Druid Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Druid Legendary powers and Armor coming in the Shadowlands.
Druid Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after the Base Items that are used to craft them, so two Legendary armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them. Below is a list of all Base Items required for Leather wearers to create Legendary Armor.
- Shadowghast Ring;
- Shadowghast Necklace;
- Umbrahide Vest;
- Umbrahide Treads;
- Umbrahide Gauntlets;
- Umbrahide Helm;
- Umbrahide Leggings;
- Umbrahide Pauldrons;
- Umbrahide Waistguard;
- Umbrahide Armguards;
- Grim-Veiled Cape.
For more information about crafting Legendary Armor and Legendary Powers, please refer to our Runecarving Guide.
Druid Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy a specific armor slot, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Druid Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Lycara's Fleeting Glimpse (Waist/Feet) — Every 45 seconds while in combat, cast a spell based on your form: Wild Growth (No Form), Primal Wrath (Cat Form), Barkskin (Bear Form), Starfall (Moonkin Form), Stampeding Roar (Travel Form).
- Druid Runecarve 4 (Neck/Chest) — When Moonfire, Rake, Rip, or Rejuvenation are on a single target, their effects are increased by 30%.
- Druid Runecarve 3 (Head/Shoulder) — Your damage over time effects deal their damage in 25% less time, and your healing over time effects in 15% less time.
- Druid Runecarve 1 (Wrist/Finger) — Effects of Thick Hide, Astral Influence, Feline Swiftness, and Ysera's Gift are increased by 75%. When you shift into your Affinity's form, you gain Heart of the Wild for 10 seconds, once every minute.
Balance Druid Legendary Powers
Balance Druids can add these Legendary powers to their armor:
- Druid Balance Runecarve 3 (Legs/Feet) — Entering Eclipse increases your critical strike chance with Arcane and Nature spells by 105%, decreasing by 15% every second.
- Timeworn Dreamcatcher (Chest/Finger) — Starsurge and Starfall reduce the cost of Starsurge and Starfall by 10% for 5 seconds, stacking up to 2 times.
- Oneth's Clear Vision (Back/Feet) — Starsurge and Starfall each have a 15% chance to make the other free.
- Primordial Arcanic Pulsar (Shoulder/Hands) — Every 400 Astral Power spent grants Celestial Alignment for 9 seconds.
Feral Druid Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Feral Druids.
- Druid Feral Runecarve 4 (Wrist/Hands) — Combo point-generating abilities reduce the cooldown of Berserk by 0.2 seconds. During Berserk, they cause the target to bleed for an additional 50% of their damage over 8 seconds.
- Druid Feral Runecarve 2 (Neck/Wrist) — Tiger's Fury causes your next finishing move to restore 3 Combo Points.
- Apex Predator's Craving (Shoulder/Finger) — Rip damage has a 4% chance to make your next Ferocious Bite free and deal maximum damage.
- Druid Feral Runecarve 1 (Head/Waist) — Clearcast abilities generate 25% of their Energy cost, and your maximum Energy is increased by 60.
Guardian Druid Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Guardian Druids in Shadowlands.
- Druid Guardian Runecarve 2 (Head/Hands) — Barkskin reduces damage by an additional 15%. When it begins or ends in Bear Form, you gain Ironfur and Frenzied Regeneration.
- Legacy of the Sleeper (Waist/Feet) — Berserk in Bear Form grants 25% increased damage, 15% Leech, and immunity to effects that cause loss of control of your character.
- Druid Guardian Runecarve 1 (Back/Chest) — Thrash has 20% increased damage, 30% increased radius, and can stack 1 additional time.
- Druid Guardian Runecarve 3 (Back/Legs) — In Bear Form, Thrash has a 15% chance to trigger an additional Thrash.
Restoration Druid Legendary Powers
Finally, here are the Restoration Druid Legendary powers.
- The Dark Titan's Lesson (Neck/Back) — You may Lifebloom two targets at once, and Lifebloom's final healing is increased by 100%.
- Memory of the Mother Tree (Wrist/Legs) — Wild Growth has a 25% chance to cause your next Rejuvenation or Regrowth to apply to 2 additional allies within 20 yards of the target.
- Druid Resto Runecarve 3 (Shoulder/Hands) — Swiftmend no longer consumes a heal over time effect, and extends the duration of your heal over time effects on the target by 10 seconds.
- Druid Resto Runecarve 4 (Head/Feet) — Rejuvenation healing has a 2% chance to create a new Rejuvenation on a nearby target.
General Legendary Powers
You can find a list of all general Legendary Powers shared between all classes and their effects in our General Legendary Powers Guide.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available for other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- Death Knight Legendary Powers;
- Demon Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Mage Legendary Powers;
- Monk Legendary Powers;
- Paladin Legendary Powers;
- Priest Legendary Powers;
- Rogue Legendary Powers;
- Shaman Legendary Powers;
- Warlock Legendary Powers;
- Warrior Legendary Powers.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated guide with new Druid Legendary powers.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- List of Preserved Contaminants on Sale Through August 14th
- Sinrunner Reins Mount in Shadowlands
- Herald of the Titans Achievement in Shadowlands
- Night Fae Soulbind Niya Provides Players with "Shadowmeld" in Shadowlands
- Rockbiter and Windfury Weapon at the Same Time (or Flametongue or Frostbrand)
- Detailed Outland Topographic Map by Sturmbart
- The Jailer's Size Compared to a Dwarf
- Awesome WoW Class Series Trailer by IKedit