Hunter Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
On this page, you will find a list of all Hunter class changes introduced in Patch 9.1.5.
General Hunter Changes
- Aquilons, Corpseflies, and Gromits are now tameable as pets.
- The following area-of-effect abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and instead deal reduced damage beyond 8 targets: Barrage (Beast Mastery and Marksmanship).
- Death Chakram (Necrolord Ability) now also increases all Physical damage done by you and your pet to the targets damaged by 10% for 10 seconds.
- Flayed Shot (Venthyr Ability) now deals an additional hit of damage when cast. This damage also has 15% chance (increased with the Empowered Release Conduit) to reset the cooldown of Kill Shot.
- Revive Pet cast time reduced to 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Freezing Trap now removes active A Murder of Crows debuffs on the target when it is applied.
- Mend Pet can no longer be removed by spells that remove Magic effects.
- Fixed an issue where Hunters could capture flags in Battlegrounds while under the effects of Feign Death.
- Fixed an issue that caused Feign Death with Craven Strategem (Runecarving Power) to not remove A Murder of Crows on the feign-deathed Hunter.
- Petrified Pet Food (Anima Power) damage now correctly increases with each stack of the Anima Power.
Beast Mastery Hunter Changes
- Bestial Wrath's tooltip has been updated to better match its functionality. No functional change has been made to Bestial Wrath.
- Bestial Wrath increases damage dealt by 20% in PvP combat (was 25%).
- Fixed an issue where Burrow Attack’s (Exotic Ability) cooldown was unintentionally reduced by Kindred Beasts (PvP Talent).
Marksmanship Hunter Changes
- Fixed an issue that caused Marksman's Advantage (Conduit) to remove stealth from targets when Hunter's Mark was cast.
- Fixed an issue that caused a player's Marksman's Advantage (Conduit) to be removed from targets when another Hunter applied Hunter's Mark with the Marksman's Advantage Conduit.
- Arcane Shot now deals 30% additional damage in PvP combat (was 20%).
- Aimed Shot now deals 15% additional damage in PvP combat (was 10%).
- Rapid Fire now deals 10% additional damage in PvP combat.
Survival Hunter Changes
- Fixed an issue that caused Coordinated Assault to require line-of-sight to your Hunter pet.
- Fixed an issue that causes Steel Trap (Talent) to not activate if the Hunter is out of line-of-sight of the trap when it lands.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Chakrams (Talent) and Wildfire Bomb to deal damage to targets that were mmune to area-of-effect damage.
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 04 Nov. 2021: Updated with hotfixes.
- 28 Oct. 2021: Updated for 9.1.5 release.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 8th
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 5)
- New Secret of Azeroth Holiday in Patch 10.1.5
- New Quantum Cosmetics Provide Players with Appearances from the Past
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 7th
- Dragonflight Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 4
- A Preview of Pattie's Cap Mount in Patch 10.1.5
- Micro Menu Artwork Updated in Patch 10.1.5