Survival Hunter DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Survival Hunter in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Survival Hunter
2. Best Enchants for Survival Hunter
|Weapon||Enchant Weapon - Quick Navigation|
3. Consumables for Survival Hunter
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Survival
Flask of the Currents should be used for raids.
Warlock Healthstones and Coastal Healing Potion should be used when at low health.
3.2. Best Food for Survival
3.3. Augment Runes for Survival
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 14 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Crucible of Storms and no changes are necessary.
- 11 Jan. 2019: Updated the optimal food to use.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 12 Nov. 2018: Updated potion recommendation.
- 17 Aug. 2018: Added the mention of using an Agility gem.
- 16 Aug. 2018: Updated the optimal healing potion to use.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 22 Jul. 2018: Updated the optimal single-target potion.
- 21 Jul. 2018: Reverted the optimal flask, as the Flask of Falling Leaves was nerfed.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Reverted the optimal gem, as it was nerfed.
- 18 Jul. 2018: Various updates with old-world gems, enchants, and consumables.
- Updated the optimal potion to use.
- Updated the optimal flask to use. Added note about Belt Buckles to the Enchants table.
- Reverted the optimal potion to use, as Blizzard has nerfed the old one.
- Updated the wording on the Healthstones/Healing Potion paragraph to say "and", as you can now use both of them at once.
- Updated the recommended gem to be purely Haste gems, not the Saber's Eye Agility gem as well.
- Removed Belt Buckles as they were hotfixed.
- Balance Druid 8.1.5
- Frost Mage 8.1.5
- Hunter Rotation Notes Questions
- Heavy m+ healing
- Items from Crucible of Storms - Hands
- ideal movement as mm
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.1.5
- Stuck with Order of Embers Reputation