Guardian Druid Tank Crucible of Storms Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Guardian Druid for each boss of the following raid: Crucible of Storms. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
This page will be a talent cheatsheet and Guardian Druid-specific tips page for Crucible of Storms. For an actual strategy on the encounters, you should check the raid guide.
The Restless Cabal
Save Barkskin and Survival Instincts for Embrace of the Void when you are unable to receive healing.
Try to maintain Thrash on both bosses and on the adds to increase your Blood Frenzy sources.
On Mythic difficulty, use Stampeding Roar to help your raid escape the Void Essence mechanic.
Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
Use Stampeding Roar during Maddening Eyes of N'Zoth and Unknowable Terror in their respective phases to assist in the raid's movement.
Typhoon can be used to interrupt the Primordial Mindbender casts.
- 14 Jan. 2020: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.3 and no changes are necessary.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 May 2019: Reviewed tips and talents after raid release.
- 14 Apr. 2019: Guide added.
More Druid Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- World Boss Bazual Available During the Week of March 22nd
- Baine Cutscene in Patch 10.0.7
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Orc and Human Heritage Armor Cutscenes
- Primordial Stones in PvP
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Known Issues
- Everything You Need to Know About Patch 10.0.7
- Class Guides Updated for Patch 10.0.7 Launch