Hunter Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Hunter Legendary Powers and Armor available in Shadowlands.
Hunter Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
In addition to the Hunter-specific powers presented in this page, there are 8 generic Legendary Powers in Shadowlands that are accessible to all classes. You can find them in our general Legendary Powers Guide.
Hunter Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Hunter Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Call of the Wild (Wrist/Finger) — The cooldown of all your Aspects and Trueshot (Marksmanship), and Coordinated Assault (Survival) is reduced by 35%.
- Craven Strategem (Neck/Chest) — Feign Death cooldown reduced by 15 seconds, and Feign Death now removes most negative status effects from yourself.
- Nesingwary's Trapping Apparatus (Neck/Waist/Feet) — Whenever a trap is triggered, gain 45 Focus and increase all Focus gained by 100% for 5 seconds.
- Soulforge Embers (Head/Shoulder/Finger) — Launching a Flare into your Tar Trap causes up to 5 enemies inside of the Tar Trap to burn for (240% of Attack Power) Fire damage over 12 seconds.
Beast Mastery Hunter Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Beast Mastery Hunters.
- Dire Command (Chest/Finger) — Kill Command has a 30% chance to also summon a Dire Beast to attack your target.
- Flamewaker's Cobra Sting (Legs/Feet) — Cobra Shot has a 50% chance to make your next Kill Command consume no Focus.
- Qa'pla, Eredun War Order (Shoulder/Hands) — Barbed Shot deals 10% increased damage, and applying Barbed Shot now also resets the cooldown of Kill Command.
- Rylakstalker's Piercing Fangs (Back/Legs/Feet) — While Bestial Wrath is active, your pet's critical damage dealt is increased by 35%.
To find out the best Legendaries for Beast Mastery Hunter, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Marksmanship Hunter Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Marksmanship Hunters in Shadowlands.
- Eagletalon's True Focus (Head/Hands/Waist) — Trueshot lasts an additional 3 seconds and reduces the Focus cost of all your abilities by 25%.
- Secrets of the Unblinking Vigil (Wrist/Hands) — When you gain the Trick Shots effect, you have a 50% chance to refund a charge of Aimed Shot, and cause your next Aimed Shot to not consume any Focus.
- Serpentstalker's Trickery (Shoulder/Finger) — Aimed Shot also fires a Serpent Sting at the primary target.
- Surging Shots (Neck/Wrist) — Rapid Fire deals 35%
additional damage, and Aimed Shot has a 15% chance to reset
the cooldown of Rapid Fire.
- Source: Memory of Surging Shots — Drops from World Boss Oranomonos the Everbranching.
To find out the best Legendaries for Marksmanship Hunter, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Survival Hunter Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Survival Hunters.
- Butcher's Bone Fragments (Back/Chest) — Mongoose Bite and Raptor Strike increase the damage of your next Butchery and Carve by 20%, stacking up to 6 times.
- Latent Poison Injectors (Head/Hands) — Serpent Sting's damage applies Latent Poison to the target, stacking up to 10 times. Mongoose Bite and Raptor Strike consume all stacks of Latent Poison, dealing 20.7% of Attack Power Nature damage to the target per stack consumed.
- Rylakstalker's Confounding Strikes (Back/Legs) — Mongoose Bite and Raptor Strike have a 15% chance to reset the cooldown of Wildfire Bomb.
- Wildfire Cluster (Waist/Legs) — Wildfire Bomb drops an additional cluster of bombs around the target, each exploding for (33% of Attack Power) fire damage.
To find out the best Legendaries for Survival Hunter, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Covenant-Specific Hunter Legendary Powers
- Bag of Munitions (Head/Wrist) — Up to 2 targets hit by your Death Chakram are also hit by Explosive Shot.
- Fragments of the Elder Antlers (Neck/Chest) — When Wild Spirits hits fewer than 5 targets, there is a 100% chance to cause Wild Spirits damage a second time.
- Pact of the Soulstalkers (Hands/Waist) — When your Resonating Arrow deals damage to a target, your party gains 10% increased critical strike chance for 10 seconds.
- Pouch of Razor Fragments (Legs/Feet) — Bonus Kill Shots from Flayed Shot cause 6 targets within 12 yards to bleed for 60% of the damage dealt by Kill Shot over 6 seconds.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available to other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- 15 Jul. 2021: Updated with latest tuning changes.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Chains of Domination.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 17 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 08 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- New Heartbond Lupine Flying Animation in Patch 9.2.5
- Cool New Patch 9.2.5 Windrunner Easter Egg
- Kalimdorathon: Running Kalimdor from South to North IRL
- Patch 9.2.5 Survival Guide - Everything Coming in the World of Warcraft Update
- The Ultimate Silvermoonception
- World First Hardcore Level 99 in Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder Season 1
- Bird's Eye View of Various World of Warcraft Maps
- Enigma Arena Changes