Enhancement Shaman DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Enhancement Shaman in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Gems for Enhancement Shaman
2. Enchants for Enhancement Shaman
You can also use one Enchant Weapon - Gale-Force Striking in pure single target, but it falls off in AoE combat compared to the alternative more flexible choices.
Note that you want one of each of these Weapon enchants, rather than doubling up on them. It does not matter which hand you place which enchant on.
3. Consumables for Enhancement Shaman
Flask of the Currents should be used as your flask.
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Added note regarding Gale-Force Striking following the buff.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: December 12th
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #31
- New Food in Patch 8.1
- Artifact Power Catchup Disabled Until January 22nd
- Item Level 385 Crafted Gear Now Requires the Profession to Equip in Patch 8.1
- This Week in WoW: December 11th
- Patch 8.1: List of Known Issues
- New World of Warcraft Folder Structure
- Top 3 BfA addons must have
- 5 year absence (Oct. 2013) needs help getting back right. Holy/Ret
- Holy Paladin 8.0.1
- Feral Druid 8.0.1
- Discipline Priest 8.0.1
- Arcane Mage 8.0.1
- Bilescourge Bombers better than Demonic Strange?
- Enhancement Shaman 8.0.1