Death Knight Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Death Knight Legendary powers and Armor coming in the Shadowlands.
Death Knight Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after the Base Items that are used to craft them, so two Legendary armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them. Below is a list of all Base Items required for Plate wearers to create Legendary Armor.
- Shadowghast Ring;
- Shadowghast Necklace;
- Shadowghast Breastplate;
- Shadowghast Sabatons;
- Shadowghast Gauntlets;
- Shadowghast Helm;
- Shadowghast Greaves;
- Shadowghast Pauldrons;
- Shadowghast Waistguard;
- Shadowghast Armguards;
- Grim-Veiled Cape.
For more information about crafting Legendary Armor and Legendary Powers, please refer to our Runecarving Guide.
Death Knight Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy a specific armor slot, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Death Knight Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Superstrain (Neck/Chest) — Your Frost Fever, Blood Plague, and Virulent Plague also apply the other two diseases.
- Phearomones (Head/Shoulder) — You and your minions gain 10% Haste while you are inside your Death and Decay and enemies damaged by your Death and Decay have a chance to cower in place for 3 seconds.
- Death's Embrace (Wrist/Finger) — Increases the duration of Anti-Magic Shell by 100% and any damage it absorbs heals you.
- Grip of the Everlasting (Waist/Feet) — For 3 seconds after casting Death Grip, you may cast the spell a second time with no regard of its cooldown.
Blood Death Knight Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Blood Death Knights.
- Bryndaor's Might (Back/Feet) — Death Strike refunds 15% of Runic Power spent if it heals you for more than 10% of your maximum Health.
- Crimson Rune Weapon (Shoulder/Hands) — When a charge of Bone Shield is consumed, the cooldown of Dancing Rune Weapon is reduced by 30 seconds. Additionally, when Dancing Rune Weapon fades, your Rune regeneration rate is increased by 40% for 10 seconds.
- Gorefiend's Domination (Legs/Feet) — Heart Strike reduces the remaining cooldown on Vampiric Blood by 2 seconds.
- Vampiric Aura (Chest/Finger) — Your Vampiric Blood ability also affects all party members for 50% of the effect it has on you.
Frost Death Knight Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Frost Death Knights in Shadowlands.
- Absolute Zero (Neck/Wrist) — Frostwyrm's Fury has a 50% reduced cooldown and Freezes all enemies hit for 3 seconds.
- Biting Cold (Head/Waist) — Remorseless Winter damage is increased by 15%. The first time Remorseless Winter deals damage to 3 different enemies, you gain Rime.
- Rage of the Frozen Champion (Wrist/Hands) — Obliterate has a 15% increased chance to trigger Rime and Howling Blast generates (0.100 * 341,725s1) Runic Power while Rime is active.
- Koltira's Favor (Shoulder/Finger) — Obliterate deals 10% increased damage and has a 15% chance to refund 2 Runes.
Unholy Death Knight Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Unholy Death Knights.
- Deadliest Coil (Back/Chest) — Reduces the Runic Power cost of Death Coil by 10 and Death Coil increases the duration of Dark Transformation by 2 seconds.
- Death's Certainty (Head/Hands) — Death Strike and Death Coil deal 10% increased damage and reduce the remaining cooldown of Death and Decay or Defile by 2 seconds.
- Frenzied Monstrosity (Back/Legs) — Dark Transformation also increases the Attack Speed and damage of you and your Monstrosity by 20%.
- Reanimated Shambler (Waist/Legs) — Your attacks have a chance to summon a Super Zombie that shambles forward and explodes, dealing (124% of Attack Power) Shadow damage and applying a Festering Wound to 8 nearby enemies.
General Legendary Powers
You can find a list of all general Legendary Powers shared between all classes and their effects in our General Legendary Powers Guide.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available for other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- Demon Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Druid Legendary Powers;
- Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Mage Legendary Powers;
- Monk Legendary Powers;
- Paladin Legendary Powers;
- Priest Legendary Powers;
- Rogue Legendary Powers;
- Shaman Legendary Powers;
- Warlock Legendary Powers;
- Warrior Legendary Powers.
- 12 Aug. 2020: New Frost Death Knight Legendary Power added.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 08 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- The Community's Growing Concerns With the Recent Realm Connections
- Sylvari Mantle "Shadowmeld" Soulbind Trait Removed in Shadowlands Beta Build 35522
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch Event Week 2 Preview
- Patch 8.3.7 Hotfixes: August 13th
- Official Preview of Shadowlands Adventures by Blizzard
- PvP Vendors Sell Soulbind Conduits and Legendary Power Recipes in Shadowlands
- Nathanos Blightcaller's Fate in the Shadowlands Pre-patch
- Shadowlands Base Edition Will Be Digital-Only?