Druid Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Druid Legendary Powers and Armor available in Shadowlands.
Druid Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
In addition to the Druid-specific powers presented in this page, there are 8 generic Legendary Powers in Shadowlands that are accessible to all classes. You can find them in our general Legendary Powers Guide.
Druid Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Druid Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Circle of Life and Death (Head/Finger) — Your damage over time effects deal their damage in 25% less time, and your healing over time effects in 15% less time.
- Draught of Deep Focus (Neck/Chest) — When Moonfire, Rake, Rip, or Rejuvenation are active on a single target, their effects are increased by 40%.
- Lycara's Fleeting Glimpse (Waist/Feet) — Every 45 seconds while in combat, cast a spell based on your form: Wild Growth (No Form), Primal Wrath (Cat Form), Barkskin (Bear Form), Starfall (Moonkin Form), Stampeding Roar (Travel Form).
- Oath of the Elder Druid (Shoulder/Wrist) — Effects of Thick Hide, Astral Influence, Feline Swiftness, and Ysera's Gift are increased by 75%. When you shift into your Affinity's form, you gain Heart of the Wild for 10 seconds, once every minute.
Balance Druid Legendary Powers
Balance Druids can add these Legendary powers to their armor:
- Balance of All Things (Legs/Feet) — Entering Eclipse increases your critical strike chance with Arcane and Nature spells by 24%, decreasing by 3% every second.
- Oneth's Clear Vision (Back/Feet) — Starsurge has a 20% chance to make Starfall free. Starfall has a 40% chance to make Starsurge free.
- Primordial Arcanic Pulsar (Shoulder/Hands/Finger) — Every 300 Astral Power spent grants Celestial Alignment for 12 seconds.
- Timeworn Dreambinder (Chest/Finger) — Starsurge and Starfall reduce the cost of Starsurge and Starfall by 10% for 5 seconds, stacking up to 2 times.
To find out the best Legendaries for Balance Druid, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Feral Druid Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Feral Druids.
- Apex Predator's Craving (Shoulder/Waist) — Rip damage has a 4% chance to make your next Ferocious Bite free and deal the maximum damage.
- Cat-Eye Curio (Neck/Finger) — Clearcast abilities generate 30% of their Energy cost, and your maximum Energy is increased by 60.
- Eye of Fearful Symmetry (Head/Neck/Hands) — Tiger's Fury causes your 2 next finishing move to restore 2 Combo Points.
- Frenzyband (Wrist/Waist) — Combo point-generating abilities reduce the cooldown of Incarnation: King of the Jungle/ Berserk by 0.3 seconds. During Incarnation: King of the Jungle/Berserk, they cause the target to bleed for an additional 150% of their damage over 8 seconds.
To find out the best Legendaries for Feral Druid, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Guardian Druid Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Guardian Druids in Shadowlands.
- Legacy of the Sleeper (Waist/Feet) — Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc/ Berserk in Bear Form grants 25% increased damage, 15% Leech, and immunity to effects that cause loss of control of your character. Its cooldown is reduced by 30 seconds.
- Luffa-Infused Embrace (Back/Chest) — Thrash has 20% increased damage, 30% increased radius, and can stack 1 additional time.
- The Natural Order's Will (Head/Wrist/Hands) — Barkskin reduces damage by an additional 10%. When it begins or ends in Bear Form, you gain Ironfur and Frenzied Regeneration.
- Ursoc's Fury Remembered (Back/Legs) — In Bear Form, Thrash has a 15% chance to trigger an additional Thrash. Thrash grants you an absorb shield for 75% of all damage it deals.
To find out the best Legendaries for Guardian Druid, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Restoration Druid Legendary Powers
Finally, here are the Restoration Druid Legendary powers.
- Memory of the Mother Tree (Wrist/Legs) — Wild Growth has a 40% chance to cause your next Rejuvenation or Regrowth to apply to 3 additional allies within 20 yards of the target.
- The Dark Titan's Lesson (Neck/Back) — You may Lifebloom two targets at once, and Lifebloom's final healing is increased by 10%.
- Verdant Infusion (Shoulder/Back/Hands) — Swiftmend
no longer consumes a heal over time effect, and extends the duration of your
heal over time effects on the target by 10 seconds.
- Source: Memory of the Verdant Infusion — Drops from World Boss Oranomonos the Everbranching.
- Vision of Unending Growth (Head/Feet) — Rejuvenation healing has a 2.5% chance to create a new Rejuvenation on a nearby target.
To find out the best Legendaries for Restoration Druid, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Covenant-Specific Druid Legendary Powers
- Celestial Spirits (Legs/Feet) — The cooldown and duration of Convoke the Spirits is reduced by 25%. Convoke the Spirits has an increased chance to use an exceptional spell or ability.
- Kindred Affinity (Neck/Shoulder) — You and your Kindred Spirit each gain a bonus secondary stat based on their Covenant. This bonus is doubled while the bond is Empowered.
- Sinful Hysteria (Hands/Waist) — Each time Ravenous Frenzy
is applied its duration is increased by 0.2 seconds. Additionally, you gain
stacks of Sinful Hysteria equal to Ravenous Frenzy's stack count after it ends.
- Sinful Hysteria: Your damage and healing is increased by 2%, and Haste by 1%, stacking. Lasts 5 seconds.
- Unbridled Swarm (Chest/Wrist) — Adaptive Swarm has a 60% chance to split into two Swarms each time it jumps.
Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available to other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- 15 Jul. 2021: Updated with latest tuning changes.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Chains of Domination.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 06 Jan. 2021: Fixed wrong Primordial Arcanic Pulsar source.
- 15 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 26 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 25 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 17 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35854.
- 04 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35598.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Timeworn Dreamcatcher adjusted.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated guide with new Druid Legendary powers.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- How to Upgrade Legendaries to Rank 7 in Patch 9.2
- Gluttonous Gardbrace Makes You Eat Food Faster in Patch 9.2
- Everything New in Patch 9.2 Build 41827
- Everything You Need to Know About Wearing 2 Legendaries At Once in Patch 9.2
- Zereth Mortis Catch-Up Gear in Patch 9.2
- Encrypted Files Hint at Potential Deluxe Edition Rewards for WoW's Upcoming Expansion
- Class Tier List for Mythic+ in Patch 9.1.5 (Week #11)
- Interesting Loot from the Jailer in Patch 9.2