Feral Druid DPS Macros and Addons — Dragonflight 10.1
On this page, you will find a number of useful macros and addons to make your life easier when playing your Feral Druid in World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.1.
If you were looking for WotLK Classic content, please refer to our TBC Druid addons and macros.
Feral Druid Macros
Generic Macros for Druids
- #showtooltip Rebirth
- /cast [@mouseover,help]Rebirth;Rebirth
This macro casts Rebirth on your mouseover target, if they are a friendly player. Otherwise, it casts Rebirth on your current target.
- #showtooltip Remove Corruption
- /cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead][target=target] Remove Corruption
Using this macro will cast Remove Corruption on your mouseover target, if they are a friendly player and they are not dead. Otherwise, it will cast Remove Corruption.
Specific Macros for Feral Druids
This macro allows you to cast Regrowth, prioritizing your mouseover, and if you have no ally, then it will default to casting on yourself. The Autounshift command is placed to avoid casting Regrowth unless Predatory Swiftness has proceed to avoid moving out of Cat Form.
- #showtooltip Regrowth
- /console autounshift 0
- /cast [@mouseover,@player] Regrowth
- /console autounshift 1
Skull Bash Focus Interrupt
This will target your interrupt on your focus, so you do not need to switch targets for a key cast. Note you need to set up your focus beforehand with a /focus macro for this to work.
- /cast [@focus,exists][@target] Skull Bash
Mouseover Adaptive Swarm
For situations where you need to reapply Adaptive Swarm to maintain stacks with Unbridled Swarm, this can be useful. This can also be used to apply Moonfire with Lunar Inspiration more conveniently. Note that this will only apply to enemies; if you want to refresh on allies, remove the harm added to each bracket.
- /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead], [@target,harm,nodead] Adaptive Swarm
Casting Innervate quickly when a healer needs it so you can get back into Cat Form has two options. You can either opt to focus your assigned healer and cast on them with this macro:
- /cast [@focus,nodead], [@target,nodead] Innervate
Or use a mouseover macro and highlight them from your raid frames:
- /cast [@mouseover,nodead], [@target,nodead] Innervate
Otherwise both of these macros will default to casting on your current target when used.
Mass Entanglement / Ursol's Vortex
This macro will allow you to use the same keybind for the crowd-control choice node on the class tree. This can be done for other choice nodes as well, such as Mighty Bash / Incapacitating Roar if you replace the spell names:
- /cast [known:Ursol's Vortex] Ursol's Vortex; [known:Mass Entanglement] Mass Entanglement
Ursol's Vortex / Typhoon
This macro can be used as a cast sequence on the same keybind to cast Ursol's Vortex into Typhoon to pseudo-grip enemies in 2 key presses. The @cursor is to instantly place the Vortex at your cursor, and can be removed if you want to manually press it, or replace with @player if you want to place it underneath yourself:
- /castsequence [@cursor] reset=20 Ursol's Vortex, Typhoon
This macro will stop your current cast and cast Skull Bash on your focus if available; otherwise, it will be cast on your target.
Recommended Addons for Feral Druids
Generic Addons for Druids
Here, at Icy Veins, we use ElvUI for all our characters. This addon is a complete replacement of the default User Interface. It comes with almost everything you need to perform properly: action bars, cooldown timers, proc display, etc.
We strongly recommend that you get this addon and our forum moderator Pandacho has written a quick configuration guide for it.
WeakAuras is an extremely useful addon that allows you to have visual effects on your screen, helping you track your buffs, debuffs and cooldowns. It is highly customisable and it can make it much, much easier to keep track of your procs and play your spec more proficiently. It can also be used for a variety of other functions.
Boss Mods: Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs
Boss mods are addons that warn you about boss abilities and give you live advice on how to handle some mechanics. We strongly recommend you to get one such addon. At Icy Veins, we mostly use Deadly Boss Mods, the most popular boss mod. A good alternative is Big Wigs.
"Details!" Damage Meter is a real-time DPS/HPS meter with a lot of additional functionality such as being able to see cooldowns, buffs, debuffs, damage done to specific targets, and statistical analysis. In our opinion, it is superior to Skada in terms of functionality, although it is slightly more complicated to configure. We recommend Details! as your default damage meter, but if you prefer something easier, then Skada is still a good option.
Hekili is a visual rotation aid that gives a visual cue to help players better grasp the moment-to-moment gameplay that can sometimes be overwhelming. It is regularly updated to align with new simulation profiles as and when they are created, and we highly recommend it as a tool both to learn with and as a helping hand to steer you along the right path, even for experienced players.
- 29 Apr. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1, no changes necessary.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Added some additional mouseover and talent macros.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
More Druid Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- Glyph of the Observer Will Be Removed from the Game in Patch 10.1.5
- Dragonflight 10.1 Class Tuning: June 6th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 1st
- Treasure Goblin Sets Portal Trap and Sends Players Away
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 4)
- Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon Drops Item Level 421 Loot on the 10.1.5 PTR
- New Headless Horseman Candy Bucket in Patch 10.1.5
- Kalimdor Cup Scheduled for August 15th