Maut Guide for Ny'alotha (BfA 8.3)
Maut is a boss from the first wing in Ny'alotha, the Waking City, the last raid instance of Battle for Azeroth, introduced in Patch 8.3. Killing Maut, Wrathion, the Black Emperor, and The Prophet Skitra opens up the next wing consisting of Dark Inquisitor Xanesh, The Hivemind, Shad'har the Insatiable, and Drest'agath.
On this page, you will find numerous links to our content on Maut: encounter journal, strategy, loot, videos, etc.
Lore (from the Encounter Journal)
As the ancient aqir arose from the desert sands, their prophets set about the construction of an obsidian destroyer imbued with the essence of the Old Gods. Driven by an insatiable thirst for magic, Maut consumed the mana of its creators once it awoke and left their corpses to rot under the scorching sun of Uldum.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
For our strategy guide for Maut, please use the following link.
Please refer to our loot page for all the loot from the Maut encounter.
- 17 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)