A Guide to Primalist Raid Tier Sets in World of Warcraft: Dragonflight ()
The following guide covers Primalist Raid Tier Sets in the Dragonflight expansion. We show you their appearance, list the set bonuses, and show you how to get the individual set pieces.
Primalist Raid Tier Sets in Dragonflight
The first raid tier of Dragonflight introduces Primalist Raid Tier Sets themed after elemental proto-dragon leaders.
The proto-dragon incarnates feel like a natural disaster of each element they represent — a volcano for the fire dragon, an icy avalanche for the frost dragon, a landslide for the earth dragon, and a thunderstorm for the storm dragon.
Primalist Raid Tier Set Appearance
Concept art for the Primalist Raid Tier Sets for all classes can be found below.
The mix of primal stone and chaotic elements lead to a creative and fun process as they were implemented into the armor set designs. In addition to that, each element was paired with the available classes.
The first batch of ice-themed sets is intended for Death Knights, Mages, and Hunters.
Evoker, Priest, Warlock, and Demon Hunter sets are themed after fire.
Monks, Paladins, and Warriors have earth-themed sets.
Rogues, Druids, and Shaman have storm-themed raid sets.
Primalist Raid Tier Set Bonuses
Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight will mostly likely continue to be granted at wearing 2 and 4 pieces of armor.
This section will be updated with specific set bonuses when they become available.
- 07 May 2022: Guide added.
- New Heartbond Lupine Flying Animation in Patch 9.2.5
- Cool New Patch 9.2.5 Windrunner Easter Egg
- Kalimdorathon: Running Kalimdor from South to North IRL
- Patch 9.2.5 Survival Guide - Everything Coming in the World of Warcraft Update
- The Ultimate Silvermoonception
- World First Hardcore Level 99 in Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder Season 1
- Bird's Eye View of Various World of Warcraft Maps
- Enigma Arena Changes