Druid Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands (9.2)
An overview of Druid Legendary Powers and Armor available in Shadowlands.
Druid Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
Base Items are blank armor templates that are required to craft Legendary Armor in Shadowlands.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
In addition to the Druid-specific powers presented in this page, there are 8 generic Legendary Powers in Shadowlands that are accessible to all classes. You can find them in our general Legendary Powers Guide.
Druid Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Druid Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Circle of Life and Death (Head/Finger) — Your damage over
time effects deal their damage in 25% less time, and your healing over time
effects in 15% less time.
- Source: Memory of the Circle of Life and Death — Drops from Stone Legion Generals in Castle Nathria.
- Draught of Deep Focus (Neck/Chest) — When Moonfire,
Rake, Rip, or Rejuvenation are active on a single
target, their effects are increased by 40%.
- Source: Memory of a Deep Focus Draught — Rewarded from the Great Vault quest.
- Lycara's Fleeting Glimpse (Waist/Feet) — Every 45 seconds
while in combat, cast a spell based on your form: Wild Growth (No
Form), Primal Wrath (Cat Form), Barkskin (Bear Form),
Starfall (Moonkin Form), Stampeding Roar (Travel Form).
- Source: Memory of Lycara — Drops from Mordretha, the Endless Empress in Theater of Pain.
- Oath of the Elder Druid (Shoulder/Wrist) — Effects of
Thick Hide, Astral Influence, Feline Swiftness,
and Ysera's Gift are increased by 75%. When you shift into your
Affinity's form, you gain Heart of the Wild for 10 seconds, once
- Source: Memory of the Elder Druid — Purchased for Honor from Purveyor Zo'kuul in Oribos. Must have Runecarving unlocked to purchase this memory.
Balance Druid Legendary Powers
Balance Druids can add these Legendary powers to their armor:
- Balance of All Things (Legs/Feet) — Entering Eclipse
increases your critical strike chance with Arcane and Nature spells by 24%,
decreasing by 3% every second.
- Source: Memory of the Balance of All Things — Drops in Torghast, Skoldus Halls, Layer 3+.
- Oneth's Clear Vision (Back/Feet) — Starsurge
has a 20% chance to make Starfall free. Starfall has a 40% chance
to make Starsurge free.
- Source: Memory of Oneth — Drops from Sire Denathrius in Castle Nathria.
- Primordial Arcanic Pulsar (Shoulder/Hands/Finger) — Every
300 Astral Power spent grants Celestial Alignment for 12 seconds.
- Source: Memory of Arcane Pulsars — Drops from the Wrath of the Jailer event in The Maw.
- Timeworn Dreambinder (Chest/Finger) — Starsurge
and Starfall reduce the cost of Starsurge and Starfall by 10%
for 5 seconds, stacking up to 2 times.
- Source: Memory of a Timeworn Dreambinder — Drops from Tred'ova in Mists of Tirna Scithe.
To find out the best Legendaries for Balance Druid, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Feral Druid Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Feral Druids.
- Apex Predator's Craving (Shoulder/Waist) — Rip
damage has a 4% chance to make your next Ferocious Bite free and
deal the maximum damage.
- Source: Memory of the Apex Predator — Drops in Torghast, The Upper Reaches, Layer 3+.
- Cat-Eye Curio (Neck/Finger) — Clearcast abilities
generate 30% of their Energy cost, and your maximum Energy is increased
- Source: Memory of a Cat-eye Curio — Drops from Kin'Tara in Spires of Ascension.
- Eye of Fearful Symmetry (Head/Neck/Hands) — Tiger's Fury
causes your 2 next finishing move to restore 2 Combo Points.
- Source: Memory of a Symmetrical Eye — Drops in Torghast, The Soulforges, Layer 3+.
- Frenzyband (Wrist/Waist) — Combo point-generating
abilities reduce the cooldown of Incarnation: King of the Jungle/
Berserk by 0.3 seconds. During
Incarnation: King of the Jungle/Berserk, they cause the target to bleed for
an additional 150% of their damage over 8 seconds.
- Source: Memory of the Frenzyband — Drops from Sludgefist in Castle Nathria.
To find out the best Legendaries for Feral Druid, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Guardian Druid Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Guardian Druids in Shadowlands.
- Legacy of the Sleeper (Waist/Feet) —
Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc/ Berserk in
Bear Form grants 25% increased damage, 15% Leech, and immunity to effects
that cause loss of control of your character. Its cooldown is reduced by
- Source: Memory of the Sleeper — Drops in Torghast, Mort'regar, Layer 3+.
- Luffa-Infused Embrace (Back/Chest) — Thrash
has 20% increased damage, 30% increased radius, and can stack 1 additional
- Source: Memory of a Luffa-Infused Embrace — Drops from Kryxis the Voracious in Sanguine Depths>
- The Natural Order's Will (Head/Wrist/Hands) — Barkskin
reduces damage by an additional 10%. When it begins or ends in Bear Form,
you gain Ironfur and Frenzied Regeneration.
- Source: Memory of the Natural Order — Drops from Huntsman Altimor in Castle Nathria.
- Ursoc's Fury Remembered (Back/Legs) — In Bear Form,
Thrash has a 15% chance to trigger an additional Thrash.
Thrash grants you an absorb shield for 75% of all damage it deals.
- Source: Memory of Ursoc — Drops in Torghast, Coldheart Interstitia, Layer 3+.
To find out the best Legendaries for Guardian Druid, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Restoration Druid Legendary Powers
Finally, here are the Restoration Druid Legendary powers.
- Memory of the Mother Tree (Wrist/Legs) — Wild Growth
has a 40% chance to cause your next Rejuvenation or Regrowth
to apply to 3 additional allies within 20 yards of the target.
- Source: Memory of the Mother Tree — Drops from Lady Inerva Darkvein in Castle Nathria.
- The Dark Titan's Lesson (Neck/Back) — You may Lifebloom
two targets at once, and Lifebloom's final healing is increased by 10%.
- Source: Memory of the Dark Titan — Drops from Lord Chamberlain in Halls of Atonement.
- Verdant Infusion (Shoulder/Back/Hands) — Swiftmend
no longer consumes a heal over time effect, and extends the duration of your
heal over time effects on the target by 10 seconds.
- Source: Memory of the Verdant Infusion — Drops from World Boss Oranomonos the Everbranching.
- Vision of Unending Growth (Head/Feet) — Rejuvenation
healing has a 2.5% chance to create a new Rejuvenation on a nearby target.
- Source: Memory of an Unending Growth — Drops in Torghast, Fracture Chambers, Layer 3+.
To find out the best Legendaries for Restoration Druid, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Covenant-Specific Druid Legendary Powers
This section contains all the new Druid Legendary Powers added in Patch 9.1. You can unlock them by reaching Renown 48 with your Covenant.
- Celestial Spirits (Legs/Feet) — The cooldown and duration of Convoke the Spirits is reduced by 25%. Convoke the Spirits has an increased chance to use an exceptional spell or ability.
- Kindred Affinity (Neck/Shoulder) — You and your Kindred Spirit each gain a bonus secondary stat based on their Covenant. This bonus is doubled while the bond is Empowered.
- Sinful Hysteria (Hands/Waist) — Each time Ravenous Frenzy
is applied its duration is increased by 0.1 seconds. Additionally, you gain
stacks of Sinful Hysteria equal to Ravenous Frenzy's stack count after it ends.
- Sinful Hysteria: Your damage and healing is increased by 2%, and Haste by 1%, stacking. Lasts 3 seconds.
- Unbridled Swarm (Chest/Wrist) — Adaptive Swarm has a 60% chance to split into two Swarms each time it jumps.
Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available to other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- 20 Feb. 2022: Updated for Eternity's End.
- 15 Jul. 2021: Updated with latest tuning changes.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Chains of Domination.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 06 Jan. 2021: Fixed wrong Primordial Arcanic Pulsar source.
- 15 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 26 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 25 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 17 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35854.
- 04 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35598.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Timeworn Dreamcatcher adjusted.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated guide with new Druid Legendary powers.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Known Issues
- Everything You Need to Know About Patch 10.0.7
- Class Guides Updated for Patch 10.0.7 Launch
- Chinese Realm "Region Unavailable" Messages Appeared for EU Players
- Patch 10.0.7 Scheduled Weekly Maintenance Times
- Easy to Get 10.0.7 Mount Guides (Video): Snailemental, Bruffalon, Mossy Mammoth
- Dragonflight 10.1 Class Set Acquisition Changes and Retrospective
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5 Hotfixes: March 20th