Enhancement Shaman DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Enhancement Shaman in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5. We also give budget alternatives.
Best Gems for Enhancement Shaman
Primal Primer Builds
Best Enchants for Enhancement Shaman
Mastery enchants are used when playing with Primal Primer, but in all other situations Haste is what should be used. You may however find small deviations to this rule in personal simulations, and if that occurs, you should follow those results.
Note that you want one of each of these Weapon enchants, rather than doubling up on them. It does not matter which hand you place which enchant on. Force Multiplier should be used as a substitute for Masterful Navigation in most cases as it is a more versatile option, but will fall off with better gear so always make sure to simulate your character to catch this happening.
Consumables for Enhancement Shaman
Best Flasks and Potions for Enhancement
Greater Flask of the Currents should be used as your flask.
Potions now have three separate options depending on the situation:
- Potion of Focused Resolve on purely single target encounters.
- Superior Battle Potion of Agility on cleave encounters.
- Potion of Empowered Proximity in AoE situations with 4 or more targets.
Abyssal Healing Potion is the healing potion of choice.
Best Food for Enhancement
Augment Runes for Enhancement
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 10 Jul. 2019: Made another pass to further update the page, adding additional details about Force Multiplier and food.
- 25 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Crucible of Storms release and a small disclaimer was added regarding secondaries and simulations.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for Season 2 Primal Primer optimisation with Mastery.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Added note regarding Gale-Force Striking following the buff.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 8.3 Class Changes Update: Mistweaver, Holy Pala, Disc Priest
- Mythic+ Season 4 Item Level Changes (Official)
- 8.3 Pet Battle Changes Update
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- New Retail WoW Box for Starting Players
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Jokerd Removed from Method Org After Ninja Looting
- Pet Battle Changes in 8.3: Visions of N'zoth (Official Preview)
- What’s the better PC?
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.2
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Holy Priest 8.2
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk