Affliction Warlock DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Warlock enchants and consumables.
Best Gems for Affliction Warlock
You should use gems matching your best simming stat. If Intellect is simming highest, you should socket your gear with one Leviathan's Eye of Intellect.
For most players, the best setup will be using Masterful Sea Currant in each socket.
Best Enchants for Affliction Warlock
Consumables for Affliction Warlock
Best Flasks and Potions for Affliction
Greater Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used as your flask of choice.
Best Food for Affliction
Augment Runes for Affliction
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Added new augment rune from Patch 8.3.
- 25 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Added Masterful Navigation as a weapon enchant.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Suspensions Coming for Green Scepter Shard Griefing
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- The Great Vault Mythic Dungeons Item Choices Explained
- Patch 8.3.7 and Classic Hotfixes: July 31st
- Ectoplasmic Distiller Hotfix: July 31st
- Night Elf Male Blindfold Customization Option in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Beta 9.0.1 Build 35360: Class Changes