Mistweaver Monk Healing Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Mistweaver Monks in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5.
1. Simulating your Mistweaver Monk
Due to the nature of healing in general, it is effectively impossible to sim healers. Unlike DPS, whose goal is to simply deal as much damage to the boss as possible, healers instead aim to keep players alive. This means sometimes playing in sub-optimal ways in order to save a life. Equally, healing is a zero-sum game, in that if one person does exceptional HPS, the HPS of their co-healers will suffer as a result. These compounding factors, along with the randomness injected into the system by players interacting with their characters, makes simulating healers next to impossible.
Rather than using prescriptive tools like simulations, healers must instead depend on descriptive methods of post-fight analysis, such as spreadsheets (specifically Teaching of the Red Crane by Garg) and WoWAnalyzer (maintained by Anomoly).
- Draught of Ten Lands Exploit Ban Wave: March 22nd
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Live Developer Q&A Roundup: March 21st
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #38
- Tiger's Peak Arena Temporarily Disabled
- Crucible of Storms Item Tuning
- What's Coming in World of Warcraft Patch 8.2: Rise of Azshara
- Trial of Style Season 4 (March 20th - March 24th)
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.1
- Arms Warrior PvP 8.1
- Contact player-different server
- looking for a late night raiding guild
- So long and thanks for all the fish.....
- Brawler's Guild - Grandpa Grumplefoot
- Restoration Druid 8.1
- Unholy Death Knight PvP 8.1