from Ingra Maloch in Mists of Tirna Scithe.
Beast Mastery Hunter Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Beast Mastery Hunters.
- Dire Command (Chest/Finger) — Kill Command
has a 30% chance to also summon a Dire Beast to attack your target.
- Source: Memory of a Dire Command — Drops in Torghast, Skoldus Halls, Layer 3+.
- Flamewaker's Cobra Sting (Legs/Feet) — Cobra Shot
has a 50% chance to make your next Kill Command consume
- Source: Memory of the Flamewaker — Drops in Torghast, The Soulforges, Layer 3+.
- Qa'pla, Eredun War Order (Shoulder/Hands) —
Barbed Shot deals 10% increased damage, and applying Barbed Shot
now also resets the cooldown of Kill Command.
- Source: Memory of the Eredun War Order — Drops from Sire Denathrius in Castle Nathria.
- Rylakstalker's Piercing Fangs (Back/Legs/Feet) — While
Bestial Wrath is active, your pet's critical damage dealt is increased
- Source: Memory of the Rylakstalker's Fangs — Drops from Devos, Paragon of Doubt in Spires of Ascension.
To find out the best Legendaries for Beast Mastery Hunter, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Marksmanship Hunter Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Marksmanship Hunters in Shadowlands.
- Eagletalon's True Focus (Head/Hands/Waist) — Trueshot lasts
an additional 3 seconds and reduces the Focus cost of all your abilities by 25%.
- Source: Memory of Eagletalon's True Focus — Drops from Huntsman Altimor in Castle Nathria.
- Secrets of the Unblinking Vigil (Wrist/Hands) — When you gain the
Trick Shots effect, you have a 50% chance to refund a charge of
Aimed Shot, and cause your next Aimed Shot to not consume any Focus.
- Source: Memory of the Unblinking Vigil — Drops in Torghast, The Upper Reaches, Layer 3+.
- Serpentstalker's Trickery (Shoulder/Finger) — Aimed Shot
also fires a Serpent Sting at the primary target.
- Source: Memory of the Serpentstalker's Trickery — Drops from Domina Venomblade in Plaguefall.
- Surging Shots (Neck/Wrist) — Rapid Fire deals 35%
additional damage, and Aimed Shot has a 15% chance to reset
the cooldown of Rapid Fire.
- Source: Memory of Surging Shots — Drops from World Boss Oranomonos the Everbranching.
To find out the best Legendaries for Marksmanship Hunter, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Survival Hunter Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Survival Hunters.
- Butcher's Bone Fragments (Back/Chest) — Mongoose Bite
and Raptor Strike increase the damage of your next Butchery
and Carve by 20%, stacking up to 6 times.
- Source: Memory of the Butcher's Bone Fragments — Drops in Torghast, Mort'regar, Layer 3+.
- Latent Poison Injectors (Head/Hands) — Serpent Sting's
damage applies Latent Poison to the target, stacking up to 10 times.
Mongoose Bite and Raptor Strike consume all stacks of
Latent Poison, dealing 20.7% of Attack Power Nature damage to the target
per stack consumed.
- Source: Memory of Poisonous Injectors — Drops in Torghast, Fracture Chambers, Layer 3.
- Rylakstalker's Confounding Strikes (Back/Legs) —
Mongoose Bite and Raptor Strike have a 15% chance to reset
the cooldown of Wildfire Bomb.
- Source: Memory of the Rylakstalker's Strikes — Drops from Sludgefist in Castle Nathria.
- Wildfire Cluster (Waist/Legs) — Wildfire Bomb drops
an additional cluster of bombs around the target, each exploding for
(33% of Attack Power) fire damage.
- Source: Memory of a Wildfire Cluster — Drops from Dealer Xy'exa in De Other Side.
To find out the best Legendaries for Survival Hunter, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Covenant-Specific Hunter Legendary Powers
In this section, we list all the new Hunter Legendary Powers added in Patch 9.1. You can unlock them by reaching Renown 48 with your Covenant.
- Bag of Munitions (Head/Wrist) — Up to 2 targets hit by your Death Chakram are also hit by Explosive Shot.
- Fragments of the Elder Antlers (Neck/Chest) — When Wild Spirits hits fewer than 5 targets, there is a 100% chance to cause Wild Spirits damage a second time.
- Pact of the Soulstalkers (Hands/Waist) — When your Resonating Arrow deals damage to a target, your party gains 10% increased critical strike chance for 10 seconds.
- Pouch of Razor Fragments (Legs/Feet) — Bonus Kill Shots from Flayed Shot cause 6 targets within 12 yards to bleed for 60% of the damage dealt by Kill Shot over 6 seconds.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available to other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- 15 Jul. 2021: Updated with latest tuning changes.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Chains of Domination.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 17 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 08 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- Everything You Need to Know About Forbidden Reach Catch-Up Gear in Patch 10.0.7
- Dracthyr Racial Mounts Available for Everyone to Purchase in Patch 10.0.7
- Turbulent Timeways Timewalking Event Starts March 29th
- Save 30% on Select Game Services Through April 3rd
- Dragonflight DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates, Week 14
- The Forbidden Reach Dragon Glyphs Guide (Exact Locations with TomTom Coords)
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 14)
- Bakar Dog Mounts in Patch 10.0.7 Still Remain Shrouded in Mystery