Enhancement Shaman DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Enhancement Shaman, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic Enhancement Shaman gems and enchants.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Enhancement Shaman
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Enhancement Shaman, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Enhancement Shaman
Due to secondary stat diminishing returns, your gems may fluctuate depending on what is currently present on your gear. However, the most likely ideal choice is Quick Jewel Cluster (or the cheaper Quick Jewel Doublet) for extra Haste.
Best Enchants for Enhancement Shaman
For AoE situations you can swap out your Enchant Weapon - Sinful Revelation enchant for Enchant Weapon - Lightless Force. It does not matter which weapon has which enchant, but always try to maintain one copy of Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance.
Cloak enchants are mostly personal choice, but Avoidance is a solid stat due to our reduced survivability. Enchant Chest - Eternal Skirmish is also a good chest enchant alternative if you want to focus on pure single-target.
Consumables for Enhancement Shaman
Best Flasks and Potions for Enhancement
Spectral Flask of Power should be used as your flask.
Potion of Spectral Agility is your damage potion of choice.
Spiritual Healing Potion is the healing potion of choice.
Best Food for Enhancement
Currently, whenever possible, you should use the Feast of Gluttonous Hedonism, if provided by your group. Alternatively, if using your own food, you should be using the Haste food Tenebrous Crown Roast Aspic (though this may vary slightly depending on your gear).
Augment Runes for Enhancement
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 29 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5 — swapped off-hand enchant recommendations.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Page updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 13 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Teldrassil Animated Wallpaper Engine and Fan Art (Both During and Pre-Burning)
- Advanced Nightborne Customization (Fan Concept)
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 2 (Week of July 27)
- Korthia Rift Treasures Suggested Map, Route and Tips
- Final Fantasy XIV Director on World of Warcraft
- World of Warcraft Style Maps of US States
- Darkmoon Faire Returns: August 1st
- Fangcrack Fun and 1-Shotting the Fallen Charger