Maut Guide for Ny'alotha (BfA 8.3)
Maut is a boss from the first wing in Ny'alotha, the Waking City, the last raid instance of Battle for Azeroth, introduced in Patch 8.3. Killing Maut, Wrathion, the Black Emperor, and The Prophet Skitra opens up the next wing consisting of Dark Inquisitor Xanesh, The Hivemind, Shad'har the Insatiable, and Drest'agath.
On this page, you will find numerous links to our content on Maut: encounter journal, strategy, loot, videos, etc.
Lore (from the Encounter Journal)
As the ancient aqir arose from the desert sands, their prophets set about the construction of an obsidian destroyer imbued with the essence of the Old Gods. Driven by an insatiable thirst for magic, Maut consumed the mana of its creators once it awoke and left their corpses to rot under the scorching sun of Uldum.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
For our strategy guide for Maut, please use the following link.
Please refer to our loot page for all the loot from the Maut encounter.
- 17 Jan. 2020: Page added.
Patch 8.3 Profession Changes
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1