Druid Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Druid Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- Archdruid's Cypher — Gain the Nature's Balance talent.
- Archdruid's Gift — Gain the Tiger Dash talent.
- Archdruid's Invocation — Gain the Mighty Bash talent.
- Archdruid's Legacy — Gain the Soul of the Forest talent.
- Archdruid's Lesson — Gain the Feral Affinity (Balance), Balance Affinity (Feral/Guardian/Restoration) talent.
- Archdruid's Mythos — Gain the Stellar Drift (Balance), Scent of Blood (Feral), Earthwarden (Guardian), Inner Peace (Restoration) talent.
- Archdruid's Ultimatum — Gain the Shooting Stars (Balance), Moment of Clarity (Feral), Rend and Tear (Guardian), Photosynthesis (Restoration) talent.
Druid Covenant Ability-Enhancing Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Druid's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
- Bounty of the Grove — Purity's Vale lasts 10 seconds longer.
- Coalesced Spirit Droplet — The cooldown of Convoke the Spirits is reduced by 20 seconds.
- Coil of Wire — While Kindred Spirits is empowered, the less injured partner will transfer up to 5% Health to the more injured partner every second.
- Command the Grove — Purity's Vale's cooldown is reduced to 20 seconds, but it costs 60 Astral Power (Balance), 100 Energy (Feral), 60 Rage (Guardian), 10,000 mana (Restoration).
- Darkening Canopy — Purity's Vale blinds enemies instantly and every 5 seconds, disorienting them for 2 seconds.
- Dried Blood of the Beast — The bonuses and backlash damage of Ravenous Frenzy are increased by 100%.
- Dried Flower Petal — When Adaptive Swarm arrives at a target, it applies Moonfire or Rejuvenation.
- Energy Focusing Crystal — While channeling Convoke the Spirits, your damage and healing are increased by 100%.
- Giving Tree — Purity's Vale grants you 10 Astral Power (Balance), 10 Energy (Feral), 20 Rage (Guardian), 5% mana (Restoration) every 4 seconds.
- Hardened Bark Sliver — Activating Kindred Spirits applies Barkskin to you and Ironbark to your partner.
- Mote of Blood Thirst — 50% of Ravenous Frenzy's bonuses are applied to your party.
- Perfectly Preserved Insect — Adaptive Swarm has a 30% chance to split into two Swarms each time it jumps.
- Overgrown Garden — Purity's Vale is 50% larger.
- Sealed Essence Sphere — Convoke the Spirits will use an exceptional spell significantly more often.
- Sun-Drenched Grove — Purity's Vale instantly casts Sunfire on all enemies in the area.
- Shard of Silvered Glass — Ravenous Frenzy's duration is increased by 4 seconds.
- Twin Friendship Ring — Kindred Spirits is empowered for an additional 4 seconds.
- White Pollen Mote — Adaptive Swarm increases periodic effects by an additional 20%.
- Winds of Bastion — Purity's Vale instantly casts Ursol's Vortex at its location.
- Wisdom and Fury — When Purity's Vale ends it causes a burst of fiery energy, dealing 1,500 of Spell Power Fire damage to all enemies in the area.
- Wisdom's Embrace — Purity's Vale healing is increased by 50%.
You can learn more information about Signature and Covenant Abilities in our guide linked below.
Druid Spell-Empowering Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
- Affinity Stones — You have all of the Affinity passive bonuses, and their effects are increased by 100%.
- Blood-Tinged Teeth — Growl increases the target's damage taken by 30% for 8 sec.
- Bottle of Moonshine — Enemies affected by Moonfire deal 20% less damage.
- Circlet of Weeds — Your damage and heal over time effects occur 33% more quickly.
- Cloak of Thorns — Barkskin and Ironbark deal 50% of Spell Power damage to all attackers.
- Curious Bramblepatch — Entangling Roots deals 50% of Spell Power Nature damage every 2 sec.
- Draught of Midday Calm — When Moonfire, Rake, Rip, or Rejuvenation are active on a single target, their effects are increased by 100%.
- Draught of Midnight Blazes — While Moonfire or Rake are on at least 3 targets, your damage and healing are increased by 50%.
- Draught of Waning Twilight — When you have 3 periodic effects on a target, your damage and healing on them are increased by 50%.
- Grasping Tendrils — The first attack into Barkskin or Ironbark causes Entangling Roots to appear on the attacker.
- Leaf on the Water — Clearcasting and Gore trigger 100% more often, and Eclipse takes 1 fewer spells to trigger.
- Lycara's Bargain — Your damage and healing are increased by 50%, but every time you deal damage or healing, your movement speed is reduced by 1%.
- Lycara's Sash — You automatically cast a spell when you shapeshift: Barkskin (No Form), Stampeding Roar (Cat Form), Frenzied Regeneration (Bear Form), Starfall (Moonkin Form).
- Lycara's Twig — Shapeshifting increases the damage or healing of your next Shred, Mangle, Wrath, or Regrowth by 200%.
- Moon-Spirit Essence — The cooldowns of Berserk, Celestial Alignment, and Tranquility are reduced by 30%.
- Oath of Druids — You permanently have the benefits of Heart of the Wild.
- Orbit Breaker — Every 20th Moonfire tick calls down a Full Moon upon its target.
- Petrus Ring — Entangling Roots can withstand 300% more damage before breaking.
- Plague-Hardened Hide — Ironfur lasts 50% longer and persists outside of Bear Form.
- Preserved Ironwood Seed — Rebirth has no cooldown.
- Rootwood Scarab — When Entangling Roots breaks, it explodes for 150% of Spell Power Nature damage to all nearby enemies.
- Silent Spirit — You deal 50% increased damage for 5 seconds after exiting Prowl.
- Soulborne Clasp — When a target dies, your damage over time effects on them jump to another target within 15 yards.
- Steelwood Slab — Barkskin's duration is increased by 100%.
- String of Fangs and Talons — Starsurge, Swiftmend, Ferocious Bite, and Thrash deal 30% increased damage and healing.
- Sylvatican Charm — Your periodic heals have a very high chance to apply Ironbark to the target. Works with Frenzied Regeneration.
- Writings of Lycara — You gan 43 of a secondary stat while in each form: Haste (No Form), Critical Strike (Cat Form), Versatility (Bear Form), Mastery (Moonkin Form).
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
- 24 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35167.
- 15 Jul. 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 35078
- 03 Jul. 2020: New Sealed Essence Sphere Anima Power added.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34902.
- 23 Jun. 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34821.
- 25 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Sylvatican Charm works with Frenzied Regeneration.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- Shadowlands Is Less than 24 Hours Away
- Your Last Chance to Claim Uncorrupted Voidwing!
- The Bag Guy Music Video and Memes
- Everything We Know About Flying in the Shadowlands So Far
- Healer Spec Shadowlands Outlook and Pre-patch Rankings
- Insane Paladin Justicar's Vengeance One-Shot Combo
- 50 to 60 Fast: DesMephisto's Shadowlands Leveling Guide Completed
- Tank Spec Shadowlands Outlook and Pre-patch Rankings