Affliction Warlock DPS Crucible of Storms Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Affliction Warlock for each boss of the following raid: Crucible of Storms. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
Introduction for Affliction Warlock Boss Advice in Crucible of Storms
In this section, you will find information pertaining to each boss individually in the Crucible of Storms raid.
The advice in this section is in a state of being continually updated, as the content is still extremely fresh. As we experience the bosses in their live and properly finished states, additional tips and advanced techniques will be added.
Talent Cheatsheet for Affliction Warlock
The Restless Cabal
This fight has 2 targets, with additional adds spawning throughout the encounter. Your Imp can be used to dispel Promises of Power and help healers' Mana; alternatively, you can choose to run with Felhunter to help with interrupting the Eldritch Abomination's casts.
You should keep Agony on every Eldritch Abominations for additional shards and Inevitable Demise stacks. Visage from Beyond is the priority add, so make sure to save resources if needed; once it reaches 1 HP, it will start regenerating. You should keep all DoTs up to delay his awakening.
Custody of the Deep is a DPS-check mechanic, so make sure to coordinate with your raid to pop these bubbles before they expire.
Warlock's mitigation and high stamina make them a good candidate for Zaxasj tanking and to soak Void Crashes after they bounce twice. Make sure to place your Demonic Gateway and Demonic Circle to minimize the raid damage taken from Crushing Doubt.
Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
This fight has 3 phases, with an increasing amount of adds spawning over the course of the encounter.
Phase 1 is fairly straightforward; you just need to pay attention to where you are standing and try to drop tears at the edges of the platform. Keep your DoTs up on Undying Guardians for additional resources, but make sure they are not regenerating when you need to transition into Phase 2. The Primordial Mindbenders can be stunned and interrupted.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 14 Apr. 2019: Guide added.
- One THOUSAND+ Pull Dramatic Tindral Mythic Kill by Skyline
- Wowdle: World of Warcraft Wordle-Style Game
- Illidari Doomhawk Available for Purchase with Timewarped Badges
- Tabard of Fury Available to Amazon Prime Subscribers This Month
- Patch 10.2 Week 4 Guide: A Comprehensive To-Do List for Season 3 Week 3
- Item Level of Timewalking Rewards in Dragonflight Season 3
- Second Catalyst Charge Available This Week on Live Servers
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 27th