Druid Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Best Anima Powers for Druids
As you can see below on this page, there are many Anima Powers available to Druids (to which you must also add the generic Anima Powers that all classes can use), and they rank differently according to the spec you are playing. For that purpose, we have pages ranking these powers for each spec.
Druid Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- Archdruid's Cypher — Gain the Nature's Balance (Balance), Predator (Feral), Brambles (Guardian), Abundance (Restoration) talent.
- Archdruid's Gift — Gain the Tiger Dash talent.
- Archdruid's Invocation — Gain the Mighty Bash talent.
- Archdruid's Legacy — Gain the Soul of the Forest talent.
- Archdruid's Lesson — Gain the Feral Affinity (Balance), Balance Affinity (Feral/Guardian/Restoration) talent.
- Archdruid's Mythos — Gain the Stellar Drift (Balance), Scent of Blood (Feral), Earthwarden (Guardian), Inner Peace (Restoration) talent.
- Archdruid's Ultimatum — Gain the Shooting Stars (Balance), Moment of Clarity (Feral), Rend and Tear (Guardian), Photosynthesis (Restoration) talent.
Druid Covenant Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Druid's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
You can learn more information about Signature and Covenant Abilities in our guide linked below.
Kyrian Druid Anima Powers
- Coil of Wire — While Kindred Spirits is empowered, the less injured partner will transfer up to 5% health to the more injured partner every 1 seconds.
- Hardened Bark Sliver — Activating Kindred Spirits applies Barkskin to you and Ironbark to your partner.
- Twin Friendship Ring — Kindred Spirits is empowered for an additional 4 seconds.
Night Fae Druid Anima Powers
- Coalesced Spirit Droplet — The cooldown of Convoke the Spirits is reduced by 20 seconds.
- Energy Focusing Crystal — While channeling Convoke the Spirits, your damage and healing are increased by 50%.
- Sealed Essence Sphere — Convoke the Spirits will use an exceptional spell significantly more often.
Necrolord Druid Anima Powers
- Dried Flower Petal — When Adaptive Swarm arrives at a target, it applies Moonfire or Rejuvenation.
- Perfectly Preserved Insect — Adaptive Swarm has a 30% chance to split into two Swarms each time it jumps.
- White Pollen Mote — Adaptive Swarm increases periodic effects by an additional 20%.
Venthyr Druid Anima Powers
- Dried Blood of the Beast — The bonuses and backlash damage of Ravenous Frenzy are increased by 100%.
- Mote of Blood Thirst — 50% of Ravenous Frenzy's bonuses are applied to your party.
- Shard of Silvered Glass — Ravenous Frenzy's duration is increased by 4 seconds.
Other Druid Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
- Affinity Stones — You have all of the Affinity passive bonuses, and their effects are increased by 100%.
- Blood-Tinged Teeth — Growl increases the target's damage taken by 15% for 8 seconds.
- Bottle of Moonshine — Enemies affected by Moonfire deal 20% less damage.
- Circlet of Weeds — Your damage and heal over time effects occur 33% more quickly.
- Cloak of Thorns — Barkskin and Ironbark deal [ 50% of Spell Power ] damage to all attackers.
- Curious Bramblepatch — Entangling Roots deals [ 150% of Spell Power ] Nature damage every 2 seconds.
- Draught of Midday Calm — When Moonfire, Rake, Rip, or Rejuvenation are active on a single target, their effects are increased 60%.
- Draught of Midnight Blazes — While Moonfire or Rake are on at least 3 targets, your damage and healing are increased by 50%.
- Draught of Waning Twilight — When you have 3 periodic effects on a target, your damage and healing on them are increased by 50%.
- Grasping Tendrils — The first 3 melee attacks into Barkskin or Ironbark cause Entangling Roots to appear on the attacker.
- Leaf on the Water — Clearcasting and Gore trigger 100% more often, and Eclipse takes 1 fewer spells to trigger.
- Lycara's Bargain — Your damage and healing are increased by 50%, but every time you deal damage or healing, your movement speed is reduced 1%.
- Lycara's Sash — You automatically cast a spell when you shapeshift: Barkskin (No Form), Stampeding Roar (Cat Form), Frenzied Regeneration (Bear Form), Starfall (Moonkin Form).
- Lycara's Twig — Shapeshifting increases the damage or healing of your next Shred, Mangle, Wrath, or Regrowth by 200%.
- Moon-Spirit Essence — The cooldowns of Berserk, Celestial Alignment, Tranquility, and Incarnation are reduced by 30%.
- Oath of Druids — You permanently have the benefits of Heart of the Wild.
- Orbit Breaker — Every 20th Moonfire tick calls down a Full Moon upon its target.
- Petrus Ring — Entangling Roots can withstand 300% more damage before breaking.
- Plague-Hardened Hide — Ironfur lasts 3 seconds longer and persists outside of Bear Form.
- Preserved Ironwood Seed — Rebirth has no cooldown.
- Revitalizing Spirit — Periodic healing from Regrowth reduces the cooldown of a major ability of the target by 1 second.
- Rootwood Scarab — When Entangling Roots breaks, it explodes for [ 150% of Spell Power ] Nature damage to all nearby enemies.
- Silent Spirit — You deal 25% increased damage for 5 seconds after exiting Prowl.
- Soulborne Clasp — When a target dies, your damage over time effects on them jump to another target within 15 yards.
- Steelwood Slab — Barkskin's duration is increased by 100%.
- String of Fangs and Talons — Starsurge, Swiftmend, Ferocious Bite, and Thrash deal 20% increased damage and healing.
- Sylvatican Charm — Your periodic heals have a very high chance to apply Ironbark to the target.
- Writings of Lycara — You gain 43 of a secondary stat while in each form: Haste (No Form), Critical Strike (Cat Form), Versatility (Bear Form), Mastery (Moonkin Form).
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Overhauled for Shadowlands.
- 24 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35167.
- 15 Jul. 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 35078
- 03 Jul. 2020: New Sealed Essence Sphere Anima Power added.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34902.
- 23 Jun. 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34821.
- 25 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Sylvatican Charm works with Frenzied Regeneration.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: August 2nd
- Fly Without a Mount, Cast Spells, Even in Instances on BCC PTR!
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic and Heroic DPS Log Rankings, Week 4: A Look At Individual Bosses
- Teldrassil Animated Wallpaper Engine and Fan Art (Both During and Pre-Burning)
- Advanced Nightborne Customization (Fan Concept)
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 2 (Week of July 27)
- Korthia Rift Treasures Suggested Map, Route and Tips