Enhancement Shaman DPS Simulations — Dragonflight 10.1
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Enhancement Shamans in World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.1.
Simming Yourself with Raidbots
Raidbots is an online tool that lets you simulate and compare gear, traits, talents and more for your character. In modern WoW, it is an essential tool in optimizing your performance. Every high-end and self-respecting DPS player uses Raidbots on some level to figure out what they should use. It is extremely simple to use and we have a complete guide for it that you can access with the link below.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found. By doing your own, you can easily figure out what talents you should use with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what trinkets to use, and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Simulating Enhancement Shaman in Mythic+
Accurately simulating Enhancement in dungeons can be difficult because of how much its priority and damage shifts depending on the layout. To assess gear, while it can be time-consuming for the most accuracy, it is recommended to do short simulations of single-target, 5-6 target, and then extended ones of either these or Hectic Add Cleave. Depending on the dungeon, these can be taken to estimate the best between them all. A quick solution can be to use the Hectic Add Cleave profile to give a general sense of many situations.
Windfury Totem Value
Due to how different the benefits of this effect are depending on the class using it, who you place in your group (due to its party lock), or the composition you choose to run within Mythic+ may differ significantly. Below is a rough estimate all things equal of how much is gained per spec (note Enhancement is included here assuming it gains an additional talent point by running with a second player providing it):
Enhancement Shaman Racial Simulations
Below provides a baseline for different races in an ideal setup.
- 01 May 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1, fixed Windfury Totem chart.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Fleshed out with Mythic+ sim advice and Windfury Totem data for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
More Shaman Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 8th
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 5)
- New Secret of Azeroth Holiday in Patch 10.1.5
- New Quantum Cosmetics Provide Players with Appearances from the Past
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 7th
- Dragonflight Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 4
- A Preview of Pattie's Cap Mount in Patch 10.1.5
- Micro Menu Artwork Updated in Patch 10.1.5