Feral Druid DPS Macros and Addons — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, you will find a number of useful macros and addons to make your life easier when playing your Feral Druid in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5.
1. Feral Druid Macros
1.1. Generic Macros for Druids
- #showtooltip Rebirth
- /cast [@mouseover,help]Rebirth;Rebirth
This macro casts Rebirth on your mouseover target, if they are a friendly player. Otherwise, it casts Rebirth on your current target.
1.1.2. Remove Corruption
- #showtooltip Remove Corruption
- /cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead][target=target] Remove Corruption
Using this macro will cast Remove Corruption on your mouseover target, if they are a friendly player and they are not dead. Otherwise, it will cast Remove Corruption.
1.2. Specific Macros for Feral Druids
1.2.1. Regrowth Macro
This macro allows you to cast Regrowth, using mouseover. "/use 3" is just a clean way to get rid of the spellcast cursor in case the target was invalid. The Autounshifts are placed in to block casting whilst shapeshifted unless you have Predatory Swiftness active.
- #showtooltip Regrowth
- /console autounshift 0
- /cast [@mouseover] Regrowth
- /console autounshift 1
- /use 3
1.2.2. Skull Bash Focus Interrupt
- /cast [@focus,exists][@target] Skull Bash
This macro will stop your current cast and cast Skull Bash on your focus if available, otherwise it will be cast on your target.
2. Recommended Addons for Feral Druids
2.1. Generic Addons for Druids
2.1.1. Azerite Tooltip
AzeriteTooltip will show what traits are available for an Azerite armor piece for your specialization in the tooltip when moused over.
Here, at Icy Veins, we use ElvUI for all our characters. This addon is a complete replacement of the default User Interface. It comes with almost everything you need to perform properly: action bars, cooldown timers, proc display, etc.
We strongly recommend that you get this addon and our forum moderator Pandacho has written a quick configuration guide for it.
2.1.3. Weak Auras
WeakAuras is an extremely useful addon that allows you to have visual effects on your screen, helping you track your buffs, debuffs and cooldowns. It is highly customisable and it can make it much, much easier to keep track of your procs and play your spec more proficiently. It can also be used for a variety of other functions.
2.1.4. Boss Mods: Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs
Boss mods are addons that warn you about boss abilities and give you live advice on how to handle some mechanics. We strongly recommend you to get one such addon. At Icy Veins, we mostly use Deadly Boss Mods, the most popular boss mod. A good alternative is Big Wigs.
"Details!" Damage Meter is a real-time DPS/HPS meter with a lot of additional functionality such as being able to see cooldowns, buffs, debuffs, damage done to specific targets, and statistical analysis. In our opinion, it is superior to Skada in terms of functionality, although it is slightly more complicated to configure. We recommend Details! as your default damage meter, but if you prefer something easier, then Skada is still a good option.
GTFO is a lightweight addon that notifies you when you are standing in harmful effects or when you are making other such mistakes. It is very useful, even if your boss mod is already alerting you of such things.
Hekili is a visual rotation aid that gives a visual cue to help players better grasp the moment-to-moment gameplay that can sometimes be overwhelming. It is regularly updated to align with new simulation profiles as and when they are created, and we highly recommend it as a tool both to learn with and as a helping hand to steer you along the right path, even for experienced players.
Pawn is an add-on that calculates the value of items based on the stat weights you input for your character. The best thing is to use SimulationCraft to get the stat weights for your own character.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1 with disclaimer about information being unclear currently.
- 28 Jul. 2018: Added Hekili to the list as a regularly updated rotation aid tool.
- XP Off Boosting Nerf Clarification
- Patch 8.2 Heart of Azeroth Essence Guide
- Classic Stress Test 3 - Everyone from Americas and Oceania Gets Access!
- No More Level 110 Twink Boosting in Patch 8.2
- Sphere of Suppression - Heart of Azeroth Essence Spotlight
- Gathering Professions in Patch 8.2
- "Hunters" Machinima in Unreal Engine 4
- Azeroth's Undying Gift - Heart of Azeroth Essence Spotlight
- Fire Mage 8.1.5
- Who the best Healer PVE ?
- Essence Guide
- Warlock Leveling Guide
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.1.5
- Transmogrification - Warriors
- Feral, m+, wrath or bite