Affliction Warlock DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Affliction Warlock in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Affliction Warlock
You should use gems matching your best simming stat. If Intellect is simming highest, you should socket your gear with one Kraken's Eye of Intellect.
For most players, the best setup will be using Masterful Tidal Amethyst in each socket.
2. Best Enchants for Affliction Warlock
3. Consumables for Affliction Warlock
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Affliction
Battle Potion of Intellect is the best choice for all situations.
Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used as your flask of choice.
3.2. Best Food for Affliction
3.3. Augment Runes for Affliction
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Added Masterful Navigation as a weapon enchant.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- XP Off Boosting Nerf Clarification
- Patch 8.2 Heart of Azeroth Essence Guide
- Classic Stress Test 3 - Everyone from Americas and Oceania Gets Access!
- No More Level 110 Twink Boosting in Patch 8.2
- Sphere of Suppression - Heart of Azeroth Essence Spotlight
- Gathering Professions in Patch 8.2
- "Hunters" Machinima in Unreal Engine 4
- Azeroth's Undying Gift - Heart of Azeroth Essence Spotlight
- Fire Mage 8.1.5
- Who the best Healer PVE ?
- Essence Guide
- Warlock Leveling Guide
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.1.5
- Transmogrification - Warriors
- Feral, m+, wrath or bite