Mistweaver Monk Healing Simulations — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Mistweaver Monks in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.
Simulating your Mistweaver Monk
Due to the nature of healing in general, it is effectively impossible to sim healers. Unlike DPS, whose goal is to simply deal as much damage to the boss as possible, healers instead aim to keep players alive. This means sometimes playing in sub-optimal ways in order to save a life. Equally, healing is a zero-sum game, in that if one person does exceptional HPS, the HPS of their co-healers will suffer as a result. These compounding factors, along with the randomness injected into the system by players interacting with their characters, makes simulating healers next to impossible.
Rather than using prescriptive tools like simulations, healers must instead depend on descriptive methods of post-fight analysis, such as QELive (by Voulk) and WoWAnalyzer (maintained by Anomoly and Abelito).
These tools are excellent for not only improving your minute to minute gameplay, but also determining how to optimally gear your character. If you would like to know how certain stats benefit your character, then checkout our Stats Guide.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power