Enhancement Shaman DPS Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.0.1
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Enhancement Shamans in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.0.1.
1. Disclaimer Page
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Azerite armor to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
2. Enhancement Shaman Racial Bonus Simulation
3. Enhancement Shaman Azerite Outer Ring Simulation
4. Enhancement Shaman Azerite Middle Ring Simulation
5. Enhancement Shaman Trinket Simulations
6. Enhancement Shaman Weapon Enchant Simulations
7. Launch Disclaimer
Note that during launch, many of these simulations are preliminary, and as such are subject to change as alterations occur within APLs, community tool updates and SimulationCraft updates. This page will be maintained as much as possible to reflect this.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Updated for Gale-Force Striking buff.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: December 14th
- The Hivemind Secret Gets New Clues
- World of Warcraft Greek Community Q&A Roundup: December 13th
- Upcoming Class Tuning - December 18th
- Pet Battle Changes in Patch 8.1
- Tides of Vengeance Live Developer Q&A Roundup: December 14th
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: December 13th
- New Store Fox Mount: Vulpine Familiar
- Sim and pack alpha
- ElvUI: a Comprehensive Guide
- Havoc Demon Hunter 8.0.1
- Bilescourge Bombers better than Demonic Strange?
- Fury Warrior 8.0.1
- Marksmanship Hunter PvP 7.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.0.1