Hunter Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Hunter Legendary powers and Armor coming in the Shadowlands.
Hunter Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after the Base Items that are used to craft them, so two Legendary armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them. Below is a list of all Base Items required for Mail wearers to create Legendary Armor.
- Shadowghast Ring;
- Shadowghast Necklace;
- Boneshatter Vest;
- Boneshatter Treads;
- Boneshatter Gauntlets;
- Boneshatter Helm;
- Boneshatter Greaves;
- Boneshatter Pauldrons;
- Boneshatter Waistguard;
- Boneshatter Armguards;
- Grim-Veiled Cape.
For more information about crafting Legendary Armor and Legendary Powers, please refer to our Runecarving Guide.
Hunter Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy a specific armor slot, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Hunter Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Call of the Wild (Wrist/Finger) — The cooldown of all your Aspects and Trueshot (Marksmanship) or Coordinated Assault (Survival) is reduced by 25%.
- Craven Strategem (Neck/Chest) — Feign Death cooldown reduced by 15 seconds, and Feign Death now removes most negative status effects from yourself.
- Nessingwary's Trapping Apparatus (Waist/Feet) — Whenever a trap is triggered, gain 25 Focus.
- Soulforge Embers (Head/Shoulder) — Launching a Flare into your Tar Trap causes all enemies inside of the Tar Trap to burn for 900% of Attack Power Fire damage over 12 seconds.
Beast Mastery Hunter Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Beast Mastery Hunters.
- Dire Command (Chest/Finger) — Kill Command has a 10% chance to also summon a Dire Beast to attack your target.
- Flamewaker's Cobra Sting (Legs/Feet) — Cobra Shot has a 10% chance to make your next Kill Command consume no Focus.
- Qa'pla, Eredun War Order (Shoulder/Hands) — Barbed Shot reduces the cooldown of Kill Command by 4 seconds.
- Rylakstalker's Piercing Fangs (Back/Feet) — While Bestial Wrath is active, your pet's critical damage dealt is increased by 30%.
Marksmanship Hunter Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Marksmanship Hunters in Shadowlands.
- Eagletalon's True Focus (Head/Waist) — Trueshot also reduces the Focus cost of all your abilities by 30%.
- Secrets of the Unblinking Vigil (Wrist/Hands) — When you gain the Trick Shots effect, you have a 50% chance for it to not be consumed by your next Aimed Shot or Rapid Fire.
- Serpentstalker's Trickery (Shoulder/Finger) — When Aimed Shot hits multiple targets from the Trick Shots effect, 3 enemies struck by the Aimed Shot also get hit by an Arcane Shot.
- Surging Shots (Neck/Wrist) — Rapid Fire deals 15% additional damage, and Aimed Shot has a 15% chance to reset the cooldown of Rapid Fire.
Survival Hunter Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Survival Hunters.
- Butcher's Bone Fragments (Back/Chest) — Mongoose Bite and Raptor Strike increase the damage of your next Butchery and Carve by 10%, stacking up to 10 times.
- Latent Poison Injectors (Head/Hands) — Serpent Sting's damage applies Latent Poison to the target, stacking up to 10 times. Mongoose Bite and Raptor Strike consume all stacks of Latent Poison, dealing 10% of Attack Power Nature damage to the target per stack consumed.
- Rylakstalker's Confounding Strikes (Back/Legs) — Mongoose Bite and Raptor Strike have a 10% chance to reset the cooldown or add a charge to Wildfire Bomb.
- Wildfire Cluster (Waist/Legs) — Wildfire Bomb drops an additional cluster of bombs around the target, each exploding for 33% of Attack Power fire damage.
General Legendary Powers
You can find a list of all general Legendary Powers shared between all classes and their effects in our General Legendary Powers Guide.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available for other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- Death Knight Legendary Powers;
- Demon Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Druid Legendary Powers;
- Mage Legendary Powers;
- Monk Legendary Powers;
- Paladin Legendary Powers;
- Priest Legendary Powers;
- Rogue Legendary Powers;
- Shaman Legendary Powers;
- Warlock Legendary Powers;
- Warrior Legendary Powers.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 08 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- The Community's Growing Concerns With the Recent Realm Connections
- Sylvari Mantle "Shadowmeld" Soulbind Trait Removed in Shadowlands Beta Build 35522
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch Event Week 2 Preview
- Patch 8.3.7 Hotfixes: August 13th
- Official Preview of Shadowlands Adventures by Blizzard
- PvP Vendors Sell Soulbind Conduits and Legendary Power Recipes in Shadowlands
- Nathanos Blightcaller's Fate in the Shadowlands Pre-patch
- Shadowlands Base Edition Will Be Digital-Only?