Feral Druid DPS Macros and Addons — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, you will find a number of useful macros and addons to make your life easier when playing your Feral Druid in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Druid addons and macros.
Feral Druid Macros
Generic Macros for Druids
- #showtooltip Rebirth
- /cast [@mouseover,help]Rebirth;Rebirth
This macro casts Rebirth on your mouseover target, if they are a friendly player. Otherwise, it casts Rebirth on your current target.
- #showtooltip Remove Corruption
- /cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead][target=target] Remove Corruption
Using this macro will cast Remove Corruption on your mouseover target, if they are a friendly player and they are not dead. Otherwise, it will cast Remove Corruption.
Specific Macros for Feral Druids
This macro allows you to cast Regrowth, using mouseover. "/use 3" is just a clean way to get rid of the spellcast cursor in case the target was invalid. The Autounshifts are placed in to block casting whilst shapeshifted unless you have Predatory Swiftness active.
- #showtooltip Regrowth
- /console autounshift 0
- /cast [@mouseover] Regrowth
- /console autounshift 1
- /use 3
Skull Bash Focus Interrupt
- /cast [@focus,exists][@target] Skull Bash
This macro will stop your current cast and cast Skull Bash on your focus if available, otherwise it will be cast on your target.
Recommended Addons for Feral Druids
Generic Addons for Druids
Here, at Icy Veins, we use ElvUI for all our characters. This addon is a complete replacement of the default User Interface. It comes with almost everything you need to perform properly: action bars, cooldown timers, proc display, etc.
We strongly recommend that you get this addon and our forum moderator Pandacho has written a quick configuration guide for it.
WeakAuras is an extremely useful addon that allows you to have visual effects on your screen, helping you track your buffs, debuffs and cooldowns. It is highly customisable and it can make it much, much easier to keep track of your procs and play your spec more proficiently. It can also be used for a variety of other functions.
Boss Mods: Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs
Boss mods are addons that warn you about boss abilities and give you live advice on how to handle some mechanics. We strongly recommend you to get one such addon. At Icy Veins, we mostly use Deadly Boss Mods, the most popular boss mod. A good alternative is Big Wigs.
"Details!" Damage Meter is a real-time DPS/HPS meter with a lot of additional functionality such as being able to see cooldowns, buffs, debuffs, damage done to specific targets, and statistical analysis. In our opinion, it is superior to Skada in terms of functionality, although it is slightly more complicated to configure. We recommend Details! as your default damage meter, but if you prefer something easier, then Skada is still a good option.
Hekili is a visual rotation aid that gives a visual cue to help players better grasp the moment-to-moment gameplay that can sometimes be overwhelming. It is regularly updated to align with new simulation profiles as and when they are created, and we highly recommend it as a tool both to learn with and as a helping hand to steer you along the right path, even for experienced players.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Legion Timewalking: Mage-Bound Spelltome Checklist
- Mecha-Done Achievement Made Easy in Patch 9.1.5
- Final Fantasy 14 Director on WoW Players Switching Over
- 9.1.5 PTR Patch Notes: October 13th
- Season of Mastery Beta Update: October 13th
- More Realistic 3D Renders of WoW Characters
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS, Tank and Healer Log Rankings, Week 14